Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 30. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 03:23:29 PM
It depends on what you have invested in and how well the project is doing. I typically try to invest in coins that pay out in profit sharing. For example, if you are holding PinkDate and they have a good quarter then you will get a good amount in profit sharing.
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 10, 2018, 03:14:01 PM
Now a lot of different altcoins come to the market and some of them are very promising coins, which in the future can grow very much in price.

Yes, he who took himself a coin at a low price over the past couple of weeks, a month later will feel a good profit
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 01:30:03 PM
Now a lot of different altcoins come to the market and some of them are very promising coins, which in the future can grow very much in price.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
March 10, 2018, 01:07:52 PM
Well i guess hodling in this kind of situation its not recommended i mean you wont get big profits if you are still hodling this time. Check the market almost all the coins are bleeding againwhich is not good.

I guess that holding is now the way to not make any profit any more, traders and market players have made their move and all the holdlers have been caught in the frenzy.
Activity: 644
March 10, 2018, 12:34:37 PM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

Of course, this is really beneficial if you choose the right coin. Doing some market analysis in the last week, you'll get time to get started.
And always remember the word "Opportunity does not come twice", so do not wait for the lowest price because it does not exist.
The fact is that the Crypto currency has a constant unstable price, so I argue that there are different cases and the price category of coins can change constantly both for the better and for the worse. If we saw Once a good indicator, then Once again he will return to this level. I for example already give that bitcoin will return to its level of 20,000 dollars.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 08:26:32 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

Of course, this is really beneficial if you choose the right coin. Doing some market analysis in the last week, you'll get time to get started.
And always remember the word "Opportunity does not come twice", so do not wait for the lowest price because it does not exist.
Activity: 490
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
March 09, 2018, 09:35:49 AM

The most important rule is not to invest your money that's all. Participate in bounty programs and keep tokens of Dol then when they grow up
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
March 09, 2018, 08:21:35 AM
Bottom edge feeling and patience will make holding great again. It least risky for capital. Nevertheless keep abreast of situation. Stop loss importantly making profit both of trader and hodler. Just try it, but this actions favorable not to all currencies and traders.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
March 08, 2018, 03:48:41 PM
For a long time I have learned that in a market as volatile and unstable as this, it does not make much sense to stick to the long term holding. I was fortunate to sell a good part of my coins at $17,000 and $18,500, which is why this fall has not affected me significantly. I can not be happy about this disastrous scenario, but I have learned that love is given to people, not to coins.

Right now it is VERY unstable, are you going to buy back or not?
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 03:33:23 PM
Well i guess hodling in this kind of situation its not recommended i mean you wont get big profits if you are still hodling this time. Check the market almost all the coins are bleeding againwhich is not good.
We can see the market to be fluctuating these recent days making people not to take a perfect decision. At times it is a good option to HODL the coins till the worst times of market situation ends. If we start selling the market goes down even worse. Just hodl on, it is expected that the prices of bitcoin and other alts will soar high by 2018 to 2019.
Activity: 448
March 08, 2018, 03:10:36 PM
I think these times are the worst times to sell coins. Because, almost all of the coins have really bad prices now. I think this situation is temporary and in my opinion,  the risk of loss can be increased to minimum by holding.
Activity: 616
March 08, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
I think at that year ther will not  be such a rush, because people are afraid to invest after the past fall!
Activity: 55
March 08, 2018, 12:32:31 PM
I think it is not the time to sell now. Though coinmonkey is  nice service I don't think we should sell out
Activity: 101
March 08, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

yup, especially when coins dropping down. WRC dropped to 0.05 usd !!! incredible thing.
exchanging (read - trading) could be a way out. I try coinmonkey platform for such deals - it's fast and safe
Activity: 140
March 08, 2018, 11:46:26 AM
Now that it is not good, the bear market will become less valuable and it will only make money in the bull market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
March 08, 2018, 11:09:01 AM
Activity: 210
March 08, 2018, 10:47:38 AM
yes it's...and i'm really sure about that...just hold and wait for the right price in a long time .. and you"ll get much profit.
Activity: 315
March 08, 2018, 06:55:27 AM
Obviously it is better and more profitable to trade if you know how to trade, or at the very least, know when to get out. Remember to always cash out your initial investment once you've made profit, just to be on safe side.
Activity: 350
March 07, 2018, 08:58:13 AM
for me, the answer is yes of course, as long as we can hold the coin which we could buy at lower price and somehow until now, the price is still given a profit although the price is down. I have many coins that I already buy at the last year and I still hold until now and I don't think that I am a loss now because the price is still higher than the price I buy in last year.

Buy back when the price is low again and then hold it. Of course you have the opportunity for more profit. Whatever I choose, I like not to come along, Of course this is a valid strategy, not in every situation and for every coin. You have to decide for yourself whether you think coins would be better for a quick flip or for long grip. You can also do both, sell it when you think it peaked
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
March 07, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

Is it validated to make profit over a long period of time, beucase when the last bitcoin is mined its price will be really rocketed, that's what people is really waiting for.

I am on you, I consider myself looking for the better opportunities too. Bitcoin is stunning for an investment it means it is good to hold and gain profit on it. It is easy to eminence the pros and cons of bitcoin because it is clearly seen the more side which is the advantages. For that reason it is valid to hold your btc than exchanging it out to become fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: