Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 29. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:57:11 AM
I agree about it,holding and waiting for a bigger market,ups and down is part of the this,so,I have to invest in me tons of patience.keep on hoping,waiting and holding.
Activity: 504
Merit: 112
quarkchain.io
March 13, 2018, 06:25:24 AM
I also think the same thing in my opinion is better to do short-term trading for profit, holding is not always worth, maybe only part I hold like btc and eth
Few people can trade short-term. I prefer to make long-term investments in projects. You just need to correctly assess the risks. Do not be greedy. With growth, a portion of the portfolio is sold.
Activity: 98
March 13, 2018, 05:44:06 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Just hold as enough as you want, then release at the right time you want. Every one knows that all coins called as asset and they are not stable. If you release all, it means you have no asset. It's not about when you get profit, but it's about how to manage your asset.
Activity: 184
March 13, 2018, 05:16:58 AM
I also think the same thing in my opinion is better to do short-term trading for profit, holding is not always worth, maybe only part I hold like btc and eth
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 03:45:18 AM
I want to tell you that the best strategy is to withdraw all the money, and keep part of it for a long time. at least you will not lose
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 13, 2018, 03:29:44 AM
holding still make profits until now. do you imagine what the feeling for the people that buy bitcoin in the beginning? did they imagine that the bitcoin price will increase like today? I think they are now really making a lot of money by just holding their bitcoin and now they can sell it all of their bitcoin but I think they only sell a small portion of bitcoin and they still save the other bitcoin in their wallet. this is the power of holding especially if we can hold bitcoin as we know that bitcoin still be the king of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 197
March 12, 2018, 11:37:02 PM
Yes holding is the best way to increase your profit. However, this is hard to because we are tend to panic when we see red numbers but it is still better to hold on because it usually boost up after days. On the other hand, if you think that your coin doesn't have any value and will just be a waste then better to let it go.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 10:27:32 PM
It's still the safest way to make good gains for most people imo.  Despite this bear/sideways market I still think we will be up a significant amount by year end (compared to our January high of like ~800 billion).
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
March 12, 2018, 10:22:03 PM
the coins that I hold today fall in price but the coins I sell are directly pumped large quantities
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 08:44:11 PM
for now I think HOLDING not beneficial compared to last year because many coins are getting down its value let alone the more tokens in HOLD getting down
for this year does not seem right to seek profit from HOLDING
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 09:32:11 AM
Holding a coin for long term profit is still one of the best strategy and this is already proven by many cryptocurrency investors. Trading a coin is really profitable but risky, you need a good skills to be able to perform a successful trading. In holding a coin, you only need to wait for the price to rise in a profitable level.
as soon as you miss the moment when the coin takes off. I have one token a couple of weeks ago, was worth $ 0.17 and now $ 0.04.
Activity: 546
March 12, 2018, 08:58:52 AM
It still does. I remember holding some coins for more than a year like Verge and it was pumped through the roof. Thanks to McAfee for shilling it and now I can move to another coin to hold and wait for it to go to the moon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
March 12, 2018, 03:50:53 AM
Holding a coin for long term profit is still one of the best strategy and this is already proven by many cryptocurrency investors. Trading a coin is really profitable but risky, you need a good skills to be able to perform a successful trading. In holding a coin, you only need to wait for the price to rise in a profitable level.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 06:27:03 PM
Yes, it is great when you have big passive income. You can study trading and make a lot of money but if you have job and you are looking for investments you should to invest your money in crypto  Smiley
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 08:08:07 AM
Hodling is always good if You have patience and if You economically stabe for locking Your own coins for a long time. In Crypto We must never sell at sell. But If You are in Profits it is never bad to sell partially as profit is always profit.
Activity: 42
March 11, 2018, 08:00:35 AM
There is a rule well known in "real" market and mostly ignored in coin market. Ups and downs have the magnitude that makes it as hard to profit as possible. At any particular point.
It means that the only profitable strategy is to buy and hold... if the market goes up. If not, I suggest forgetting about coins altogether, as they immediately turn into second quality securities.
Activity: 308
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 11, 2018, 07:26:18 AM
Yes it does but it seems bitcoin is dropping hard and for all the hodlers will take time to take profit because market is down along with bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 10, 2018, 04:43:32 PM
If you are not a professional trader, you will most likely lose your money. For trading requires a deep technical and fundamental analysis, which requires a lot of time.
Activity: 26
March 10, 2018, 04:17:44 PM
I Don't think HODLing is valid with the current ups and downs in the whole market. If you look at coins like ADA or DRGN for example, hodling would have lost you 80% of your initial amount since december. Sometimes you have to let go, but of course if it's dips like today or yesterday just hodl because bitcoin will eventually go up at least back to 10k very soon.
Activity: 82
March 10, 2018, 04:13:26 PM
Holding is till valid to make profit but now the market has not  been good for now claim believe that things Will come back to it normal position again.
Pages:
Jump to: