Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 28. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 16, 2018, 09:51:39 AM
Blindly holding coins is not key to sucess in this crypto model businesses. Diversifying between good coins is more profitable than keep holding top 50 cryptocurrencies.  HODL is good for those who invested big amounts and dont have enough time to check market. Trading between cryptos can  give more profits than blindly HODL strategy Wink
Of course, before investing it is necessary to study projects. I believe that it is necessary to invest in projects for a long time. Not everyone knows how to trade. As practice shows, HOLD is the best.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
March 16, 2018, 09:36:46 AM
Holding the BTC and some relevant altcoins might really help you to grow your profits in your coming year. So holding helps but also we need to ensure we are holding the right coins so that we get the best of the returns in coming year. Many experts suggest HODLing BTC or crypto for the long term is a smart move! Just HODL and patience!!!  Wink

That is a recipee for disaster, Bitcoin is not going to make you rich, you need to understand new projets and make sure you do take the opportunities that these offer in order to lambo.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 09:57:34 PM
I also think the same thing in my opinion is better to do short-term trading for profit, holding is not always worth, maybe only part I hold like btc and eth
Few people can trade short-term. I prefer to make long-term investments in projects. You just need to correctly assess the risks. Do not be greedy. With growth, a portion of the portfolio is sold.

I agree, if you do not fix the profit in time, then you can stay in the hodl for a long time, you need to fix the part
Yes, all the same it is necessary to fix a part of the profit, when the token very much grows in a very short time. Most likely, after such growth, the token will go to correction.

I am sure that. Correction is happen always after huge bullish so i never see the coin which goes high without correction include bitcoin too.
Does not matter how strong is the bullish and how promissing is the coin but correction is always coming after. Sell it before everything goes to correction
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
March 15, 2018, 09:40:42 PM
If you HODL last december , i bet you are crying now . Hahah . JK , after the bitcoin bubble popped market crashed very badly . Leaving Hodler's literally HOLD for months already . I mean , with the current prices of the coins now compared from last December you could be trading with a loss now .

So , Holding is also a risky move. I mean , every move is risky in cryptocurrency . So its just about luck and good perception skills .
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 07:40:02 PM
In most cases, the retention strategy is the most profitable one. But this is a long distance
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 04:28:00 PM
Now that's the only option I think; because selling now may be crucial in terms of getting any profit at all... it's better to wait'n'believe.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
March 15, 2018, 04:18:03 PM
Of course holding is valid to make profits. By holding you can make a huge amount from a simple coin but you have to chose the best one for holding.
Activity: 266
Merit: 33
March 13, 2018, 06:20:20 PM
if you think you can make millions just by hodling you're slightly wrong why?
have you checked your capital? how much is it?
how bout the coin you invested in?  is there potential?
holding is like putting your money on a bank but the difference is that the currency you put in in your bank is highly volatile Smiley
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
March 13, 2018, 06:16:00 PM
Blindly holding coins is not key to sucess in this crypto model businesses. Diversifying between good coins is more profitable than keep holding top 50 cryptocurrencies.  HODL is good for those who invested big amounts and dont have enough time to check market. Trading between cryptos can  give more profits than blindly HODL strategy Wink
Agree with this completely if you do have the ample time to make active trading rather than on holding it purely then better do it if you do like to make profits on a short possible time rather than on minding or just holding it up or targeting on sell out for years then it would be really long and you are just missing out on earning opportunity.Holding can make you money and theres no doubt on that but comparing on the value or amount being gained there would be no doubt that day trading do have the edge.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 06:02:37 PM
Well if you were bullish on an alt that recently crashed hodling is the only option Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
March 13, 2018, 05:15:10 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
March 13, 2018, 04:44:42 PM
I also think the same thing in my opinion is better to do short-term trading for profit, holding is not always worth, maybe only part I hold like btc and eth
Few people can trade short-term. I prefer to make long-term investments in projects. You just need to correctly assess the risks. Do not be greedy. With growth, a portion of the portfolio is sold.

I agree, if you do not fix the profit in time, then you can stay in the hodl for a long time, you need to fix the part
Yes, all the same it is necessary to fix a part of the profit, when the token very much grows in a very short time. Most likely, after such growth, the token will go to correction.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
March 13, 2018, 04:43:32 PM
Assignments listing functionality. Almost there. Participate in ICO!
https://ecex.exchange/

Activity: 336
March 13, 2018, 04:12:05 PM
I prefer to keep my investments in tokens. I hope that the crypto market will recover and all my crypto investments will give me a good profit. At a price like tokens are now sold, there is no point in selling them.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 03:52:08 PM
Yes holding is still profitable, especially if you choose the most successful and valuable coins and tokens, and if you make your plan before investing. Such coins are expected to grow up fastly and their prices will become higher in the nearest future, so buying with low rate and holding is a good way to make money.
Activity: 294
March 13, 2018, 03:44:17 PM
Holding the BTC and some relevant altcoins might really help you to grow your profits in your coming year. So holding helps but also we need to ensure we are holding the right coins so that we get the best of the returns in coming year. Many experts suggest HODLing BTC or crypto for the long term is a smart move! Just HODL and patience!!!  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
The market is volatile, so you need to put your own targets and stops to understand when to hold or when to sell to get profit either fix loss, nothing new.
Activity: 280
March 13, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
I am convinced that it is still possible to get a good profit by simply keeping coins in long lines, because very promising projects enter the market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
March 13, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

Activity: 124
March 13, 2018, 12:41:58 PM
In the current situation - no. If you are interested in profit you need to be able to timely deposit and withdraw assets from projects.
Pages:
Jump to: