Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 21. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
hodling mints is bankable. Just necessitate to plebiscite mints deeper cautiously to cache them championing a far-off time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think profitable or not depends on the coin that you hodl, if the coins that you hodl do not have a good prospect, it might even do harm you
Activity: 242
I think you are wrong here, as HOLD is the best advice even by newbie as when you have entered a good coin like Remme then the only work left is to hold until all project developments are listed. People tend to sell their coins very fast when they see little improvement in the coin's graph but if you hold for some time then you can earn more profit.
Activity: 204
HODL means buying and holding crypto for the long haul. YES, HODLING still holds to make profits,though the instability of the market seems not to support this crypto term of "HODL", as there are always fluctuations, But overtime we have seen prices go down and then comes up within a short period of time,It's one of the features in crypto can used by several reasons (which includes government regulations) and it should be understood as such.

well there are coins coming from campaign and airdrops, though in that case even if you hold or not that's a free coin and a guaranteed gain. In investing in crypto i think right now hodling is not a good option, you will miss those slight ups if you keep on hodling your coin because bearish market always make a declining price from time to time.
Activity: 58
 HODL means buying and holding crypto for the long haul. YES, HODLING still holds to make profits,though the instability of the market seems not to support this crypto term of "HODL", as there are always fluctuations, But overtime we have seen prices go down and then comes up within a short period of time,It's one of the features in crypto can used by several reasons (which includes government regulations) and it should be understood as such.

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
HODLINg will not always bring you profit, I think it's a bad idea. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile.  I think that you need to monitor the market constantly. For example, a year later your coin may become worthless. And if you follow the market, you will reduce the risk of losing your investment.
Activity: 202
If you want to hodl, go for low volume coins. Low volume tokens has maximum chance of giving higher ROI provided that the coin has some use case and potential and isn't just another shit token. One such token is REMME. REMME is a passwordless authentication system that aims of providing total security to online ventures. This project has long to go and hence, can give decent profit in long term.
Activity: 66
if you are not good in trading (like me ) then it is always the best advise to hold for the long term because in my case , trading can be very dangerous
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Its easy to hold your investment if you have other source of income not just trading cryptocurrencies. But for those people in daily trading basis, I know that they're in a panic mode right now. Bitcoin starts to fall back again, expect dumping in the market now. More and more are getting pessimistic during this season.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
Initially we will expect the price will turn and go back up the price. Then after our expectations do not show up, we renew hope, hopefully the price returns as it is bought. With the passage of time, the second hope also does not appear and we give up with big losses. Often we sell it at the lowest point before the coin really reverses direction and the price goes up.
Activity: 308
I do not like to sell everything on minimum price, anyway I will wait and does not matter how long will it take, but I want profit
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Im proud that im a holder and theres a gift for us holders in the long run. Holding bitcoin and altcoins is the best thing to do in this bear market , buy more and hold.
Activity: 225
Augmented Reality World Discovered
Yes, holding is still valid to make profits, but it does depend what coin you have been holding.
Reading, learning, investing in crypto education, is the best way to choose your long term holding coins for huge gains, so keep calm and do it wise!  Cool
Activity: 532
Holding has been always a good strategy. The market is very young and is developing constantly. Despite all the cycles, the capitalization and prices has grown up comparing with 2 years ago levels.
Activity: 53
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
No doubt this is good strategy as you will gain profits once the price rise to your desire price but don't be too greedy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
I'm still thinking about this as you need big investment to have a good profits in doing long term investment considering the current price of bitcoin and I don't have that big amount of money to start on investing. I will do first some bounties for my startup and invest all my earnings for a long term investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
in my opinion the holding does not guarantee to make a profit, I learn from my experience, do not be too long holding, when we already get a small profit though, I definitely sell it,
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
I save and hodl tokens on my wallet and do not get anywhere. I see no point in deducing tokens in the condition of a falling market.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
It seems as if hodling dont give the best profit as before again. Its better you learn how to swing trade i think its more better and gives more profit than hodling
Activity: 43

I think we must react according to the market situation.When market was in good condition,we could hold but now the situation is different.We can get lots of opportunities.Some strong coins must be held for long term but about 70 percent equity must be used now a days to make quick profits.
Pages:
Jump to: