Pages:
Author

Topic: Is hodling alts dangerous? - page 9. (Read 4449 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 09:58:58 AM
For me its not dangerous. holding your coin is much better than selling it when in red mark that can cause huge loss. Just patiently wait until your investment make a profit.
IFK
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 08:59:14 AM
Yes, it's dangerous. I was convinced of this on my own experience. I bought some coins a few months ago and at the moment they caused me big losses.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
July 20, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
in my opinion keeping altcoin in jeopardy is just that maybe holding altcoin will only have a very high risk to fall if the altcoin does not have a very useful product for the people its price will surely fall.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
July 20, 2018, 08:56:58 AM
No, holding is the best present invention that we should do. I think the market will continue to decline as the current, holding will ensure your capital more secure.
I agree, if the current position is being dropped then holding is a better option than selling, although there is no guarantee the price will go up but I think holding is not dangerous and it is the best strategy to do.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 08:22:00 AM
Well it is also both risky and dangerous but that is what business is. You might win or loose. But in this business there is a big percentage of winning. All you have to do is the courage to hold all of your potential coins. Because even if the bitcoin and other coins will fall, it will still grow again and there is nothing to worry on holding.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 20, 2018, 08:08:23 AM
Depending on the type of coin you are holding, they will make you rich or they will make you poorer because of your choice. I think you should buy ETH would be best.
It can be argued that investment and holding crypto is a risky thing, as we know that the price of crypto is like a roller coaster that makes everything unpredictable and unpredictable, but we must understand that all investments have risks.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 07:53:54 AM
never dangerous, holding is a wise decision of us, in this moment should buy or hold that is one of the best decisions of you.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 07:34:36 AM
No, holding is the best present invention that we should do. I think the market will continue to decline as the current, holding will ensure your capital more secure.

Actually there were no dangerous when holding altcoins because there are many of them which are in good development in the marketplace. And holding until the bullish trends will give us more profit if we grab the opportunity than to be greedy that goes nothing at all.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 20, 2018, 07:04:12 AM
Activity: 473
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 06:59:37 AM
Personally, I do not think holding altcoin is dangerous but rather profitable except if you are greedy and do have a particular target for your coin, I believe when the price is high enough for you to make reasonable profit, you can sell and buy back when it is low rather than waiting to make huge profit and then the market fall causing loss.
Activity: 125
July 20, 2018, 06:53:49 AM
Not really. As long as you're investing in the right project and it would be good on hodling it until the future or high price. Best way to check for good on holding is with their website, community social websites and how they coomunicate with their investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 03:39:01 PM
Long-term investment is not bad. Many coins only increase in price over time. It seems to me that any operations with a cryptocurrency are very dangerous. You must be ready for this.
Activity: 97
June 28, 2018, 07:27:03 PM
By participating in different bounties and airdrops, I have come to the conclusion that holding altcoins for too long is not profitable because they tend to fall significantly in price compare to its value during the ICO period, so I prefer to sell my altcoins as soon as I get some good profit.
Activity: 38
June 28, 2018, 07:04:52 PM
I do not think that . If you choose a project with a good foundation, you do not need to worry. Because the projects have good ideas and are used by many people to pay for the actual payments, these coins can not die.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 06:55:29 PM
Surely it is dangerous Smiley But there's no other available way to cut your possible losses, so I really dunno what to recommend as an alternative option.
Activity: 124
June 28, 2018, 06:23:31 PM
The retention of altcoins in the long term will never be completely safe. But if you keep altcoins, which contain a huge potential, you can make good money on this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 05:52:46 PM
I dont see why holding coins is dangerous. Maybe it depends on the time you hold it. I dont think you should hold a coin for more than two years..I think it will lose its value by then.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
June 22, 2018, 01:47:20 PM
Holding altcoins is good or bad it depends on whats coin you are holding . If you are holding some shitcoin with shit team member then yes holding altcoin are dangerous. But if you hold some good coins with good team and a good product then you can gain success. Dont buy some shitcoin for over night profit.
It seems to me that it is impossible to characterize everything altcoin It's bad for one image, Because if you analyze the project it has really promising opportunities in the future, then cold storage is completely justified.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 22, 2018, 11:11:47 AM
Hold in what you believe, if you cant cope with the risk/stress factor get out NOW! Every coin has risk attached to it, for now, it is just a matter of time when you sell.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 10:55:50 AM
Depending on the type of coin you are holding, they will make you rich or they will make you poorer because of your choice. I think you should buy ETH would be best.
Pages:
Jump to: