Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 15. (Read 368876 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
In my opinion, this is a best way now. You can look the chart. What happens if you buy Bitcoin in January, 2017 and sell it now? The super big profit you will get.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Holding of bitcoin is always good...

Of course, sometimes, the price of Bitcoin has dumped a lot of value by some reason within short time and long time.

Invest only what you can afford to lose, and do not borrow to invest.

Wait five years.

On November 26, 2022 respond to this post on this forum, and tell us how you did.

Seriously.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Holding of bitcoin is always good, cause you end up growing your fortune by yourself by holding. For a look at things, when the price of bitcoin was $200+, and one buys 4-5 of it and keeps it for a long time, by now that the price has gone up to $8k, hasn't such a person made to him/herself a great fortune. So, holding your bitcoin is always good, but selling at need time might come.
You're not wrong if you see the price of Bitcoin increases from $200 to $9,000. It's really the biggest bullish trending. But in the fact, you forget in this trending, the price of Bitcoin has many trouble to increases the value. Of course, sometimes, the price of Bitcoin has dumped a lot of value by some reason within short time and long time.
I personally feel like it would be the best time to sell BTC right after the NY - my reasoning and thoughts are illustrated here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soFN9_-kAOE
Would be glad to hear your feedback
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Holding of bitcoin is always good, cause you end up growing your fortune by yourself by holding. For a look at things, when the price of bitcoin was $200+, and one buys 4-5 of it and keeps it for a long time, by now that the price has gone up to $8k, hasn't such a person made to him/herself a great fortune. So, holding your bitcoin is always good, but selling at need time might come.
You're not wrong if you see the price of Bitcoin increases from $200 to $9,000. It's really the biggest bullish trending. But in the fact, you forget in this trending, the price of Bitcoin has many trouble to increases the value. Of course, sometimes, the price of Bitcoin has dumped a lot of value by some reason within short time and long time.
Activity: 18
I believe the economic scenario in my nation this seson i diferen fromthe year before, however the federal government here still has not conquer joblessness. If it can be overcome then the economic climate here will be more steady even can improve far better.asft
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
Yeah, There is no doubt that holding Bitcoin is the easy way to get money in Cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin has limited quantity, so its price increase day by day because of high demand
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
In the past, the answer was yes. At this point for Bitcoin to increase further you are counting on it becoming a widely adopted currency by masses or to take over the world. Its going to be much heavier now. Its much different than speculating on gains from $1, $10, $100, or $1000. At this point I think trading is the way to go, at least until the currently rally crashes and consolidates. At any moment, Japan could become the next China and its all over.
Saving bitcoin is a really good long term Investment to make, and one thing about it is that it is safe and easy to do. Ever since I got into Bitcoin, my friend who introduced it to me said I should always save Bitcoin as much as I could, though the price was at the rate of $250 as of then, and I was told it will one day reach $500, but will fall back after achieving the rate of $500. Surprisingly, what I was told wasn’t the thing that really happened, rather it kept on increasing day by day, now it’s at the rate of $7000.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
In the past, the answer was yes. At this point for Bitcoin to increase further you are counting on it becoming a widely adopted currency by masses or to take over the world. Its going to be much heavier now. Its much different than speculating on gains from $1, $10, $100, or $1000. At this point I think trading is the way to go, at least until the currently rally crashes and consolidates. At any moment, Japan could become the next China and its all over.
Activity: 1
ofcourse it good way to earn money by holding btc, the price is rise everytime, if you have some btc, just hold it and wait for the price rise again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
In my own experience, holding bitcoin in a long time is good way to make money. To be honest I am not scared to hold my coins (any coins I received from airdrop or coins earned in the campaign). The most effective holding I ever made from the start is holding my bitcoin in my wallet. I have lots of friend who also have bitcoin. They wait for its price to pump then convert it into fiat then cash it out. The problem is, when bitcoin price pump once they convert it immediately. They do not hold for a long time. I start holding my bitcoin last August up to now. Since bitcoin price in that month is $ 2000 and now it is already pass $ 8000, my money also increase. Not just double and triple. I am so happy holding it. So my friends do not achieve what I have achieved. I am planning to hold it more then convert some of it before Christmas. The rest will remain in my wallet, and I know I can easily get back the money I am going to withdraw if the bitcoin price pumps again.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
i think if your willing for a good price for the bircoin you should wait years around to get the high price that you wanted to.
Activity: 72
it's a good investment. holding bitcoin for a long time it will be very profitable where bitcoin prices continue to rise in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
Yes,Holding is like a key to get more profitable investments.As Bitcoin is rising at a very fast rate and it is touching new heights so it is a wise decision to hold our coins .The amount of profit will depend upon the time for which we are holding our BTC's .Longer we will hold,more profits we will get.But we have too keep in mind that holding is only beneficial if we know that what is the right time to buy and what is the right time to sell our BTC's.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
for me holding Bitcoiin for a long time maybe a good way to make money or maybe not.  This depends on what is the price trend of Bitcoin.  For example, if you are one of those people who happen to buy Bitcoin at $1200, at this moment you can easily say, it's not worth it but if you are one of the people who bought Bitcoin at less than $200, then I bet you'll be celebrating now for your investment had already triple.
indeed bitcoin holding for long term is the best way to make because the percentage of bitcoin holder now a days through out the whole world are still very low and it is more possible that the rate will be increased more and more in future because now more and more people are taking interest in bitcoin as the users were increased then the rate will also be increased and you can make large profit in future.
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
Absolutely yes, If it is only possible not to exchange my coins then i will hold it longer, But i really need to use my coins because my earnings monthly cannot handle the entire bill that's why i am forced to exchange my coins sometimes.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
for me holding Bitcoiin for a long time maybe a good way to make money or maybe not.  This depends on what is the price trend of Bitcoin.  For example, if you are one of those people who happen to buy Bitcoin at $1200, at this moment you can easily say, it's not worth it but if you are one of the people who bought Bitcoin at less than $200, then I bet you'll be celebrating now for your investment had already triple.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Certainly, Keeping Bitcoin in a long time is a good way to earn money. Bitcoin is predicted rising up to $100k

And even higher. Holding bitcoin for a long time is what everyone in the crypto world do. This is no hassle and the easiest way of investing though bitcoin should be used not only for investing but also a currency. If you want to make money, just do nothing but hold bitcoin and forget it for so many years.
Activity: 462
As I read those topics a while ago from the year 2015 there are circumstances that bitcoin is only $200 and from that price there is ups and down. But uf I look at bitcoin today from that year 2015 thise people who hold are now very successful people because until now they can control their selves even they already earn 20x or more.
Activity: 419
Wow, I truly hope you carried this out. Bitcoin has skyrocketed, as you know, and if you got in at $200-300, you have made a fortune!

Yes, HODLing BTC is a fantastic way to make money!

Good luck and stay safe! Tongue
In the world of bitcoin, the best and safest way of making more money is none other than that of holding your bitcoins and that too for quite a long period of time. The way market price of bitcoin is increasing with each passing day is a proof of this thing that you are going to have a huge amount of money if you are going to hold your bitcoins for long period of time. Patience is the only key in this regard.
Pages:
Jump to: