Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy? - page 91. (Read 234741 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
April 16, 2015, 10:12:41 AM
Does this topic make any sense at all? Asking whether Hillary Clinton is Trustworthy, is like asking whether ISIS can be considered as a charity organization or like asking whether we should consider Ted Bundy to be a role model for the American males.

Most of my topics make little sense at all. You should have known that by know

Wink

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 16, 2015, 10:11:23 AM

Back in 2008 I was much more of a 'progressive' than I am now.  Although I did mark his name, I was not voting for Obama (who I knew nothing about) but rather voting against Clinton.  Obama has been a loathsome disaster, but for all his faults he has not tried to do Iran.  Yet.  I did not trust the either McCain or Clinton would not have done the same.  McCain because he is a blatant war-monger, and Clinton because she'll do anything the Zionist tell her to as far as I can tell.  I wrote someone for 2012, but in retrospect I do wish that Romney had won for a variety of reasons.

Here's another amusing vid about 'Ready for Hillary.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYJ-yfnj-OE

Her reaction about Gaddafi shows me more than anything that she is not a normal human being and not someone we want making decisions about our lives.

Great video.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 16, 2015, 06:43:39 AM
Does this topic make any sense at all? Asking whether Hillary Clinton is Trustworthy, is like asking whether ISIS can be considered as a charity organization or like asking whether we should consider Ted Bundy to be a role model for the American males.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2015, 04:44:01 AM
Well there are no untrustworthy emails sent on her government email address Smiley.  Then again no emails were sent there.

On the other side thinking of computer security.  Each person having their own email server does make it hard to compromise everyone at once.  So she did add some security by doing it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
April 16, 2015, 04:38:23 AM
For her masters yes she is.
Activity: 555
Merit: 507
April 16, 2015, 02:44:59 AM
She is a politician so nope.
Trustworthy politicians don't excist
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
April 16, 2015, 01:04:58 AM

Back in 2008 I was much more of a 'progressive' than I am now.  Although I did mark his name, I was not voting for Obama (who I knew nothing about) but rather voting against Clinton.  Obama has been a loathsome disaster, but for all his faults he has not tried to do Iran.  Yet.  I did not trust the either McCain or Clinton would not have done the same.  McCain because he is a blatant war-monger, and Clinton because she'll do anything the Zionist tell her to as far as I can tell.  I wrote someone for 2012, but in retrospect I do wish that Romney had won for a variety of reasons.

Here's another amusing vid about 'Ready for Hillary.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYJ-yfnj-OE

Her reaction about Gaddafi shows me more than anything that she is not a normal human being and not someone we want making decisions about our lives.

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
April 15, 2015, 10:51:35 PM

Does she represent the progressive's wet dream?

Pages:
Jump to: