Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 20. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I am sure, keep the password make you millionaire, keep up to 2018-2020
Activity: 112
for me hodling is the real key to success in cryptocurrency investment and is a reliable option if you want big profits.
copper member
Activity: 196
Buying and selling depend on your approach because if you make the profit on the investment you made definitely you will sell them but the thing if you find any potential in the market then surely you need to hold them for long-term in order to make more profit on it.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
In this kind of market where mostly the price of every coin varies every now and then is very risky to invest on to. Holding coins for a long time is still a good way to earn profit even today because eventhough the price drops or crashes there are still times where it increases its price 2x or even higher than the highest price they had before. In this kind of market the only thing is that you know where to invest the coins that will make you rich that has good project and will benefit you.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I have both a positive and negative experience of a long-term holding of coins. I think that those people who bought coins 6-7 months ago have a negative experience holding coins because the market has significantly subsided. Holding works well with a bullish market only.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

Yes holding is very good to make profit especially when you trade your tokens while holding. You can have a chance to have a day profit every trading to provide the needs of my family. Having tokens and bitcoin is good.
Activity: 70
There are only 2 scenarios when your holding a lot of coins,one is you will get huge profits because of holding them for maybe 2 to 3 years, and the other scenario will be the coins that youre holding will have no value in the future means you lost a lot of money and time.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
I bought various currencies most of which are worth less than when I bought. I will be hodling in the hope that they regain their purchase price.
Activity: 154
It is, especially with this bearish market. With all prices going under hodling could be the best option.
Activity: 112
There is a rule well known in "real" market and mostly ignored in coin market. Ups and downs have the magnitude that makes it as hard to profit as possible. At any particular point.
It means that the only profitable strategy is to buy and hold... if the market goes up. If not, I suggest forgetting about coins altogether, as they immediately turn into second quality securities.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
When I first started in crypto,I thought HODLING was the way forward, to make a good profit, so I held out. Only to face reality when I lost thousands and should have sold. Of course, this depends the coin. I think it might be a good idea to HODL for 6 months, and if a profit can be made - sell.
Activity: 210
Long-term trading should have patience and precision. if for the long term it's better to hold the token and get the profit next year. investment crypto every year will increase. for that percentage it depends on the crypto market whether good or bad.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I keep a few coins in the long run and I think that for now they are absolutely not profitable. I have to wait a few more months to get my money back.
Activity: 84
Yes very much likely holding is still one of the strategies making rich in cryptocurrency. For example if you hold just 1 bitcoin in 2016 you will be probably rich by now. Grin
Activity: 210

The key to success for each problem is patience. Always patient to find solutions are also patient waiting.
The connection hodling trade crypto. always have to wait to get profit.
Activity: 406
Hold it makes sense if you came to this market for a long time.
For a short term you must constantly look for new ideas and invest in them.
But this does not guarantee you success.
Activity: 28
Hodling is always valid - if u are hodling the right coin of course! Hodl coins with strong use-case, trade coins with high volume
Activity: 224
Nobody doesn't know how the market is going to be and how long it will continue in a downtrend because sometimes guessing will not work. So if you want to risk definitely you have to wait until market cap starts increasing and at the same time, your holding will also start increasing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

Absolutely ! Holding is still the best way to earn more profits , it is proven and tested by every successful investors here in crypto but I think right now holding is not enough maybe you should maximize your investment my having a more than two coins but choose only a good coins that has a great potential. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
Holding is still profitable. It has just become too difficult to resist selling as prices keep declining but those who will be able to resist the temptation of selling stand a great chance to benefit from it.
Pages:
Jump to: