Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 41. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 26, 2018, 02:32:17 PM
yes still holding can produce for profit, in view of market all altcoin again decrease time to buy and hold if there is new token buy and hold it in mid or at end of year can get rich.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 01:20:35 PM
i think... it is good idea so that hodling may increase profit....
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
January 26, 2018, 12:29:58 PM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Based on my experience, hodling is still the best way to make profit. Most of my huge profits come from long term hodling instead of day trading. All you need to is just patience. Keep hodling it until it reach your target price.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
January 24, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
Yes because bitcoin is still increasing release it if the bitcoin is so much high of value to capable to your life because of btc it help you to be rich by hodling it. there are many people here they become rich because of hodling btc. 

I think you are right that many people are rich because holding bitcoin from beginning.
As of now, not only holding bitcoin is profitable but also holding altcoin and ico project. Normally young people like me looking for the challenge that can cahange my life.

specially those who are afraid of loosing money but want to earn they just hold , and look for the price if it is increasing or not , since bitcoin has a huge potential to have a good price in the future then hodling is good but make sure that you can hold as long as you can for you to earn .
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 09:58:26 PM
Yes because bitcoin is still increasing release it if the bitcoin is so much high of value to capable to your life because of btc it help you to be rich by hodling it. there are many people here they become rich because of hodling btc. 

I think you are right that many people are rich because holding bitcoin from beginning.
As of now, not only holding bitcoin is profitable but also holding altcoin and ico project. Normally young people like me looking for the challenge that can cahange my life.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
January 24, 2018, 09:55:19 PM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
theres nothing wrong upon trying,and specially if your holding those cheapest coin you have trusted that has potential for pumpingi guess this kind of holding can make someone millionaire this times,because if we rely on thos top coins that has huge amount of capital.maybe our chances are little and might end up losing or just break even because you losses time while waiting for profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 08:04:42 PM
Its depends in the tokens that is worth hodling for long to gain more profits from it , like the etherium and bitcoin they are worth hodling because of their long term profits and have big gained in earning money through time. Until now i have been hodling coins that i received from bounties and airdrops and patiently waiting for them to rise their value.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
January 24, 2018, 07:55:54 PM
     For me,holding will makes profit,because i believe that what happened in bitcoin price before end of 2017 will happen again this year. I always think possitive. Even other coin,i hold it and believe that the price of this coin will increase soon.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 06:44:39 PM
I've been holding coins until now and I must admit it's pretty slow and uncertain way. I think it's better to go out there on the market and try to increase amount of your coins day by day. Cause money will hardly fall in your lap, you need go out and get it!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:20:55 PM
If u know why u hold YOUR coins - its good. If u just hodl without understanding - dont think so
Activity: 60
January 24, 2018, 01:13:05 PM
i preffer to hold most of my coins because i believe the value will  increase over time
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 01:05:51 PM
For the new project, of course it is valid to make profits if the project is good enough. The main question in here is finding the good project.
Activity: 504
January 24, 2018, 11:26:24 AM
I compared 2 of my portfolio for 6 months. Portfolio which HODL gave a profit of 37%. The portfolio to which I traded on the exchange gave a profit of 21%. If you do not know all the subtleties of trading on the stock exchange, it's best to have HODL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 10:22:40 AM
i have an opinion about this. if you have a  little coin and you just hold it . i think the millionaire will not come to you. you need to increase the coin so that you could be millionaire.    Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
January 24, 2018, 10:01:28 AM
Well, it depends on your strategy, and type of coins you've select. For instance, if you find a new perspective coin, which will be able to enter in top 50 crypto, you will better hold it till your expectations come true.
I agree with you.
it all depends on what altcoin we have, because there is a good altcoin for the long term and there are even coins whose prices are falling.

Yep, well in general terms hodling with care could produce results, but as a general strategy, is it still the best way? I think that there are alternatives that may give more yield??

There are two best ways to earn in trading. Either hold back when the value of the coins you hold is low or sell it if you feel the current value would bring minimum profit if not expected. You can move around with coins selling and switching form one to the other, but this will eat your time up. Just be patient and hold back until you know the withdrawal would yield you more profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
January 24, 2018, 09:06:31 AM
Well, it depends on your strategy, and type of coins you've select. For instance, if you find a new perspective coin, which will be able to enter in top 50 crypto, you will better hold it till your expectations come true.
I agree with you.
it all depends on what altcoin we have, because there is a good altcoin for the long term and there are even coins whose prices are falling.

Yep, well in general terms hodling with care could produce results, but as a general strategy, is it still the best way? I think that there are alternatives that may give more yield??
Activity: 120
January 22, 2018, 11:38:32 AM
depend what price you buy it and what coin you HODL
some coin will increase rate
but some coin will not has value

True that, but you have to buy on pre-sales and sales so you can win from holding. The best way is to find a promising and reliable ICO and get a success coin.
Activity: 92
January 22, 2018, 06:01:01 AM
while you do not need your bitcoin for a long time, you can apply that way.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
January 22, 2018, 05:44:35 AM
There are a lot of coins on the stock exchange, although most of them have nothing but a beautiful wrapper. Such coins eventually disappear, they are replaced by others. But there are also good coins that have a great potential for growth, but they are not noticed (they are not appreciated). Such coins and it is necessary to buy and HODL. True, I myself never keep more than six month
Activity: 84
January 22, 2018, 05:15:57 AM
i have been hodling this from https://www.viberate.io/ ICO, and had 500% profit

Nice, I've been holding that since december but don't have any profit now due to market is still not stable but I'm planning to hold it for a year or 2. Thanks for the share.
Pages:
Jump to: