Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy? - page 58. (Read 234741 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 02, 2015, 12:19:40 PM
lol.   either way shes a lair.  Has been.

She goes in I wonder if someone will say she was on her knees under someone desk?

She tried to get under Bill's desk, but it was too crowded.....
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 02, 2015, 12:10:29 PM
lol.   either way shes a lair.  Has been.

She goes in I wonder if someone will say she was on her knees under someone desk?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
October 02, 2015, 03:39:49 AM
no politician do good for country firstly.their first try is doing good for themselves , the country may be second if there isnt left any other wishes.you come to that position by giving promises about the country.but first job is always yours .you can easily lie in order to eat some food when hungry.it is same for politicians too.

Then hillary clinton is a very good politician because she lies so much...

I would put it like this:

Hillary for President because she lies so much and we know it!

A candidate who is lying in such a subtle way that we have no clue is a real peril.

)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
October 01, 2015, 05:48:33 PM

Hillary Clinton cache of emails has two months missing

WASHINGTON — About two months of emails from the start of Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state are missing, and federal officials haven’t been able to recover them.

An archive of records that Clinton, the Democratic Party’s 2016 presidential front-runner, turned over to the State Department doesn’t begin until March 18, 2009, though she took office as secretary of state in late January of that year. The missing emails raise more questions about her stewardship of official documents during her tenure and whether there is a complete record of the early diplomatic efforts of President Barack Obama’s administration.

The potential significance of the missing emails, which Clinton’s aides acknowledge and say she no longer can retrieve, came to light last week when a chain of online correspondence between her and former Gen. David Petraeus was found on Defense Department servers. Those messages, which included work-related personnel matters, dated to the period missing from Clinton’s records.

The email gap came years before the 2012 attack on a diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, which is the subject of a congressional probe that unearthed Clinton’s use of a personal email server.

On Wednesday, the department released more Clinton emails, about 6,000 pages mostly from 2010 and 2011, to comply with a judge’s order as part of a lawsuit under the Freedom of Information Act.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/hillary-clinton-cache-of-emails-has-two-months-missing-2015-10-01

Activity: 784
October 01, 2015, 05:18:57 PM
no politician do good for country firstly.their first try is doing good for themselves , the country may be second if there isnt left any other wishes.you come to that position by giving promises about the country.but first job is always yours .you can easily lie in order to eat some food when hungry.it is same for politicians too.

yep it is the truth
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 01, 2015, 05:16:46 PM

October 01, 2015, 05:14:13 PM
no politician do good for country firstly.their first try is doing good for themselves , the country may be second if there isnt left any other wishes.he comes to that position by giving promises about the country.but first job is always his job. .you can easily lie in order to eat some food when hungry.it is same for politicians too.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 01, 2015, 04:51:29 PM
Does this topic make any sense at all? Asking whether Hillary Clinton is Trustworthy, is like asking whether ISIS can be considered as a charity organization or like asking whether we should consider Ted Bundy to be a role model for the American males.
it is what can be said in this topic.politics is for having money,fame and power easily not for doing good things.if you want to achieve you do anything for them , mostly and basically you lie.first lie is to serve country ,no you just want something else.it is same in every country.

Are you saying a politician should lie if he wants to do good thing for his country?

October 01, 2015, 04:47:13 PM
Does this topic make any sense at all? Asking whether Hillary Clinton is Trustworthy, is like asking whether ISIS can be considered as a charity organization or like asking whether we should consider Ted Bundy to be a role model for the American males.
it is what can be said in this topic.politics is for having money,fame and power easily not for doing good things.if you want to achieve you do anything for them , mostly and basically you lie.first lie is to serve country ,no you just want something else.it is same in every country.
October 01, 2015, 03:46:12 PM

Russian Hackers Tried 5 Times to Break Into Hillary’s Home Server

Russia-linked hackers tried at least five times to pry into Hillary Rodham Clinton's private email account while she was US secretary of state, emails released Wednesday show.

It is unclear, however, if she clicked on any attachment and exposed her account.

Clinton received the infected emails, disguised as speeding tickets, over four hours early on the morning of August 3, 2011.

The emails instructed recipients to print the attached tickets, which would have allowed hackers to take control of their computers.

Security researchers who analyzed the malicious software in September 2011 said that infected computers would transmit information from victims to at least three server computers overseas, including one in Russia.

But that doesn't necessarily mean Russian intelligence or citizens were responsible.

Clinton has said repeatedly that the unusual homebrew server she used was secure.

But the phishing attempts highlight the risk of Clinton's unsecure email being pried open by foreign intelligence agencies, even if others also received the virus concealed as a speeding ticket from Chatham, New York. The email misspelled the name of the city, came from a supposed New York City government account and contained a "Ticket.zip" file that would have been a red flag.

Most commercial antivirus software at the time would have detected the software, identified it as dangerous and prevented users from infecting themselves. It was unclear if the State Department's network security would have flagged the infected message, or what precautions were in place protecting Clinton's server in the basement of her home in Chappaqua.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-linked-hackers-tried-to-break-in-5-times-into-hillary-clintons-private-server-2015-9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Most of the world did not know the server existed until a few months ago.
The Russians knew about it."

Of course they knew about it and these sorts of phising attempts are amateur-hour stuff.  high level russian and chinese espionage agents wouldn't send phising e-mails, they'd gain access through other means.

and I find it laughable that hillary keeps saying it was secure.  this is the same idiot that said she didn't know how this stuff works when asked about wiping the server.  I'll agree, it is likely she knows little, if anything, about high level cyber security, making her unfit to make such an assessment; and I doubt her closet custodian could hold a candle to those in the upper tiers of governement tasked with this sort of security.  His primary qualification was likely that he'd do anything to kiss her ass, hoping for some crumbs to fall from her cooter.

who is to say the closet man didn't grab files?  he had access.  what is his clearance?   what were the security protocols to prevent this sort of physical on-site grab that are in place at high level organizations.
I'm going to bet next to none.  Where is the handbook of security protocols that is in place at these sorts of places?  I'd love to see it.

This is a total shit show of the highest order.  From a strict security standpoint from what I've seen so far, there was none.  Dumb bitch might as well have been using a local cyber cafe. 

Not just her. How many times people who she was replying to got exposed in so many ways? The value was her network, who she trusted, etc. To know everyone on this network, then to know their weakness, was the ultimate price to get future pressure points of failure.

Yep as soon as she was compromised, and we have to think she was, all of her contacts were outed and likely pursued as well.

Nice job, Hilly, you moron.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 01, 2015, 02:46:19 PM
NOPE    LOL!!!!!
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 01, 2015, 12:46:39 PM

Russia-linked hackers tried at least five times to pry into Hillary Rodham Clinton's private email account while she was US secretary of state, emails released Wednesday show.

It is unclear, however, if she clicked on any attachment and exposed her account.

Clinton received the infected emails, disguised as speeding tickets, over four hours early on the morning of August 3, 2011.

The emails instructed recipients to print the attached tickets, which would have allowed hackers to take control of their computers.

Security researchers who analyzed the malicious software in September 2011 said that infected computers would transmit information from victims to at least three server computers overseas, including one in Russia.

But that doesn't necessarily mean Russian intelligence or citizens were responsible.

Clinton has said repeatedly that the unusual homebrew server she used was secure.

But the phishing attempts highlight the risk of Clinton's unsecure email being pried open by foreign intelligence agencies, even if others also received the virus concealed as a speeding ticket from Chatham, New York. The email misspelled the name of the city, came from a supposed New York City government account and contained a "Ticket.zip" file that would have been a red flag.

Most commercial antivirus software at the time would have detected the software, identified it as dangerous and prevented users from infecting themselves. It was unclear if the State Department's network security would have flagged the infected message, or what precautions were in place protecting Clinton's server in the basement of her home in Chappaqua.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russia-linked-hackers-tried-to-break-in-5-times-into-hillary-clintons-private-server-2015-9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course they knew about it and these sorts of phising attempts are amateur-hour stuff.  high level russian and chinese espionage agents wouldn't send phising e-mails, they'd gain access through other means.

and I find it laughable that hillary keeps saying it was secure.  this is the same idiot that said she didn't know how this stuff works when asked about wiping the server.  I'll agree, it is likely she knows little, if anything, about high level cyber security, making her unfit to make such an assessment; and I doubt her closet custodian could hold a candle to those in the upper tiers of governement tasked with this sort of security.  His primary qualification was likely that he'd do anything to kiss her ass, hoping for some crumbs to fall from her cooter.

who is to say the closet man didn't grab files?  he had access.  what is his clearance?   what were the security protocols to prevent this sort of physical on-site grab that are in place at high level organizations.
I'm going to bet next to none.  Where is the handbook of security protocols that is in place at these sorts of places?  I'd love to see it.

This is a total shit show of the highest order.  From a strict security standpoint from what I've seen so far, there was none.  Dumb bitch might as well have been using a local cyber cafe. 

Not just her. How many times people who she was replying to got exposed in so many ways? The value was her network, who she trusted, etc. To know everyone on this network, then to know their weakness, was the ultimate price to get future pressure points of failure.

October 01, 2015, 12:38:51 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
October 01, 2015, 11:50:20 AM

Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 01, 2015, 06:54:16 AM
Yes I think so, she has already proven herself to me when Bill Clinton was in office, I think we all know that she was calling the shots back then and was basically already president, except Bill Clinton had the 'titel'

Also US debt and foreign affairs were very good at the time, so for me, as a democratic candidate she'd have my vote if I lived in the US.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
October 01, 2015, 05:14:32 AM
No politician is absolutely trustworthy, no doubt about that. However, if it comes to choosing one of them to become president you should  keep in mind that that person will be regarded as the face of your country by the outside world. I like to go around in my flat wearing just underpants because they are convenient and "trustworthy", but when I go outside I wear a suit.

The world does not care about the US. The "world" cares about its own self interests but wants to look smart, wearing cheap suits made in Bangladesh by little children...

Well, maybe I'm one of those "wearing cheap suits made in Bangladesh by little children" guys, but I do care about the US. USA is the most influential country in the world, and not only in Politics but in many other fields like culture for example. And I think Americans should also care about what does the outside world think about them to avoid things like 9/11 in the future.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 30, 2015, 11:26:11 PM
No I don't think so, Hillary Clinton is not trustworthy at all. There are so many scandals around right now, with the emails, the donations, the spending. People have lost the trust and i don't think that there are huge followers of her now, they are reduced. No matter what her polices are, she is not trustworthy enough.

Biden is getting ready, with his black VP...

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 30, 2015, 05:47:21 PM
No I don't think so, Hillary Clinton is not trustworthy at all. There are so many scandals around right now, with the emails, the donations, the spending. People have lost the trust and i don't think that there are huge followers of her now, they are reduced. No matter what her polices are, she is not trustworthy enough.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 30, 2015, 05:21:58 PM

This Weird Fact About the Clinton Family Fortune Will Blow Your Mind

Hillary Clinton and her husband Bill Clinton are very rich, raking in some $25 million in 2014. They own multiple mansions. They vacation in style. They make 4-5 times the median annual income for giving one speech to a room full of Wall Street executives and/or brutal dictators. Since they left the White House “dead broke” in 2001, they’ve pocketed more than $200 million. But at least some of that massive haul is unaccounted for in their annual financial disclosure, raising some interesting questions, such as, “Where is it?”

Dan Alexander explains in Forbes:

Since Bill and Hillary Clinton left the White House in 2001, they have earned more than $230 million. But in federal filings the Clintons claim they are worth somewhere between $11 million and $53 million. After layering years of disclosures on top of annual tax returns, Forbes estimates their combined net worth at $45 million. Where did all of the money go? No one seems to know, and the Clintons aren’t offering any answers.

From 2001 to 2014 the power couple spent $95 million on taxes. Hillary’s 2008 presidential run cost her $13 million. Their two homes cost a combined $5 million, and the Clintons have given away $22 million to charity. All of this is according to FEC filings, property records and years of tax returns. Add it up and you get $135 million. If the Clintons made $230 million, spent $135 million and have just $45 million left over, what happened to the other $50 million?

“That’s kind of strange,” says Joe Biden’s accountant, Walter Deyhle. “You have to report all of your assets. You have to report assets that are owned by your spouse.”

Where’s the missing $50 million? Who knows? One assumes that Bill wasn’t getting a gentleman’s discount on his trips aboard “The Lolita Express” and “Air F**k One,” as well as his stays on “Orgy Island” with billionaire donor and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. Alexander offers one possible, if “unlikely” explanation:

It seems unlikely, but they could have given it away overseas: Donations to foreign charities are not deductible and would not be listed on tax returns. Billionaires like Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal of Saudi Arabia, Lakshmi Mittal of India and Joseph Safra of Brazil have donated to their foundation. Maybe the Clintons are returning the favor?

$50 million seems like a lot to pay off Clinton aides like Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills, who may soon be thrown under Hillary’s email bus. Could money convince Joe Biden not to run? Maybe they gave some of it to their daughter Chelsea? She’s already rich, but her husband is really bad at managing hedge funds.

Show us the money.

http://freebeacon.com/blog/this-weird-fact-about-the-clinton-family-fortune-will-blow-your-mind/

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
September 30, 2015, 03:02:10 PM
The End Of Hillary? Teamsters "Snub" Clinton, Meet With Trump

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-30/end-hillary-teamsters-snub-clinton-meet-trump

As if the collapse of her poll numbers and trust factor were not already accelerating, it appears Hillary Clinton may have just seen yet another nail in the coffin of her run for Presidency 2.0. As Fox News reports, The Teamsters union’s general executive board voted unanimously Tuesday, 26-0, to hold off on endorsing Clinton at its meeting in Charleston, South Carolina. Furthermore, to rub further salt in that wound, the union is seeking a "sit-down" with Donald Trump....
Pages:
Jump to: