Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy? - page 60. (Read 234741 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
September 26, 2015, 06:46:09 PM

Bill Clinton Blames G.O.P. and Press for Wife’s Email Woes

Former President Bill Clinton blamed Republicans who hope to undercut his wife’s presidential chances and a voracious political news media uninterested in substance for the furor surrounding Hillary Rodham Clinton’s use of a private email account and server while she was secretary of state.

“I have never seen so much expended on so little,” Mr. Clinton said in a taped interview with CNN’s Fareed Zakaria that will be shown on Sunday. The network released excerpts on Saturday afternoon.

“She said she was sorry that her personal email caused all this confusion. And she’d like to give the election back to the American people,” Mr. Clinton said. “I think it will be all right. But it’s obvious what happened.”

Mr. Clinton likened the current inquiries into Mrs. Clinton’s emails to scandals as far back as the Whitewater land deal that plagued his 1992 campaign and the early years of his administration.

“This is just something that has been a regular feature of all of our presidential campaigns, except in 2008 for unique reasons,” Mr. Clinton said, without elaborating on why he believed President Obama did not face similar Republican-led efforts to derail his candidacy.

“It always happens,” he added. “We’re seeing history repeat itself.”

“The other party doesn’t want to run against her. And if they do, they’d like her as mangled up as possible,” Mr. Clinton said. “And they know that if they leak things and say things, that that is catnip to the people who get bored talking about what’s your position on student loan relief or dealing with the shortage of mental health care, or what to do with the epidemic of prescription drugs and heroin out in America.”

Mr. Clinton also faulted the political press corps, which he said was determined to see a competitive contest. At the beginning of the year, he noted, Mrs. Clinton “was the most admired person in public life.”

“What happened?” he added. “The presidential campaign happened. And the nature of the coverage shifted from issue-based to political.”

“You can’t complain,” he added. “This is not – this is a contact sport. They’re not giving the job away. And people who want a race wanted her to drop some, and the people in the other party desperately wanted it because she’s already put out more positions on more issues and said how she would pay for it than, I think, than all the others combined, based on the two – the Republicans, based on the two debates I saw.”

Mr. Clinton, who has kept a relatively low profile in his wife’s presidential campaign, taped the interview on Thursday in New York in advance of the United Nations General Assembly and the annual Clinton Global Initiative conference.

On Friday, newly discovered emails raised new questions about whether Mrs. Clinton had accurately described when she began using the personal account that she relied on for the rest of her time in the State Department. (On Sunday, in an interview with NBC News’s “Meet the Press,” Mrs. Clinton will most likely face more questions on the matter.)

Despite how the email issue has overshadowed her presidential campaign, Mrs. Clinton, who stressed that she broke no rules or laws, occasionally made light of the controversy. Mr. Clinton had been among those who initially believed Mrs. Clinton did not need to apologize for using private email, a practice that had been allowed at the time and which he said her political rivals were trying to scandalize.

But Mrs. Clinton has since apologized, and she has repeatedly said that she would be as transparent as possible in releasing her emails to the State Department.

Mrs. Clinton’s more contrite approach comes as her favorability and trustworthiness ratings in some polls have fallen in recent months and as Senator Bernie Sanders, her leading opponent for the Democratic nomination, has surged ahead in some polls in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Mr. Clinton pushed back when Mr. Zakaria asked if the questions about Mrs. Clinton’s emails were a “Republican plot.”

“No, I’m not going there, because that’s what the – it’s not a – a plot makes it sound like it’s a secret,” he said. ”I think that – that there are lots of people who wanted there to be a race for different reasons. And they thought the only way they could make it a race was a full-scale frontal assault on her. And so this email thing became the biggest story in the world.”

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/26/bill-clinton-blames-g-o-p-news-media-for-wifes-email-woes/

--------------------------------------------------------
Why can't he blame the 0bama's admin.? They have the power to turn the drip drip tap off...

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 26, 2015, 06:40:46 PM
Yes, I think she is trustworthy.

SHE LIED! State Dept. Finds Discarded Benghazi Emails on HIllary's Home Server

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ-FSDueBMs

The State Department found emails related to Benghazi and Libya that had not been previously turned over by State from the private server used exclusively by former secretary Hillary Clinton during her four-year tenure.

The emails were found after State digitized the printed copies of emails Clinton provided and performed a new search.

Separately, it was reported Friday that previously undisclosed emails between then-Gen. David Petraeus and Clinton from around January 2009 were recently found by the Pentagon and turned over to State. Several of the emails were sent by and received from the private clintonemail.com domain that Clinton has said she did not use for State-related business before March 2009.

CBS News and AP reported:

“The State Department’s record of Clinton emails begins on March 18, 2009 — almost two months after she entered office. Before then, Clinton has said she used an old AT&T Blackberry email account, the contents of which she no longer can access.

“The Petraeus emails, first discovered by the Defense Department and then passed to the State Department’s inspector general, challenge that claim. They start on Jan. 10, 2009, with Clinton using the older email account. But by Jan. 28 — a week after her swearing in — she switched to using the private email address on a server based out of her home in Chappaqua, New York, that she would rely on for the rest of her tenure. There are less than 10 emails back and forth in total, officials said, and the chain ends on Feb. 1.”

In August Hillary signed an official document saying she had handed over all work related emails.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/she-lied-state-dept-finds-discarded-benghazi-emails-on-hillarys-home-server/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 26, 2015, 12:15:24 PM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 25, 2015, 06:00:40 PM

She is lucky to have you

Smiley

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 25, 2015, 05:59:00 PM

Uh oh: Officials discover work-related e-mails between Hillary and David Petraeus that she never turned over

You may recall that she certified, on pain of perjury, that she had handed over copies of all of her work-related e-mails to the State Department. If you believe the AP, that statement is now known to be false.

Note that there are not one but two lies exposed here, the claim that she turned everything over and the claim that she didn’t start using her private server until March 2009. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I think she really might be done as a viable candidate.

The Obama administration has discovered a chain of emails that Hillary Rodham Clinton failed to turn over when she provided what she said was the full record of work-related correspondence as secretary of state, officials said Friday, adding to the growing questions related to the Democratic presidential front-runner’s unusual usage of a private email account and server while in government…

The State Department’s record of Clinton emails begins on March 18, 2009 — almost two months after she entered office. Before then, Clinton has said she used an old AT&T Blackberry email account, the contents of which she no longer can access.

The Petraeus emails, first discovered by the Defense Department and then passed to the State Department’s inspector general, challenge that claim. They start on Jan. 10, 2009, with Clinton using the older email account. But by Jan. 28 — a week after her swearing in — she switched to using the private email address on a homebrew server that she would rely on for the rest of her tenure. There are less than 10 emails back and forth in total, officials said, and the chain ends on Feb. 1.

The e-mails supposedly touch on personnel, not on highly classified material, but that doesn’t explain why she didn’t produce them. It goes without saying that she won’t be prosecuted for perjuring herself (“those first e-mails with Petraeus simply slipped my mind, I swear!”) but I don’t think you need a prosecution anymore to convince Democrats that the stink of corruption all around her is too much of a headache to tolerate in a nominee, especially with Biden gearing up now. How do these numbers from yesterday’s Quinnipiac poll grab you?

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/25/uh-oh-officials-discover-work-related-e-mails-between-hillary-and-david-petraeus-that-she-never-turned-over/

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 25, 2015, 10:31:35 AM
People actually fall for this shit? Actually contact the scammers? It staggers belief. But of course there´s no shortage of idiots. In general I think the population is getting dumber by the year. And it´s probably accelerating.

http://www.419eater.com/html/hall_of_shame23.htm

Some of that shit is hilarious.  I've responded and lead them on for a few weeks, but nothing like some of these people.  these guys are running these assholes all over Africa.

seriously fucking hysterical shit.

Try not to watch this doing heavy lifting or while driving...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzzLFxEaJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPZvHshKoL0

That's simply beautiful.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
September 24, 2015, 05:28:09 PM
Here's a universal truth:

Question: Is trustworthy?

Answer: NO
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 24, 2015, 04:54:54 PM
People actually fall for this shit? Actually contact the scammers? It staggers belief. But of course there´s no shortage of idiots. In general I think the population is getting dumber by the year. And it´s probably accelerating.

Some of that shit is hilarious.  I've responded and lead them on for a few weeks, but nothing like some of these people.  these guys are running these assholes all over Africa.

Try not to watch this doing heavy lifting or while driving...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzzLFxEaJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPZvHshKoL0

Activity: 616
September 24, 2015, 04:49:58 PM

This one´s pretty good.  Concise and to the point so that morons don´t need to waste too much mental effort Grin

-------------------------------------------

Hi,

Your account has been activated and you are about to start making unlimited amounts of money.

You still need to verify it though!

Verify your account here!

Verify your account now otherwise it might expire!

Regards,
Gunnar Erickson

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 24, 2015, 03:55:58 PM
Activity: 700
September 24, 2015, 02:14:56 PM

Some of that shit is hilarious.  I've responded and lead them on for a few weeks, but nothing like some of these people.  these guys are running these assholes all over Africa.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 24, 2015, 12:44:15 PM
I mean, it isn´t like people even need to be aware of the arrival of this spam much less need to read it. It arrives to me but obviously never reaches the inbox. Or almost never, maybe a couple a year it´s very rare.

Most people don't know how to use a computer.

September 24, 2015, 12:35:20 PM
I mean, it isn´t like people even need to be aware of the arrival of this spam much less need to read it. It arrives to me but obviously never reaches the inbox. Or almost never, maybe a couple a year it´s very rare.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 24, 2015, 12:25:51 PM

September 24, 2015, 11:25:49 AM
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 24, 2015, 09:44:38 AM
The hackers got into the company’s system through a malware-infested email sent to an employee

According to my sources this is the email. Emails and acct. numbers removed to protect the brain-dead that might happen upon this message.

------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION: DEAR BENEFICIARY. ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE? SPEAK OUT NOW.

UNION BANK PLC.
Head Office: FALOMO:

Marina, Lagos, Nigeria.

Date:

Attn: Dear Valued Customer/Beneficiary.

A  power of attorney  was forwarded to our office this morning by two individuals  MR DAVID DEANE an American  national and  MR. RICKY JACKSON  a CANADIAN  national.

They claimed to  be your representative, and the power of attorney stated that you are dead, they  brought an account  to replace your information in other to claim the said fund in tune of  US$28,500,000 Million USD  which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED.

Find below the new account they have submitted for claims.

BANK.-HSBC CANADA
                    Vancouver, CANADA
                    ACCOUNT NO.

The power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of  throat cancer.

You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, you are to contact us immediately since we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to respond swiftly for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to speak with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately.

Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held liable for any wrong payment.

Kindly reply us on this e-mail

Best Regards,

Mr. Adekunle M. Adeosun, Executive Director.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
UNION OF BANK PLC.
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

http://www.419eater.com/html/419faq.htm

September 24, 2015, 01:15:39 AM
The hackers got into the company’s system through a malware-infested email sent to an employee

According to my sources this is the email. Emails and acct. numbers removed to protect the brain-dead that might happen upon this message.

------------------------------------------------

ATTENTION: DEAR BENEFICIARY. ARE YOU DEAD OR ALIVE? SPEAK OUT NOW.

UNION BANK PLC.
Head Office: FALOMO:

Marina, Lagos, Nigeria.

Date:

Attn: Dear Valued Customer/Beneficiary.

A  power of attorney  was forwarded to our office this morning by two individuals  MR DAVID DEANE an American  national and  MR. RICKY JACKSON  a CANADIAN  national.

They claimed to  be your representative, and the power of attorney stated that you are dead, they  brought an account  to replace your information in other to claim the said fund in tune of  US$28,500,000 Million USD  which is now lying DORMANT and UNCLAIMED.

Find below the new account they have submitted for claims.

BANK.-HSBC CANADA
                    Vancouver, CANADA
                    ACCOUNT NO.

The power of attorney also stated that you suffered and died of  throat cancer.

You are therefore given 24hrs to confirm the truth in this information, If you are still alive, you are to contact us immediately since we work 24 hrs just to ensure that we monitor all the activities going on in regards to the transfer of beneficiaries inheritance and contract payment.

You are to respond swiftly for clarifications on this matter as we shall be available 24 hrs to speak with you and give you the necessary guidelines on how to ensure that your payment is wired to you immediately.

Just also be informed that any further delay from your side could be dangerous, as we would not be held liable for any wrong payment.

Kindly reply us on this e-mail

Best Regards,

Mr. Adekunle M. Adeosun, Executive Director.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT,
UNION OF BANK PLC.
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 24, 2015, 12:16:23 AM

Hillary Clinton Email Company Hacked By Foreign Attackers

The company that Hillary Clinton paid to manage her private email network was the victim of a massive international hack during the period in which Clinton was employing it, Breitbart News has learned.

Hillary Clinton used the company Internap as the internet service provider for her private email account during her tenure as Secretary of State. Internap, based in Atlanta, has a facility in Manhattan, near the the physical location of the IP address for clintonemail.com.

In March 2011, the security company RSA was hacked. The hackers got into the company’s system through a malware-infested email sent to an employee, then installed a “backdoor” and stole data. RSA called it “an extremely sophisticated cyber attack.”

RSA was not the only victim of the attack. A victim list showed that more than 760 other organizations were also “compromised.” Internap appeared five times on the full victim list.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/22/exclusive-hillary-clinton-email-company-hacked-foreign-attackers/

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
September 23, 2015, 02:11:30 PM

Grassley blasts FBI over Clinton emails

"The FBI is behaving like it’s above the law."

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley is blasting the FBI for rebuffing a judge's request for information on the law enforcement agency's investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email system.

Grassley, whose panel oversees the FBI, reacted sharply to a letter the FBI sent Monday turning aside U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan's request for information on whether investigators have been able to retrieve records from a backup thumb drive of Clinton emails or from a server turned over by a tech company Clinton hired.

"The FBI is behaving like it’s above the law," Grassley said in a statement provided to POLITICO on Monday evening. "Simply refusing to cooperate with a court-ordered request is not an appropriate course of action. This entire case, from Secretary Clinton’s ill-advised decision to use a non-government email server, to the FBI’s investigation about classified information, needs some transparency in order to assure the American people that getting to the bottom of this controversy is a priority.”

Grassley, who has been investigating aspects of the email controversy and State's personnel practices, did not elaborate on what steps his committee might take. It's also unclear whether the judge involved or other judges handling similar cases might take more emphatic action, like directly ordering the FBI to cooperate.

About a month ago, Sullivan asked the State Department to reach out to the FBI for assistance in addressing a Freedom of Information Act request by the conservative group Judicial Watch regarding Clinton aide Huma Abedin's employment arrangements. The judge also asked State to report on arrangements for the FBI to share information about the ongoing investigation.

In a terse letter Monday, FBI General Counsel James Baker appeared to reject the request .

"At this time, consistent with long-standing Department of Justice and FBI policy, we can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any ongoing investigation, nor are we in a position to provide additional information at this time," Baker wrote to senior State Department attorney Mary McLeod.

DOJ confirmed in July that it received a referral from the Intelligence Community inspector general regarding possible compromise of classified information in Clinton's email account. The agency initially said the referral was criminal, but later said it was not and that it was sent under a counterintelligence law regarding possible breaches involving national security secrets.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/fbi-rejects-judges-request-for-clinton-email-info-213889

Here's the way the Hillary emails should be handled.  Any and all emails which were at least once in an insecure system (known to be hacked) should be presumed totally insecure, like private keys which had been exposed.

Those no longer have any need of Classified Document Protocol, and hence should all be publicly released.  Many examples of this, for example, Snowden releases classified material, by definition it is no longer classified, and that conversion is his crime.

Now we're going to treat Hillary and her emails differently?

Really?

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 23, 2015, 08:28:00 AM

Grassley blasts FBI over Clinton emails

"The FBI is behaving like it’s above the law."

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley is blasting the FBI for rebuffing a judge's request for information on the law enforcement agency's investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email system.

Grassley, whose panel oversees the FBI, reacted sharply to a letter the FBI sent Monday turning aside U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan's request for information on whether investigators have been able to retrieve records from a backup thumb drive of Clinton emails or from a server turned over by a tech company Clinton hired.

"The FBI is behaving like it’s above the law," Grassley said in a statement provided to POLITICO on Monday evening. "Simply refusing to cooperate with a court-ordered request is not an appropriate course of action. This entire case, from Secretary Clinton’s ill-advised decision to use a non-government email server, to the FBI’s investigation about classified information, needs some transparency in order to assure the American people that getting to the bottom of this controversy is a priority.”

Grassley, who has been investigating aspects of the email controversy and State's personnel practices, did not elaborate on what steps his committee might take. It's also unclear whether the judge involved or other judges handling similar cases might take more emphatic action, like directly ordering the FBI to cooperate.

About a month ago, Sullivan asked the State Department to reach out to the FBI for assistance in addressing a Freedom of Information Act request by the conservative group Judicial Watch regarding Clinton aide Huma Abedin's employment arrangements. The judge also asked State to report on arrangements for the FBI to share information about the ongoing investigation.

In a terse letter Monday, FBI General Counsel James Baker appeared to reject the request .

"At this time, consistent with long-standing Department of Justice and FBI policy, we can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any ongoing investigation, nor are we in a position to provide additional information at this time," Baker wrote to senior State Department attorney Mary McLeod.

DOJ confirmed in July that it received a referral from the Intelligence Community inspector general regarding possible compromise of classified information in Clinton's email account. The agency initially said the referral was criminal, but later said it was not and that it was sent under a counterintelligence law regarding possible breaches involving national security secrets.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/fbi-rejects-judges-request-for-clinton-email-info-213889

Here's the way the Hillary emails should be handled.  Any and all emails which were at least once in an insecure system (known to be hacked) should be presumed totally insecure, like private keys which had been exposed.

Those no longer have any need of Classified Document Protocol, and hence should all be publicly released.  Many examples of this, for example, Snowden releases classified material, by definition it is no longer classified, and that conversion is his crime.

Now we're going to treat Hillary and her emails differently?

Really?
Pages:
Jump to: