Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 31. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 07:58:28 AM
it is certain that hold in the long term will remain valid and will benefit multiply because this way is the most efficient in trading.

this market is very volatile, so wait for only coins that are very promising and cheap for the long term, because long term holds only apply when you enter the trade quite early and cheap. But it could be bad to hold the end of the market for a long time
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 05:47:50 AM
of course, the longer the hold be it for so many years I don't think it would be more commonly produce profits due to the longer hold coins then the price will be more high rise from the current value.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 07, 2018, 04:07:52 AM
I think holding it still works well for us as long as we can buy at the cheap price and without doing this we can be a worry if the price is down more than the price we buy. but for me, it still gives me profit although my profit is going to decrease when the price is still going down for more but I still believe that in the end, the price will increase again. it is only a matter time to see the price is up again so we can start to sell the coin.
Activity: 84
March 06, 2018, 11:07:49 PM
If you could bear the loss,the hold stratergy is still valid and will make huge profits in a long time.
But you should choose some mainstream coins,like Bitcoin,ETH,the risk would be less.
If the alter-coin is the most in your position ,that's very dangerous!
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 09:29:06 PM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
For long time hodling is a big yes to all. Because it is profitable to hodl long becausebyou can decide when you will sell your coins. You can wait until the price will go in its peak price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
March 06, 2018, 09:16:15 PM
its depend on which coin you have and what is the price going on about that coin if the orice still not well then holding is the best way otherwise price is good you are still wiating for more profit then you are doing mistake may that value you have to pay so will suggest holding is good but see the chart of price list what is going on in the market then take decision.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 04:32:01 PM
I think that Hodling is still valuable in the long term, but the current market is very volatile so it would be better to actually be actively trading and riding the waves for even bigger gains. Sure there is more risk involved in actively trading, but with some practice and sticking to a profit plan it is probably the best thing to do right now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 06, 2018, 03:46:53 PM
Of course, buying and holding a long term will be easier than trading, because you just need to analyze the underlying information, and then buy it if you think it's a good coin.
Activity: 266
March 06, 2018, 02:58:28 PM
in my opinion holding in the world of crypto currency can still give results. Not as big as before, probably. But this recent correction does not mean that the "bubble burst". This is my opinion, I do not claim the truth
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 06, 2018, 12:08:02 PM
only the way is holding if you do not have enough capital amount in your wallet just hold the coin and wait until the price will not well ahead will be easy for the future if newbie are doing then want to suggest should have a good backup also or can do earn from the forum also and then thunk about holding.

Hodling does not make any sense, it is much better to be active and use the volatility of the coins in your own favour by choosing the timing carefully instead of just using a pre-made recipee.

If you believe in a project that you invest in, it means that you have to believe in hodl, and leave short-term manipulations for traders
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
March 06, 2018, 08:22:29 AM
only the way is holding if you do not have enough capital amount in your wallet just hold the coin and wait until the price will not well ahead will be easy for the future if newbie are doing then want to suggest should have a good backup also or can do earn from the forum also and then thunk about holding.

Hodling does not make any sense, it is much better to be active and use the volatility of the coins in your own favour by choosing the timing carefully instead of just using a pre-made recipee.
March 06, 2018, 05:58:15 AM
it is certain that hold in the long term will remain valid and will benefit multiply because this way is the most efficient in trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
March 06, 2018, 05:13:50 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Hodling is not my word but I still believe in Holding and keeping your coin to get the most in profit, that is if you are not a good trader then this is an option, to keep and hodl. However. But if you are an expert trader holding is not a word because they can make more profit than that when it comes the time the price goes up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
March 06, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
Buying a crypto currency, then its usual retention is the most common and simple way to generate income in the crypto currency. Depending on which coins are invested and in what period, the amount of income is also determined. Such incomes are quite significant. It's hard to say whether one can become a millionaire on this. To increase their incomes, it is better to trade simultaneously at the crypto-currency market. However, this activity is for those who possess certain knowledge and experience.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
March 05, 2018, 10:00:47 PM
Activity: 196
March 05, 2018, 09:03:41 PM

You could be a millionaire not just by holding but also you need some stable bitcoin income to further increase your chances of being a bitcoin millionaire.
If you are just holding a small amount of bitcoin it wont help you at all, you need to grow your bitcoin so that becoming a millionaire is not a dream away.

Yes if you hold bitcoin in small amount because the price is too high and we need more capital to gain much profit to become millionaire.
However its not just bitcoin which we can hold, there are so many other altcoin which has huge potential and have big supporter in their community.
Activity: 182
March 05, 2018, 08:52:15 PM
for me, the answer is yes of course, as long as we can hold the coin which we could buy at lower price and somehow until now, the price is still given a profit although the price is down. I have many coins that I already buy at the last year and I still hold until now and I don't think that I am a loss now because the price is still higher than the price I buy in last year.
it is true what you do only by buying a certain coin that is still in the low price and just keep it in a long time then there will be an advantage at other times this way you need to imitate.

Certain coin is always topmarketcap coin like etherium, waves, ada and Neo.
All of them is good for long term. Specially for etherium, its good for both, long term and short term.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
March 05, 2018, 08:47:27 PM
i got some which still i have i did not sell it just looking at the price regularly when it will grow up price is still down i think big time it will stay but i have some capital amount where i can survive it and this will sell after ones the price will grow up but for now i have to keep it on the hold.
March 05, 2018, 05:51:43 PM
To become a millionaire just by holding it? It's nearly impossible at this time. But holding it in a long period of time is always a valid reason to make a huge profit in the future. Just make an investment that you can afford to loss
Activity: 249
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
I think you need to keep the dogs, at least until the fall, they will show their potential, in the year of the dog. Good luck)
Pages:
Jump to: