Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 120. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
June 01, 2017, 03:10:00 PM
Gulden seems to be strong on development but very locally focused. I wonder whether they already have any viable internationalization strategies prepared?  

For starters you can pay at any bitcoin merchant with Gulden using the any of the wallets . Scan the Bitcoin address and make payment. The conversion is done automatically.

However the main reason for the excitement is PoW2 babe!!!

2 Euro exchanges for gulden coming this year.

You really think Gulden can break 2€ / NLG ? 'Cause i invested in Gulden, the project seems very interesting and then PoW2 ...

Would be nice Cheesy, i will buy more, i think that is one of my best investments  Cool

Yeah, if you bought under $0.02 two months ago it could be a great investment because most likely NLG won't go below $0.06 and may even rise. I don't know about  2€ / NLG, but up to $0.5 looks realistic.

Thats in cryptoland but Gulden have a lot of real users, outside cryptoland

I'm not sure but I think by "cryptoland" you mean markets where altcoins are traded. Indeed some coins have no life outside those markets and it's a good thing that  Gulden is not like them.

Btw this link https://guldenbites.com/ on your site isn't working. I wanted to check it out because it's in English and most info on Gulden in Dutch which I unfortunately don't know.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 01, 2017, 02:19:45 PM
Gulden seems to be strong on development but very locally focused. I wonder whether they already have any viable internationalization strategies prepared?  

For starters you can pay at any bitcoin merchant with Gulden using the any of the wallets . Scan the Bitcoin address and make payment. The conversion is done automatically.

This seems to be good news and new innovations if the conversion can be done automatically

Gulden is a real example of how it should be done.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 24
June 01, 2017, 09:00:59 AM

You really think Gulden can break 2€ / NLG ? 'Cause i invested in Gulden, the project seems very interesting and then PoW2 ...

Would be nice Cheesy, i will buy more, i think that is one of my best investments  Cool

He didn't mean 2€ / NLG

He meant 2 NLG/EUR Exchange websites
legendary
June 01, 2017, 08:02:42 AM

Yeah, if you bought under $0.02 two months ago it could be a great investment because most likely NLG won't go below $0.06 and may even rise. I don't know about  2€ / NLG, but up to $0.5 looks realistic.

Thats in cryptoland but Gulden have a lot of real users, outside cryptoland
June 01, 2017, 04:47:00 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 01, 2017, 02:17:14 AM

This seems to be good news and new innovations if the conversion can be done automatically
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
May 31, 2017, 06:17:28 PM

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
May 31, 2017, 05:03:08 PM

Activity: 64
May 31, 2017, 04:06:36 PM
Activity: 26
May 31, 2017, 02:53:38 PM
Looks like Gulden hits all time high these days. When OP started this topic it was definitely a good investment. The price in USD was $0.0021 and in bitcoin 0.00000389 BTC. Now it's 30 times more in USD! That was a great investment. I'm wondering what are the reasons for this rising? I see a lot of predictions in this thread, but does anyone can explain the reasons for the future rising?
Activity: 1139
May 31, 2017, 02:35:37 PM
already 20% increase when PoW reward drop to 80. More users less supply from miners. This is best update from Gulden.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 30, 2017, 03:24:00 PM
It depends on you, if you predict it will profitable on the future, so do invesment with gulden.. Grin
Activity: 502
May 30, 2017, 02:12:39 PM
Found this link on medium which is the blog post for 1.6.0 on 1st December, every new person to Gulden should read this to know how capable this team is. I know the focus is on PoW2 but don't forget the updates like 1.6.0 that have already been achieved.

https://medium.com/@Gulden/1-6-0-its-time-9b615f05d341
Activity: 56
May 30, 2017, 01:31:57 PM
Ignore the trolls, they want to cause fear because they know this is a sound investment.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
May 30, 2017, 12:33:32 PM
10 btc to 3000. Price will drop to less then 2000 and I will start buying Gulden again. Aim to buy 100000NLG with the profits I have made form other coins.

I keep looking for reasons to further support this coin. But the shills in this thread have been disappointing. They demand uncritical belief. For me, that makes it a hard sell.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
May 30, 2017, 07:25:46 AM
10 btc to 3000. Price will drop to less then 2000 and I will start buying Gulden again. Aim to buy 100000NLG with the profits I have made form other coins.
legendary
May 30, 2017, 06:00:40 AM
31 btc buy support looks weak. This community is still tiny in comparison to Doge and others. Is there any plans to create awareness for this coin with the PoW2 development on the way?

Almost 2900 users on slack.

Gulden is > 95% users and < then 5% traders, most of the people joining slack are getting involved with any form of digital currencies for the first time and therefore they don't even know bittrex exists.

The inverse of the above is true for 99% of the other coins out there.

That Gulden slack is big!
Activity: 72
May 30, 2017, 05:33:05 AM
31 btc buy support looks weak. This community is still tiny in comparison to Doge and others. Is there any plans to create awareness for this coin with the PoW2 development on the way?

Almost 2900 users on slack.

Gulden is > 95% users and < then 5% traders, most of the people joining slack are getting involved with any form of digital currencies for the first time and therefore they don't even know bittrex exists.

The inverse of the above is true for 99% of the other coins out there.
Jump to: