Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy? - page 9. (Read 234741 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
September 29, 2016, 08:24:19 AM
iam trust hilary clinton

Youre trust Hilary Clinton? Where are you from tho? Can you tell us why do you trust Hilary, I'm rather interested.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 29, 2016, 06:24:28 AM
Not at all because clinton is from oligrachs. So I guess he just doind in favor of his fellow subordinates. How about poor people who want their life becomes better what she can do to them?
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 29, 2016, 03:40:40 AM
iam trust hilary clinton
Activity: 275
September 28, 2016, 02:36:04 PM

Back in 2008 I was much more of a 'progressive' than I am now.  Although I did mark his name, I was not voting for Obama (who I knew nothing about) but rather voting against Clinton.  Obama has been a loathsome disaster, but for all his faults he has not tried to do Iran.  Yet.  I did not trust the either McCain or Clinton would not have done the same.  McCain because he is a blatant war-monger, and Clinton because she'll do anything the Zionist tell her to as far as I can tell.  I wrote someone for 2012, but in retrospect I do wish that Romney had won for a variety of reasons.

Here's another amusing vid about 'Ready for Hillary.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYJ-yfnj-OE

Her reaction about Gaddafi shows me more than anything that she is not a normal human being and not someone we want making decisions about our lives.

In all countries there are clandestine operations. No one is when it does not recognize. Could removing Gaddafi was in America's interest to weaken Russia's positions in the region. We don't know, and she will not tell you this.
September 28, 2016, 01:16:59 PM
Shy is really ill and possibly crazy, how could she be trusted?

yes, she can be ill but not as crazy as Trump. Her illness is curable.. i am sure that she will be completely healty soon.. but Trump's chauvinism and insanity cant not be cured so we can trust hillary but absolutely cant trust Trump.

ahahahh what? How old are you? 12? Do you know the history of clintons? the whole '90s era? it's insane how corrupted they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwkMfpge3gE You want Clintons to be in charge again?
Activity: 258
September 28, 2016, 12:49:13 PM
For her masters yes she is.
She won the first debate. Trump do not say anything clever. Lied and so nervous. Have you seen how many times he drank water?
Activity: 290
September 27, 2016, 02:07:42 PM
Well there are no untrustworthy emails sent on her government email address Smiley.  Then again no emails were sent there.

On the other side thinking of computer security.  Each person having their own email server does make it hard to compromise everyone at once.  So she did add some security by doing it.
And You can imagine what the result of the election for President of the Trump. He whole of America will sell Russia ! Destroy everything created before him. He went bankrupt and decided to earn some money. Russia buys all the politicians.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 25, 2016, 10:38:03 PM
For me, patient zero is Bill Clinton... It's a sicko in all sense of the term. A shame to the United States of America... For a reminder he was caught lying (I take something that low iqs can understand Wink).
Many politicians have lied to the public in history but the seriousness of it is different.

For those that are very young. The lie was about sex with a woman that he did not marry. He was in a very difficult position, he wanted to keep banging that woman and the presidential job. The choice he had was resigning and divorce or lie and pray. He chose the latter and that did not work out for him.

The Benghazi case of Hillary Clinton is far more disturbing. This is not about sex but about American citizens dying. That event was a real shame. 

Some men died there who deserve Congressional Medals of Honor.

Whether the secrets there were honorable we do not know.

Also the wannabe film maker deserves an apology and compensation for the abuse heaped on him.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 25, 2016, 10:01:35 PM
 How do we evaluate our leaders ? If , as Mr Kissinger to promote significant diplomatic breakthrough . If like baker to dominate the government's foreign policy . If formed a great alliance ( like acheson ), create a great theories ( like Adams ), launched the great plan ( like Marshall ), or in order to pave the way for the victory of the ( like schultz ). But she has not made any such things !
Activity: 374
September 25, 2016, 08:49:45 PM
Hillary Clinton is a perpetual liar.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
September 25, 2016, 02:26:49 PM
Remember this  Cheesy Obama is just a big liar, even he told the people he would shutdown Gitmo this is just one of his failures, and now all along he was in cahoots with Clinton, also a compulsive liar.

President Obama only learned of Hillary Clinton's private email address use for official State Department business after a New York Times report, he told CBS News in an interview.

CBS News senior White House correspondent Bill Plante asked Mr. Obama when he learned about her private email system after his Saturday appearance in Selma, Alabama.

"The same time everybody else learned it through news reports," the president told Plante.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-weighs-in-hillary-clinton-private-emails/

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/779498866131337216

https://www.rt.com/usa/360528-obama-implicated-clinton-email/
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
September 18, 2016, 03:32:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
September 16, 2016, 08:58:00 PM

yes, she can be ill but not as crazy as Trump. Her illness is curable.. i am sure that she will be completely healty soon.. but Trump's chauvinism and insanity cant not be cured so we can trust hillary but absolutely cant trust Trump.

Wait, d4rkv01d doesn't think that Donald Trump is more crazy than Hilary Clinton?
Her illness proves she is human does it not? Donald Trump is is also 5 years older (at 73) so will be more suseptable to illnesses.

It doesn't work that way.  People age at different rates.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
September 16, 2016, 04:53:32 PM

Wait, d4rkv01d doesn't think that Donald Trump is more crazy than Hilary Clinton?
Her illness proves she is human does it not? Donald Trump is is also 5 years older (at 73) so will be more suseptable to illnesses.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028
September 16, 2016, 04:48:40 AM

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 16, 2016, 01:34:34 AM
I don't know her personally all I know is what the media has told me about her, but the julien assange report that said she threatened bernie sanders made me dislike her very much
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
September 13, 2016, 08:01:54 PM
For me, patient zero is Bill Clinton... It's a sicko in all sense of the term. A shame to the United States of America... For a reminder he was caught lying (I take something that low iqs can understand Wink).
Many politicians have lied to the public in history but the seriousness of it is different.

For those that are very young. The lie was about sex with a woman that he did not marry. He was in a very difficult position, he wanted to keep banging that woman and the presidential job. The choice he had was resigning and divorce or lie and pray. He chose the latter and that did not work out for him.

The Benghazi case of Hillary Clinton is far more disturbing. This is not about sex but about American citizens dying. That event was a real shame. 

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
September 13, 2016, 03:38:55 PM

How long before the 'tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists' Democratic strategists and their lapdog mainstream media minions blame Putin and the Rooshins for covertly deploying microbes on them?

And how many of Hillary's mouth-breathing supporters will accept it without question?

tbh I wouldn't be surprised at all. Cheesy They'll blame the russains and UEFA will punish Serbiafor some reason. But I'm saying that in the next few days or weeks, eather hillary will be too sick and weak to debate or will try to blame someone for spreading the disease.

September 13, 2016, 12:03:19 PM

How long before the 'tinfoil hat conspiracy theorists' Democratic strategists and their lapdog mainstream media minions blame Putin and the Rooshins for covertly deploying microbes on them?

And how many of Hillary's mouth-breathing supporters will accept it without question?

tbh I wouldn't be surprised at all. Cheesy They'll blame the russains and UEFA will punish Serbiafor some reason. But I'm saying that in the next few days or weeks, eather hillary will be too sick and weak to debate or will try to blame someone for spreading the disease.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
September 13, 2016, 10:31:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: