Pages:
Author

Topic: Is facebook creating their own crypto? - page 9. (Read 26118 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
I don't think facebook being a social medium is interested in cryptocurrency for now. Although it is possible for it to join crypto In the future because it happens to be one of social media used I spread information about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

In the near future, the big media corporations such as Facebook, Google, Amazon... will come in the cryptocurrency world. They have built the private blockchain develope team but haven't published offically. This is the future technology, so they can't stand outside
yeah, this is the news that trend in the market. and I think it I true. facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg praised the bitcoin. this is the clue that every understand it. he attract in the cryptocurrency. and after few days the facebook.banned the cryptocurrency advertising in the facebook and I think becayse they create they owned cryptocurrency. I wonder what would the result.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Heard a rumor that facebook  was thinking about launching their own crypto. What do you guys think about this?

Would also love your feedback on Algebraix. App that keeps your data private and pays you to watch ads. how do you think they will measure up to the advertising giants like facebook and google?

In the near future, the big media corporations such as Facebook, Google, Amazon... will come in the cryptocurrency world. They have built the private blockchain develope team but haven't published offically. This is the future technology, so they can't stand outside
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

They are just thinking no concrete plans yet, and about the project you are promoting, I doubt if they can manage to even create a waves or challenge the two big giants, many came and those projects never even close to threatening the two giants.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I don't think facebook will be interested in issuing crypto-currency, they're only interested in blockchain, because blockchain technology is new, but they don't need capital, so they don't need ICO.
Activity: 308
The first time I hear about this application to be honest. I think that in fact it will not be so interesting to users at least because such platforms are now a huge number. I am sure that there are more interesting analogues
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

It will be quite strange for them to do...I dont think many of people will go for that crypto, because they were doing all that stuff with bans and regulations... But maybe guys will think that because of their loud name, ICO will be succesful.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co

not sure if they will actually launch their own crypto, because recently they banned the advertisement of every crypto in facebook, you can't even send a message link to someone, because it is being blocked by facebook itself.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com

I really do think that facebook will not create their own cryptocurrency because they started removing cryptocurrency related ads and news about it. But if facebook will start creating their crypto i think many people will get imterested to part of their project.
Activity: 26
I dont think facebook will do that because facebook usualy do for free and if they will put a currency with there own it will make us all facebook user to fee so we can use facebook and in that case people were start disapointing and move to other social madia like twitter because its free.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
If Facebook should ever think of getting their own crypto, it will be massive and tokens will be sold out within minutes, bounty slots will be filled too if dey decide to do bounty. Facebook is a big avenue to advertise cryptocurrency because almost the whole world is on it. I think if there is a Facebook crypto there will me more adoption of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
Facebook token will be sold out in no time since most of the facebook user will surely bought their token, but the most problem is if they block all post concerning with the posy with the hashtag (#) of other ICO project, this will be a bloody war on crypto.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think there will be a massacre because Facebook blocks everything related to advertising cryptocurrency, and their coins of course will be sold very quickly, as the users themselves will buy them.
Activity: 378
I think that if Facebook really does it, the turnover will be huge. Most likely, this cryptocurrency will be able to simply break the existing cryptocurrency market and become insanely popular
Activity: 25
Facebook is not going to do that. They have announced other plans like a dating service.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
most likely yes. And it would be logical, when there is a mass tokenization of everything. But Mark is now watching from the side behind all these processes to identify the format that will be easily adapted to facebook
Activity: 23
I do not think that it is in their minds. That will affect their primary business and they do not want that.
No one can tell exactly except Mark. He might be planning something integrated with Facebook .
No, this is not going to happen. They would not have waited for so long if they wanted to do this.
I would not want this to happen. Because that would affect the growth of Facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: