Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 20. (Read 368869 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 500
Very proven, Yes. Holding bitcoin for longtime proves to be one of the best ways to grow money we have. Very much compared to interest given by bank.
Holding is no doubt a very good option for making a very good amount of money. If you have control over your nerves then this is the best thing which you should do. Holding of bitcoin gives you a guarantee of this thing that with each passing day, more amount of money will be added to your account. So you have to be very careful and you need to control yourselves especially at the hard times.

that is the one thing that a holder must have for having a patience on holding it for a long time for you to have a huge of profit for me my opinion it is goo to hold bitcoin you take the risk but if you really want to have much higher profit than the profit that you can get on holding maybe the way of holding bitcoin is not for you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Very proven, Yes. Holding bitcoin for longtime proves to be one of the best ways to grow money we have. Very much compared to interest given by bank.
Holding is no doubt a very good option for making a very good amount of money. If you have control over your nerves then this is the best thing which you should do. Holding of bitcoin gives you a guarantee of this thing that with each passing day, more amount of money will be added to your account. So you have to be very careful and you need to control yourselves especially at the hard times.

Activity: 644
Looking at some famous stories who have been made rich by investing and holding bitcoin, your statement is indeed correct. Banks do not give us as big profits as bitcoin do and that is people are investing in it instead of banks.

This is the main reason why it is a threat to banking system and indeed it is a big one. Bitcoin is just a way to get out of all financial problems and earn enormous money within a short span of time.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Of course it is. No matter what's your buy price, long term you'll be in profit
Activity: 868
Merit: 535

I think so. But I am leaning towards a YES! I have known this colleague of mine who bought Bitcoins years ago just for NBA betting. He let his Bitcoins sleep for years since he already stopped online betting. Now, or years later, look at the value of his Bitcoins! He is a multi-millionaire just by doing nothing! So I guess if you have the means to just buy Bitcoins and let it sleep for years.. Then who knows, one day you wake up being a multi-millionaire yourself!
Activity: 518
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?
Yes,yes and yes. Price 6000$ for one Bitcoin is small.
Bitcoin is the main coin of cryptocurrency market which is going to explode in future.
The price will be much higher in future and not just for Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Many guys style of trading is just trading Bitcoin alone. It saves you from all the hassles of the market. The good thing about this style of trading is that Bitcoin will always rise if you have the patience. Patience is really needed to succeed here.  Though I will advice you keep your Bitcoin off exchange for the temptation of selling off early.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind
At this point of time, the topic question is now answered with a big YES. Clearly, if your holding bitcoin by the time this topic was posted, then you are lucky enough to witness how bitcoin progress and surely the profit is as large as you have expected it to be. Bitcoin really is the best example of risk taking with a good future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
This topic started from 2015. And now, we can have the answer. I'm absolutely convinced that Holding Bitcoin a long term is a good way to make money. Wink
By that time I was not aware of bitcoin. Even those days people has the belief that holding of bitcoin is truly profitable unlike the price increase and decrease. Those who have bought during the start of this particular thread if held bitcoins, now most could have been millionaires.
Activity: 216
Merit: 250
This topic started from 2015. And now, we can have the answer. I'm absolutely convinced that Holding Bitcoin a long term is a good way to make money. Wink
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
yes if we look at the current position of bitcoin it will say that to hold it for along time it will profitable it can also be said that to make invest your money it is just like a bank deposit many people are waiting foe such a wonderful chance to get the extra money from this. i think we should not keep all money into one currency but it is good if we keep our money into more than one currencies of the same category.

Holding bitcoin is good for making fiat profit, but not for bitcoin profit.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
Yes, because look at it now BTC exploded from $4800 now at $5600 which is a huge jump and now looking to be stable and can hit 7k after the fork.

Ofcourse it is being the mother of all is the high potential coin and it will not fell down overnight like any other scam coin, the users of bitcoin has great trust on it to grow in future and i think the trust won't be broken because as the time goes it gets more popular among people and its future is bright and in future it will surely rise its price more.
Activity: 364
yes if we look at the current position of bitcoin it will say that to hold it for along time it will profitable it can also be said that to make invest your money it is just like a bank deposit many people are waiting foe such a wonderful chance to get the extra money from this. i think we should not keep all money into one currency but it is good if we keep our money into more than one currencies of the same category.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Yes, because look at it now BTC exploded from $4800 now at $5600 which is a huge jump and now looking to be stable and can hit 7k after the fork.
yes it is but it is to be for long time. Holding your Bitcoin is a nice way to save your money if you want to make money you have to sell it on the right moment and it is hard to make the right choice and patience is also important because it will be bad if you are selling it too early when you cant get profit of it. just wait for the right time to sell.
There're a number of bitcoiners here who would give their right hand that you're out of touch by suggesting they should sell off their Bitcoin after some reasonable profits and look to buy again at lower prices. What they don't seem to realize is that if every bitcoiner resorts to hodling and no one selling, the market would lose its stability robustness.

Hodling is particular suitable for those, who are not quite versed in how to trade, but it is more profitable to also be able to trade than to just hodl.
Activity: 642
yes it is but it is to be for long time. Holding your Bitcoin is a nice way to save your money if you want to make money you have to sell it on the right moment and it is hard to make the right choice and patience is also important because it will be bad if you are selling it too early when you cant get profit of it. just wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
We are all optimistic about the future bitcoin. So, money invested in bitcoin very big. That's, of course holding bitcoin is one of the best ways to grow money.
Maybe before the volume of users are not really big but now we are increasing that's why bitcoin is getting more popular, with the increasing number of users whales power to manipulate the price will be slowly be lessen and that is good to know the real score in the market. I believe holding is the key for the ultimate success, we are investing for profit therefore we should aim for the ultimate success so we can enjoy our life financially free.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

Yes, of course. We have seen what happened to Ethreum, Litecoins and especially Bitcoins. The price has risen a few months later. So if you plan to hold it then do mona. Because there is a real possibility that the Altcoins price we hold may rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
We are all optimistic about the future bitcoin. So, money invested in bitcoin very big. That's, of course holding bitcoin is one of the best ways to grow money.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
Yes,obviously holding bitcoin is a good way of earning bitcoin.It is a very good way of make your money double in less time.I have bought 5BTC in last year when it's price was 900-1000$.And now bitcoin price has hit 5500$ so you can imagine the big profit I made in a year.Now I sold 3BTC and keep 2 BTC on a paper wallet because I think Bitcoin price will hit $10000 by next year.
Pages:
Jump to: