Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 44. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 07:31:06 AM
my advice Hodl a few keepers day trade others simples
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 07:16:07 AM
If the company has potential and growth in terms of development then it is possible for holding the coin long term because there is a huge chance the price of the coin will increase along with their developments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 06:48:54 AM
Yes of course, i have friends that are doing this up until now and some of their alts have pump way too high but of course there are some drop its value below the price they paid for. I believe in the upcoming year hodling is still essential for traders.
Activity: 126
January 13, 2018, 05:21:02 AM
longer holding period though.. and patience is a must
Activity: 154
January 13, 2018, 03:07:49 AM
it is and risk free.. however, if u are a risk taker and wanted to easy a daily profit instead of waiting, rather go for trading
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 03:00:43 AM
Holding is the best opportunity for people to make some decent amount of money, in the beginning, might be some dumps after listing in the exchanges. So it is always good to hold as long as possible to make 2x on the investment you made.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 02:57:17 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

Thing of the past? Actually, short term trading or day trading has  a much more possibility of losing than doing long-term. I've got some cheap coins bought in the first months of 2017 and now I'm getting an astonishing result.
Activity: 115
January 13, 2018, 02:38:16 AM
If you are a person with no trading experience its best to Hodl for long-term after you have thoroughly researched the project and only invest the amount you can afford to loose.

Another strategy could be to keep selling 10% of the coin with every 100 % rise till you reach 50-25% and then HODL this way you wont have much of FOMO as well as ATH feel.

plus you can reinvest part of the 10% you sell in other promising projects and grow your portfolio.

Patience and thorough research is the key.
Activity: 15
January 13, 2018, 01:50:12 AM
Holding makes sense if you are convinced about and project viability. You to have track project closely.

Any bad news can cause wild swing.
Activity: 222
Merit: 250
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
January 13, 2018, 12:38:31 AM
if I have to look at case by case, if it's a bitcoin or ethereum it would be nice if we hold bitcoin or ethereum for a long time, many even suggest to keep bitcoin or ethereum and open again after the next few years to avoid panic due to dump and pump. But if what we are talking about is another altcoin case other than the two above may be different, nowadays many altcoins are just doing popularity to get high scores, this is probably what you need to watch out for and need to be careful to continue the investment. Two crypto currencies that I consider to hold for a long time are bitcoin and ethereum. maybe some more like litcoin, bitcoin cash, zcash, ripple or xlm but according to my belief maybe only 2 above that can hold in a long time. actually I hold also xlm and bts because I believe the two coins above can be better in the future.
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
January 12, 2018, 10:44:06 PM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

Yes, you surely will. More coin holders here have become rich because of holding their coins. From a cheap and dumb value coins to high valued coins. This holding coins is still effective and valid in making profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 6
January 12, 2018, 09:31:31 PM
For a long time I have learned that in a market as volatile and unstable as this, it does not make much sense to stick to the long term holding. I was fortunate to sell a good part of my coins at $17,000 and $18,500, which is why this fall has not affected me significantly. I can not be happy about this disastrous scenario, but I have learned that love is given to people, not to coins.

It is good to hold coin or token as long as you bought it in a low price ,  first thing to do is to choice a good coin that  are cheaper,  like ripple, stellar , ether and hold it for long time you will make a good profit for it .
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 04:54:00 PM
Just wait and hold Wink
Yes there are still some good altcoin by holding them can give us a good profit, as their price is continuously increasing. We have so many example about some altcoins whose price was trading in a low price but now they are skyrocket and have already given a good profit to people.
Activity: 68
January 12, 2018, 10:16:37 AM
Just wait and hold Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
QuickX ICO
January 12, 2018, 09:38:04 AM
In my opinion holding is easiest way to earn, once earned or bought just wait.. And someday you will get your price. Only question when? When will be exactly this moment to sell. You will want more and more  Roll Eyes If you don´t have time for trading, just HODL  Wink

Oh, I have to disagree respectfully. Depending on which coin it may perfectly happen that it goes down to nothing and sinks into oblivion. You could argue that it does not happen with the main coins, but that could actually happen too.
Activity: 504
January 10, 2018, 10:42:04 AM
I can confidently say that YES. It is yet necessary to add a balancing brief-case, approximately 1 time per 3-4 weeks. Nevertheless m you will be able character to increase a profitableness on 35-40 % in a year.
Activity: 16
January 10, 2018, 09:43:17 AM
Depends what you are hodling to begin with
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 09:42:31 AM
yes of course esp. if the coins u hold has a great future or potential.It will give you not only X2 profit but X10.Study the coins you want to hold then forget for a while thne harvest it later .goodluck
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
January 10, 2018, 09:35:58 AM
I think that it is just okay having to hold if you really believe that the coins you are holding are really profitable enough to hold them.But sometimes if you are contented on the price some really try to sell it.
Activity: 100
Merit: 13
Work smart, Play hard
January 10, 2018, 09:17:42 AM
Holding and becoming a Millionaire is not as feasible as it was before. Nowadays, with the ethereum network being so congested, Bitcoin & Ethereum soaring to sky high prices, alot of people will be hesitant to let go in order to enter ICOs. Personally I feel flipping will be a more feasible method than holding to a coin and not knowing when it will "moon".
Pages:
Jump to: