Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 141. (Read 250149 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 101
March 10, 2017, 03:19:08 PM

Sup dude? What is your name again?...

I've got nothing to hide nothing to defend.

I'm also pretty clear about who I am and what I do and I am fully at peace with that.
Meanwhile; you're publicly attacking people anonymously and nothing of substance comes out of your mouth. 😘

But that's OK; people with some intelligence will see your comments for what they are.

You don't need to know my name.

But you, rkatz, trolled me on your trader slack channel. You were rude and stupid.

Let the intelligent reader judge. And, it should be emphasized, I'm always telling people to go on slack and FIND OUT for themselves.

And let the intelligent reader judge: why should the slack be swept clean of every so-called "troll", every falling leaf, unless the floor is collapsing.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 10, 2017, 03:18:29 PM

No, you are wrong, you must lick my balls too. Smiley

So you agree. Smiley

Aat is also one of the preachers of the Gulden cult.

how about all the other people dude...

Quick or you might forget someone!!
Activity: 42
March 10, 2017, 03:14:42 PM

So you agree. Smiley

Aat is also one of the preachers of the Gulden cult.
March 10, 2017, 03:14:05 PM
I can't blame the team for locking the official ANN , the FUD is rampant, if this is how people act on slack I would encourage the community to kick them. Disgusting!

Now I see you're a confirmed shill. One only needs to check your posts.

FYI, one can be booted out from the slack for something like this:

Such and such report/tweet says [something claimed], but isn't it true that [something claimed] is closer to [something true]?

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

Or: What is the outlook for Gulden upon [event]?

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

Or: The devs should consider [some improvement].

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

If you want to stay connected AND objectively informed on that slack, be prepared to lick Rijk's and rkatz's balls.

Sup dude? What is your name again?...

I've got nothing to hide nothing to defend.

I'm also pretty clear about who I am and what I do and I am fully at peace with that.
Meanwhile; you're publicly attacking people anonymously and nothing of substance comes out of your mouth. 😘

But that's OK; people with some intelligence will see your comments for what they are.
March 10, 2017, 03:12:47 PM

So you agree. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
March 10, 2017, 03:10:28 PM
I can't blame the team for locking the official ANN , the FUD is rampant, if this is how people act on slack I would encourage the community to kick them. Disgusting!

Such and such report/tweet says [something claimed], but isn't it true that [something claimed] is closer to [something true]?

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

If you want to stay connected AND objectively informed on that slack, be prepared to lick Rijk's and rkatz's balls.

March 10, 2017, 02:59:09 PM

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

March 10, 2017, 02:56:13 PM

Censorship is the only option when the truth can no longer be hidden.

Calling it Trolling also works.
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
March 10, 2017, 02:51:44 PM
Activity: 57
March 10, 2017, 02:30:49 PM
This topic is turning in such a facepalm....

Let me ask you this; who do you trust more?

A):  random anonymous people on the Internet
B):  people that are clear about who they are

Don't be sheeple, do your own research and make your own assesment of Gulden and I'm certain that if you look at the facts vs it will show you whether you should invest.

For the people who are genuinely interested in the project do check out the developer blog and come say hi in the Gulden slack. We got nothing to hide..

6. They got an inner circle slack channel with only the real trusted members. They don't know that there are still some DGB fans in it. You would be scared if you know what they say. The discuss people kicking out of meeting if they come, share home addresses of people who question Gulden, share real names of people who question Gulden.

You call that "Nothing to Hide"  Roll Eyes

Someone said it so it has to be true!!!1!1 Omg Omg Omg....

Troll please...

You might be on the "alternative facts hype train" but in the real world you show proof or you don't say anything.

Someday someone will step up and reveal the truth with PROOF of the cult called Gulden.
Till that day we all have to live in fear uncertainty and doubt.

Are we talking about freemasons and illuminati type cults?

No, more the Peoples Temple Christian Church kind of cult.

Is this a large Dutch cult and is it possible to join in the US? What are the requirements? I am also a Christian.

What has me worried is the one project after Prime, the symbol looks illuminati. Have a look at the roadmap and you will see what I mean.
March 10, 2017, 02:23:02 PM

A):  random anonymous people on the Internet
B):  people that are clear about who they are

Don't be sheeple, do your own research and make your own assesment of Gulden and I'm certain that if you look at the facts vs it will show you whether you should invest.

For the people who are genuinely interested in the project do check out the developer blog and come say hi in the Gulden slack. We got nothing to hide..

Is this the same trollicious rkatz on the slack? Nothing to hide? WTF. If you want to fundamentally benefit this coin, go tell Rijk and other "kingpins" don't be such sensitive pussies and feckless liars.
March 10, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

A):  random anonymous people on the Internet
B):  people that are clear about who they are

6. They got an inner circle slack channel with only the real trusted members. They don't know that there are still some DGB fans in it. You would be scared if you know what they say. The discuss people kicking out of meeting if they come, share home addresses of people who question Gulden, share real names of people who question Gulden.

You call that "Nothing to Hide"  Roll Eyes

Troll please...

You might be on the "alternative facts hype train" but in the real world you show proof or you don't say anything.

Someday someone will step up and reveal the truth with PROOF of the cult called Gulden.

No, more the Peoples Temple Christian Church kind of cult.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
March 10, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

I am sure this new dev has a IQ of 77. Keep shitting in your pants trolls.

http://tshwanedje.com/members/djoffe/cv.html

I have started buying this coin again but not too much as I am not sure if the price will fall more but it is looking encouraging that they have multiple qualified developers that are involved with this coin.

You won't be sorry! Gulden has been good to me as long term holder.
Activity: 57
March 10, 2017, 01:54:23 PM

Troll please...

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
March 10, 2017, 01:54:16 PM
A lot of FUD and TROLL post's lately.
 Angry
March 10, 2017, 01:53:42 PM

Troll please...

This guy^ 👌👌
Be sure to keep buying Gulden in the meantime 😉🤣🤣
March 10, 2017, 01:48:27 PM

Troll please...

March 10, 2017, 01:36:07 PM

Troll please...

March 10, 2017, 01:31:50 PM

March 10, 2017, 01:25:45 PM

Jump to: