Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 19. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 105
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

It depends on the situation. Not all long term holding investments became successful at the end. Some win the game of trading while some losses. Its still depends on how good trader you are and the capability of your trading knowledge. If you think that it reaches it hype, time to sell and don't let your investments make a stroke down because if that happened, that's the start of price fall back.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I think that hodling coins is still profitable, but the main thing is to choose promising coins, because not all coins will grow in price and you can lose all the assets.
I am holding all top altcoins which are listed top 20 in coinmarketcap but when this market will back to normal? for last 6 months, my coins are sleeping in my wallet. I am not even checked my wallets. But i still believe holding is the best option or else we have to sell our coins for loss.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
I think that it will be profitable till price of coins will be more stable, nowadays they are getting lots of downs and ups which mean that holding could give profit in future.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
In my opinion holding is easiest way to earn, once earned or bought just wait, If you can manage to save your coins and just wait when your coins' price are going down, you migh get really good profits. In my way of thinking, during a dump, just try to be cold blooded and stay away from panic sells.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
yes Hold is still valid because cryptocurrencies grow up from year to year
i have some altcoins that i get from airdrops but until now thier price is low thats why i keep on holding them until they reach the price that i want before i sell them and I like to hold at least 10 nice well stablished coins because I think I have more chances of one of them mooning next year
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
If you think that the  token  your  holding is worth  holding  for why not?  if that the  token has  the   potential   it is  still  can make  profit  from  it.  The development  of  a  coin is  also takes time  along the   way  price  will  pump   and also down . Just  be  patient  in holding because  investment  is a  long  time process.
Activity: 140
Yes. Holding is best strategy of trading
Just hold and make profit
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think that hodling coins is still profitable, but the main thing is to choose promising coins, because not all coins will grow in price and you can lose all the assets.
Activity: 241
I think the possibility of becoming a millionaire through hold is quite high because it seems to be the key and the success of the investors. It seems that those who hurry and lose patience will never succeed. So keep this in mind
Activity: 182
From my own experience I can say that you need to hodl coins for at least 3 years to get the desired profit. Perhaps the previous experience was based just on the cryptocurrency trend but I think that in the future there will be also.
Activity: 62
say you hold btc for 5 years. no matter what the lows are. I am certain that BTC will atleast be x3 of its current value.
Higher technology means cheaper cost and better services
Activity: 397
Merit: 10
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Crypto currency have come forward a potential investment sector by which an investor can be a millionaire and still now I believe that things and I optimistic that I will be a millionaire by the welfare or crypto currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Down trend on the side, if you can do the daily trading then, why not try it. For those who are a long term traders, they need to take a lot of risks. During fluctuation days, all they can do is just look at the market and think more than 5x if holding what they have is really worth it. They might have profit loss, but in the end it'll be all worth it.

Holding tokens that has potential in the future is a great thing to do.
I am holding some of the tokens and coins i knew that will blow big time in the market soon before the year ends ( 2018 ) holding can give people 1000% more or better.
Holding is a big risk if you don;'t know what you are doing but in general you dont have to spend time to hold them but you have to spend time to check when is the right time to sell or to buy more!

Most of the people hold the coin for the future growth. But before invest any coin. First choose the best coin then invest and hold the coin long time. It time to change the price. Market place is help to choose the best coin. So hold the long time. Now most of the people says hold hold . People wait for the price increase. Then people will be sell the coin. It good future currency. So don't waste. If price will be low don't sell. That time hold it. It any time to increase the price.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Down trend on the side, if you can do the daily trading then, why not try it. For those who are a long term traders, they need to take a lot of risks. During fluctuation days, all they can do is just look at the market and think more than 5x if holding what they have is really worth it. They might have profit loss, but in the end it'll be all worth it.

Holding tokens that has potential in the future is a great thing to do.
I am holding some of the tokens and coins i knew that will blow big time in the market soon before the year ends ( 2018 ) holding can give people 1000% more or better.
Holding is a big risk if you don;'t know what you are doing but in general you dont have to spend time to hold them but you have to spend time to check when is the right time to sell or to buy more!
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
If I think a good coin it will give you a big advantage, Just need to pick a coin more carefully to keep them for a long time because the last few days the bitcoin market is decreasing Smiley Smiley
It's hard to know if a coin will give you a big profit or not, even hard for traders to know that. Nowadays the market is falling and the majority of crypto is in red position, so the best option now is just waiting and holding our crypto, and if we have the money it will be a big opportunity to buy more crypto because the price now is still too low, and I hope that the market will recovred soon.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
By holding with the terms of years i only trust bitcoin on the moment. May bitcoin decline in worth vs fiat on the long run any other crypto will have the same result or worse. 
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
Hodling is still very good but trading is better in terms of quick returns. Since I do not have much experience in trading, I'm sticking with the former. However, I do not buy coins that promise to reward holders as many of them have little or no market value. I look for a potential strong coin and hold it through thick and thin.
Activity: 256
If I think a good coin it will give you a big advantage, Just need to pick a coin more carefully to keep them for a long time because the last few days the bitcoin market is decreasing Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
I've been holding coins until now and I must admit it's pretty slow and uncertain way. I think it's better to go out there on the market and try to increase amount of your coins day by day. Cause money will hardly fall in your lap, you need go out and get it!
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
I don't like trading too much, so for people like me, hodling is probably our best option.

trading is good if you want to have an income based on quantity of your coin but if you want only the value to move for you to profit then it is really better to hold a coin for a year.
Pages:
Jump to: