Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 22. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Some time to hold coins - this is one way of making a profit. However, to increase profits, you need to combine ways of generating income.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
If you know how to competently analyze and make good forecasts for the market, the hold will benefit you! However, given the fact that the rate is very unstable, you have a very big opportunity when holding coins, then sell them at a low price! It all depends on your ability to predict the situation in the market!
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
Of course! It's the best investment strategy for an amazing project, especially if they are looking to provide an excellent product/service in the near future (1-2 years)
For me nowadays is one of the best times to invest, almost whole coins are in whole and still on red, investing now could bring 100% profit only by holding in few next months.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Yeah it's still working as we all know that the price of bitcoin will become more expensive in the future. We just need to be patient to wait for it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
In my opinion it always will be valid to do this, but that's very difficult to choose decent coins to hold, it required a lot of experience and a big portfolio.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
YES! I'm still HODLing my old coins until now and its good that the situation of the market isn't like the first quarter. But we cannot control the falling of the prices if its bearish and correction period. So once you became a long time holder, make sure that you're ready in this type of situation. Make sure that you have a full time job or a bigger savings so that you can still support yourself if it is crisis period.
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
Actually I'm confused with the current situation on the market. But I still find the idea of hodling the best at the moment. Many great tokens cost almost nothing, this makes me permanently sad. Inspite of that, I understand that buying pushes the market up.. but now no one wants to invest large amounts.. kind of a vicious circle(
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
I think that trading you will lose more, especially if you are a beginner! I met statistics that earn only 2-3% of traders in the world! The rest are trading at a loss. I for hold from parts of, but and trade can be.
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
If you have patience, then HODL for long term is indeed a good option. But short term trading is a better option in today's market condition. If you have collected some potential altcoins and Bitcoin at the dip, then HODL till the quarter 4 which is usually a bullish period. HODLing won't hurt provided it is done for a potential coin which can grow in future not just a hyped coin.
Activity: 280
My answer to the question is Yes. Holding is one of the crypto whales. Another option-you are a member of the exchange and trade. Even the most interesting and no less gambling than trading is investing. These are all ways to participate in the crypto-sphere. Choose what you like and what is better. Knowing and understanding what you do - you can earn income.
Activity: 336
The retention strategy should always be present in your investment plans. Investments should always be divided into parts: something to hold for a long time, something to trade on a regular basis ... But there are a few coins that are clearly worthy of the attention of long-term players - BTC, ETH, NEO and so on ... they have long convinced everyone in that it is a valuable long-term asset.
Activity: 42
I think holding can be a really good method when trading with the cryptocurrencies. If you can manage to save your coins and just wait when your coins' price are going down, you migh get really good profits. In my way of thinking, during a dump, just try to be cold blooded and stay away from panic sells.
Activity: 196
I think this depends on what and how much you are holding smiley
But trading will work as well, I think.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
A strategy that we know that works in any market is not going to become obsolete just because the market is now going down, it is true that technically you can make more money by trading but the amount of traders that can make money through their trades is incredible low, so if you are unable to make money through trading holding is by far the best option.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
Nothing pays more than holding. The issue is not to hold, but to hold the right coins. To enjoy holding, first make enough research about the coin you want to hold. A friend of mine bought ETH when it was 10$, he is still holding a good quality now. Can you imagine that?? So holding pays, but only when you hold the right coins..
Activity: 210
You are the one to determine what you want this market is a volatile one and requires a lot of patience if it is on the down side. I still hold on to my coin if it has not gotten to the price I want to sell it no matter how long.
Activity: 224
From experience, holding will always give profits to us, but we need some little patience in order to control ourselves. Some time even market keeps going down even the unexpected price but we have to control our emotions by not selling them in the market.
Activity: 112
Of course! It's the best investment strategy for an amazing project, especially if they are looking to provide an excellent product/service in the near future (1-2 years)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
U need to keep and watch! If u are a beginner, I advise u to see the growth chart of other coins! To understand how to grow the coin. Is strong to fall, and then strong growth. No need to panic and sell when a reduction in coins. This can be a short-term phenomenon. Therefore, beginners are advised to timetable the growth of other coins!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I think the holding also we need to do in the way before we predicted the development of our coins or tokens.karena if we hold too long without monitoring the development price of ico or tokens we will lose the moment of sales baik.jadi let us equally raced in the market crypto with the main safe and selective
Pages:
Jump to: