Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Gulden a good investment? - page 53. (Read 250149 times)

legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
December 11, 2017, 08:10:33 AM
They should wait with buying until NLG hits 1 sat. That way it can't go lower every time BTC goes up. ;-)
Why don´t you let go of your Gulden instead of talking shit!!!
You are here creating FEAR while you are holding Gulden, or have you sold all of them and you are actually scared that Gulden succeeds?

Dude, relax! Not putting any fear in there, just being realistic (well, the 1 sat. was of course a bit joking).
BTC price just does not matter as long as BTC keeps going up, no need to catch a falling knife. The few traders NLG has, have accepted this as truth now, that's
why they are all waiting on the side line and not putting buy orders in.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
December 11, 2017, 07:39:23 AM
is it just me or does it look like Nocks is pulling down the upward trend? Huh
The orderbook between Nocks and Bittrex is the complete opposite
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 05:54:09 AM
Hmm, Indian rumours say that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is looking into Gulden. Cool. I don’t know if the source is trustworthy, anyhow. Just sharing with you.
That would be nice news  Cool What is the source Jean-Luc?
December 11, 2017, 05:52:57 AM
They should wait with buying until NLG hits 1 sat. That way it can't go lower every time BTC goes up. ;-)
Why don´t you let go of your Gulden instead of talking shit!!!
You are here creating FEAR while you are holding Gulden, or have you sold all of them and you are actually scared that Gulden succeeds?

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
December 10, 2017, 05:13:02 PM
Gulden has an Euro,pair already through Nocks. They will be adding USD and GBP. Through GuldenTrader we will become even more currencies to trade against.
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 04:38:35 PM

A couple of coins I have invested in are talking about removing their btc pairings and only have fiat options as there isn't enough btc to cater for all the alts but there is more then enough fiat to cater for the good alts.

BTC is most likely holding this coins price back but this coin needs more then only Euro option.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
December 10, 2017, 01:02:09 PM
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
December 10, 2017, 11:40:35 AM
Hmm, Indian rumours say that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala is looking into Gulden. Cool. I don’t know if the source is trustworthy, anyhow. Just sharing with you.
December 10, 2017, 11:18:48 AM
PoW2 gonna make Gulden more secure then bitcoin even at these prices and safe 0 confirm transactions.

SegSig more then twice as good as SegWit. This is the future right in this coin.

Remember the masses always get it wrong at the start by investing in marketing and not projects with real development. This has happened throughout history.
I always love your comments! Didn´t you mention that a few big DASH investors where waiting on the sidelines?

That is the plan, with testing having started I know of one investor collecting some of the dumps. The others want more proof as they can't believe a coin thats not in the top 150 on coinmarketcap can be working on a project of this scale.
Ok good to know!
I know also a few big investors who have their eyes on Gulden and have their small bags. But, for most of them Gulden is still a mystery. This will be changing soon.
This is at the moment a dream price, I think a few will regret not buying more at this prices!
Activity: 156
December 10, 2017, 10:52:43 AM
PoW2 gonna make Gulden more secure then bitcoin even at these prices and safe 0 confirm transactions.

SegSig more then twice as good as SegWit. This is the future right in this coin.

Remember the masses always get it wrong at the start by investing in marketing and not projects with real development. This has happened throughout history.
I always love your comments! Didn´t you mention that a few big DASH investors where waiting on the sidelines?

That is the plan, with testing having started I know of one investor collecting some of the dumps. The others want more proof as they can't believe a coin thats not in the top 150 on coinmarketcap can be working on a project of this scale.
December 10, 2017, 05:01:09 AM

Activity: 79
December 10, 2017, 04:36:16 AM

Spot on, that's alo what I think will make this one of the better coins. But since it's open sourced will other coins not just adopt SegSig so that it isn't a unique feature anymore?
Activity: 156
December 10, 2017, 12:31:34 AM

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 09, 2017, 11:33:00 PM
Any alt coins can have its market capital and price on the go unexpectedly. With $32,001,527    market capital next to BitCore, this digital currency is showing signs of bright future since it started a price of about $0.0004. It's now at $0.08 market price and i think the Golden time  for Gulden (NLG) has only just begun.
Activity: 13
December 09, 2017, 09:58:39 PM
"Is gulden a good investment?" I would say its definately one of the better investments out there.
Soon it will be reflected in the price. If you do ur own due diligence u will know why. Some people here are making it their dayjob to spread FUD and talk shit. Dont let a good chance be wasted because of them.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
CryptoPhysical.com
December 09, 2017, 04:04:58 PM
Some guys flowing with water. And they are behind us.
As I heard similar shit comments about Bitcoin for 6 years.
December 09, 2017, 03:43:09 PM
In a few days I will be so pleased to quote a few guys from this thread and I will make eat them their shit up!

Yes Gulden is one of the best investement outthere...But like anything in LIFE, you have to LEARN! Investing is not that EASY!
December 09, 2017, 03:42:13 PM
SuperOrca the biggest bullshittter on the face of earth...

Honeestly, some people should just shut the fuck up!!!
Activity: 64
December 09, 2017, 08:26:50 AM
If I look at my transactions I can only see where the transaction came from. The 'account' is just a name which I gave it and when I click on the account it shows a different receiving address. Also the address isn't listed on the Receiving / Sending Addresses overview.

You will have to join the new slack, they will have a support type channel where this can be answered. I don't really need to know my old addresses, I was just told create accounts and save your recovery phrase. 
Activity: 79
December 09, 2017, 08:21:00 AM
If I look at my transactions I can only see where the transaction came from. The 'account' is just a name which I gave it and when I click on the account it shows a different receiving address. Also the address isn't listed on the Receiving / Sending Addresses overview.
Pages:
Jump to: