Pages:
Author

Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits - page 40. (Read 18255 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 09:31:39 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
That is absolutely right. With conditions you have to keep it for a long time.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 27, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
Yep but this is not applicable in all cases, i mean if you will be holding a coin for now you make it sure that that coin has it's own fundamentals. Make it sure the coin has a very good support and active devs. Coz there's no use of HODLING it for a very long time if that coin has no active people behind it. Make it sure that you will be keenly select a good coin in order for your money to be in good hands.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
January 27, 2018, 08:54:13 AM
If we have big capital to invest we can be a millionaire. Like my brother who has become a millionaire just by trading and holding tokens.
Activity: 196
January 27, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
I'm looking for potentiable coins and HOLD it. When i trust a coin , i'm hodling.If the company has potential and growth in terms of development then it is possible for holding the coin long term because there is a huge chance the price of the coin will increase along with their developments. Hold is better than
daily trade.
Activity: 91
January 27, 2018, 07:09:09 AM
it's a great idea to holding Bitcoin. We all know that Bitcoin is the number 1 coin of all currency,,i think in future bitcoin price will increase,So it's the good decision to hold bitcoin and making a beautiful future,,,,!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 06:30:11 AM
Large short-term profits can often entice those who are new to the market. But adopting a long-term horizon and dismissing the "get in, get out and make a killing" mentality is essential for any investor. This doesn't mean that it's impossible to make money by actively trading in the short term. Trading involves very different risks that buy-and-hold investors don't experience. As such, active trading requires certain specialized skills. Neither investing style is necessarily better than the other - both have their pros and cons. But active trading can be wrong for someone without the appropriate time, financial resources, education and desire.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
January 27, 2018, 06:06:50 AM
Yes off course,
Holding is the only way to make you rich and millionaire........
so patient and wait to be millionaire.........

hodling is good to earn more , but it doesnt mean that you can be a millionaire in hodling of any type of coin in the market , for me hodling is like a trading in easiest way , you both need to be patient for you to earn .
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 05:42:47 AM
It's hard to say about a millionaires.  Grin But as a rule it does not allow you to lose money, which is already good.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
January 27, 2018, 05:40:04 AM
This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

For now still holding of the coins will be valid in order to get more earnings here. The coin value still a volatile and you cannot predict the future of the coin, so if you just hold all your coins, then there is a possibility to become a millionaire.

Become millionaire is not that simple like talking the word.
Beside become millionaire i think you need to notice the risk too. Because the volatile not going in one direction.

But if you can't risk you cannot gain the millions you want since if you let your fear interrupt you will end up doubting and you will still stand on what you are right now. Remember many people earned a millions of bucks due the risk they take, but you should also know on what you are entering so that the risk what you say will not eat your butt and end up miserable at your end.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
January 27, 2018, 04:19:59 AM
Yes off course,
Holding is the only way to make you rich and millionaire........
so patient and wait to be millionaire.........
Activity: 854
January 27, 2018, 01:54:53 AM
I think most of the people will show interest towards day trading only because every day they are making some amount through trading. But as per my knowledge holding will always give more amount compared day trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 27, 2018, 01:44:02 AM
In my opinion just try to watch the value of different altcoins.In which you could also say if you are to hodl or to sell your coins.Its also about your decision that matters if to where or not sell your thing.If hodling will make your investment grow then hodl it but if you think that its time to sell then go sell it!
Activity: 204
January 26, 2018, 09:25:29 PM

For now still holding of the coins will be valid in order to get more earnings here. The coin value still a volatile and you cannot predict the future of the coin, so if you just hold all your coins, then there is a possibility to become a millionaire.

Become millionaire is not that simple like talking the word.
Beside become millionaire i think you need to notice the risk too. Because the volatile not going in one direction.
Activity: 266
January 26, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

You could be a millionaire not just by holding but also you need some stable bitcoin income to further increase your chances of being a bitcoin millionaire.
If you are just holding a small amount of bitcoin it wont help you at all, you need to grow your bitcoin so that becoming a millionaire is not a dream away.

I think holding is not always should ne bitcoin but also other promissing altcoin.
We need very big money if we want become milionaire just by holding bitcoin.
I think if you want to risk money for a chance become rich, holding ico project is your option.
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
January 26, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

Activity: 144
January 26, 2018, 09:01:24 PM
Hodling is still valid if you get them in much lower price. This was the easiest way and much lower risks to earn some profits. You may try to trade as well, atleast you won't get stuck and have to wait for a long time just to get the coins pumped.
Activity: 33
January 26, 2018, 05:43:57 PM
Well if you look at the past year and the beginning of this one you would never ask that question.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 26, 2018, 05:35:51 PM
If you are not a trader, I think hodling is the safest way for your nerves to earn a good profit. You can buy BTC, ETH and Ripple and after a year I think they will give a profit 100%. Just buy and forget about them for a year.

It is really hard to forger about your coins that you bought. Particularly when you invest much money. It is cool if you can forget)

Investing high amount of income and holding for long period of terms is one of the best way to gain much profit in the future. It is one of the good secrets of a good investors, other than that this is the best ways of gaining profit especially if you have no job.
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
January 26, 2018, 04:59:37 PM
If you are not a trader, I think hodling is the safest way for your nerves to earn a good profit. You can buy BTC, ETH and Ripple and after a year I think they will give a profit 100%. Just buy and forget about them for a year.

It is really hard to forger about your coins that you bought. Particularly when you invest much money. It is cool if you can forget)
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 03:12:49 PM
Pages:
Jump to: