Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy? - page 50. (Read 234741 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
December 25, 2015, 10:53:50 AM
So, who´s gonna be Hillary´s Vice Prez? Obviously it has to be a total loser and all-around douchebag in order to somehow make Hillary look better. It´s the same as with Biden, he´s an even more of a nobody than Obama, that´s how it works.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-electon-clinton-idUSKCN0S92Q820151015

Yeah, of course. I remember that guy now. But he can´t go with friggin Hillary. He´s more or less sane!

In their shoes, I´d pack her off in the padded room where she belongs and run Julio.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
December 25, 2015, 10:40:13 AM
So, who´s gonna be Hillary´s Vice Prez? Obviously it has to be a total loser and all-around douchebag in order to somehow make Hillary look better. It´s the same as with Biden, he´s an even more of a nobody than Obama, that´s how it works.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-electon-clinton-idUSKCN0S92Q820151015

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 25, 2015, 08:10:32 AM

Spendy?    Cheesy
Activity: 616
December 25, 2015, 01:32:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
December 25, 2015, 12:46:26 AM
Don't misunderstand what I was saying. I was not implying that affirmative action is a good thing.

I perfectly understood what you were saying, and my reply was sarcastic. If Obama was not African-American, he would have never been elected to the post of the POTUS. He is inexperienced and doesn't have any of the skills needed to become the POTUS. Still, the liberals managed to place him in the POTUS post, playing the race card.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
December 24, 2015, 03:28:35 PM
And it does boil down to the DNC wanting to have the first woman POTUS to go along with their first black POTUS. Great plan. Let's not worry about finding the best qualified. No, let's take an affirmative action approach instead. 

If it come down to affirmative action in the end, then why can't Kim Kardashian be the president of the United States? She is married to an African American (Kanye West), and she is about to produce a dozen children with him. Just like Hillary, Kim is also a serial liar and she is even more dishonest, annoying and arrogant.

Don't misunderstand what I was saying. I was not implying that affirmative action is a good thing.
legendary
December 23, 2015, 10:38:29 PM
And it does boil down to the DNC wanting to have the first woman POTUS to go along with their first black POTUS. Great plan. Let's not worry about finding the best qualified. No, let's take an affirmative action approach instead. 

If it come down to affirmative action in the end, then why can't Kim Kardashian be the president of the United States? She is married to an African American (Kanye West), and she is about to produce a dozen children with him. Just like Hillary, Kim is also a serial liar and she is even more dishonest, annoying and arrogant.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 23, 2015, 10:08:53 PM
For any question of the form "Is X trustworthy?" where X = name of a politician, answer = NO.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 23, 2015, 08:04:05 PM
Hillary Clinton Vs. the GOP: Can You Tell the Difference?

Hillary in tonight’s dem debate vs. the GOP’s last debate… only, there doesn’t really seem to be much debate…

So, do you prefer red bombs or blue ones?

Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1eVos0pDYY.

Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
December 23, 2015, 11:35:11 AM
Better her than Trump for the American people. I don't live there so we will see what will happen in 2016.
Who will be the president of the United State.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
December 23, 2015, 08:55:10 AM
^^^^^^Hillary couldn't do the job because she was a lesbian and she was chasing after Huma Abedin when Monica Lewinsky was giving blowjobs to Bill Clinton. The Americans already had their first bisexual president in the form of Barack Hussain Osama. Will they have their first lesbian president in the form of Harpy Clinton?

Harpy Clinton.. Hey! Catchy!
 Wink

My name is Hillary Rodham Clinton and I’m running for President because My name is Clinton and I’m entitled to it.
I would be the first woman elected as President and therefore I’ll be in the history books.
Bill was President and it would make us the first husband/wife to be elected President and insure our legacy.

Spot on. I said something similar in another thread. I believe the only reason she didn't divorce Bill a long time ago is because she wanted to use his name to her advantage. Watch some videos on YouTube of the two of them together and you can see the disgust and disrespect she harbors for him.

Activity: 560
December 23, 2015, 06:57:59 AM
^^^^^^Hillary couldn't do the job because she was a lesbian and she was chasing after Huma Abedin when Monica Lewinsky was giving blowjobs to Bill Clinton. The Americans already had their first bisexual president in the form of Barack Hussain Osama. Will they have their first lesbian president in the form of Harpy Clinton?

Wink

My name is Hillary Rodham Clinton and I’m running for President because My name is Clinton and I’m entitled to it.
I would be the first woman elected as President and therefore I’ll be in the history books.
Bill was President and it would make us the first husband/wife to be elected President and insure our legacy.
Activity: 714
December 23, 2015, 03:21:23 AM
Before the campaign begin, Bill, Hillary & the Donald were seen with one another laughing it up and the American people are being hoodwinked and duped...

This is called politics. During day time they will be abusing each other and talking against each other but during night they will hangout and will be having drinks together . What we see is just something which they want us to see.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
December 22, 2015, 08:02:19 PM
Before the campaign begin, Bill, Hillary & the Donald were seen with one another laughing it up and the American people are being hoodwinked and duped...

Vote for sanders then.

xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
December 22, 2015, 04:10:46 PM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
December 22, 2015, 01:26:59 AM

Wink

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 21, 2015, 02:39:28 PM
No she is not. She if as fake as can be
legendary
December 21, 2015, 02:36:57 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
December 21, 2015, 02:35:39 PM

"A mouth is a terrible thing to waste..."

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
December 21, 2015, 02:26:55 PM
Pages:
Jump to: