Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 6. (Read 26118 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 05:02:09 AM
It's absolutely impossible to say whether it creates or not, but still they hide something interesting and this is a fact, but what exactly do we think all of us will soon find out. We will see
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 23, 2018, 05:00:28 AM
It is possible. Facebook seems to be too old. Change or Die!!
Many projects want to create decentralized social network which tends to replace Facebook giant. Some examples are: SteemIt, Sphere Social (SAT), Sapien....

Facebook should change and improve to maintain its dominant position!
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 23, 2018, 04:11:20 AM
I wouldn't trust anything coming out of Facebook they are a crazy profit driven dictatorial entity championing political correctness and silencing free speech. Maybe it would make sense for them to use internally to pay for services but I for one wouldn't want to give 1 penny to Facebook.
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 04:06:07 AM
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

I think for Facebook to create their own token is a welcome development to the cryptocurrency community because I believe they are going to use the token for all their payment services. For Algegrax. App I have no much information about it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 04:03:53 AM
I dont know if they are, but if they do, they are gonna monopolize the whole industry with their power!
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 04:01:19 AM
actually I've never heard of a facebook plan that will launch their own crypto coins, but maybe that will make the crypto world even more interesting, and maybe the coin will become a successful coin just like the success Facebook has today.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
August 23, 2018, 03:54:28 AM
a lot of rumors going on about it. However, it also does not cover the possibility of these things to happen. Although Facebook has ever banned ads about crypto if you see the potential and the results that can be obtained from it I'm sure it's a different thing. by having a name as a very lively social media of course also is easy for Facebook to market their crypto.
This post was made on May 2018, and until now Facebook is not creatig there own cryptocurrency so I think this is just a humor. In fact, they are banning crypto ads, so there’s no assurance about this. If facebook accepts cryptocurrency I think facebook will become more valuable in the future and the stock value of Facebook will recover and will make an ATH for sure.
Activity: 164
August 23, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
Hach Facebook. Who cares about its future coin? The main point of cryptocurrencies is decentralization and sensorchip resistance. And Facebook doesn't have any of these attributes. Let Mark burn in hell for selling people's data.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
August 23, 2018, 03:34:58 AM
I don't think so, but their technology is already being developed. Maybe one day they will issue their own coins, and the coin will skyrocket.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 02:29:55 AM
a lot of rumors going on about it. However, it also does not cover the possibility of these things to happen. Although Facebook has ever banned ads about crypto if you see the potential and the results that can be obtained from it I'm sure it's a different thing. by having a name as a very lively social media of course also is easy for Facebook to market their crypto.
they dont really ban the crypto ads, instead they only ban ads that's trying to advertise its fundraising or crowdfunding, in other word they are banning crypto. but ads like wallet or other commercial product that's main point is not gathering investor fund is still allowed, it's just like what google are currently doing, also if google trying to ban crypto ads they would probably ban crypto sites from their search engines aswell, though that's really a bad decision from business perspective.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 02:21:37 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 23, 2018, 02:06:29 AM
I do not think facebook will create any cryptocurrency of their own. Facebook may want to start a payment system within it's platform to increase revenue and to maintain financial control, but cryptocurrency may not be part of their agenda. Cryptourrency is open and the ideology is decentralized  and that will not work on cemtralized facebook!
Activity: 276
August 23, 2018, 02:04:18 AM
I do not think that facebook is creating its own cryptocurrency as it is too much against it so far. It is good news however that facebook has loosened its earlier crypto ads ban partially. But it does not mean that it is positive about it. I think facebook is concerned with security in supporting cryptocurrency. It may support crypto in the nearest future, let's hope.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 02:01:45 AM
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

If Facebook would launch their own coins, then it will probably create a chaos in cryto world. Because another coin will be released by one of the famous social media. This is probably bad in part of bitcoin and other coins. But still the decision is on people.
hasn't that happened? what about telegram? they hold ico if not mistaken, do you consider telegram not popular social media?
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
August 23, 2018, 02:00:16 AM
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

If Facebook would launch their own coins, then it will probably create a chaos in crytocurrency world, Because another coin will be released by one of the famous social media. This is probably bad in part of bitcoin and other coins But still the decision is on people if they are going to use it for a greater reasons.
Activity: 225
August 23, 2018, 01:56:18 AM
Until now I have not heard of crypto currency coins created by Facebook. I have not seen any coins created by Facebook on the market. Maybe all of that is still in the process of planning and strategizing. I am sure that if Facebook creates its own crypto currency coins then this Facebook-created coin can be very potential because this coin can freely use Facebook as a promotional medium. Of course this coin has a greater chance of success than other crypto currency coins.
Activity: 189
August 23, 2018, 01:48:52 AM
As of now this data has been partaken in the news site and articles excessively mate. You don't know implies I don't comprehend what you are stating mate. It would be ideal if you check the standard updates with the coindesk and afterward facebook making coins or not nothing going to work here in any ways. I see the general population not fascinating to help these sort of huge firms to help other people.
Activity: 182
August 23, 2018, 01:41:44 AM
I don't know whether Facebook made a digital money, however in the event that I think, of making a cryptographic money and its chain of squares, I would have one of the biggest networks on the planet, and I can guarantee you that there will be sure advantages that each individual on Facebook needs. appreciate, your utilization case can be many, everything relies upon the degree you need to get.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 01:31:10 AM
This is just rumors been spreading by people, many people have been saying this for quite long but no official statement from  the facebook founder if its true or not
Activity: 26
August 23, 2018, 01:26:22 AM
They might be launching a coin integrated with their own platform. .
Pages:
Jump to: