Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money? - page 16. (Read 368876 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Certainly, Keeping Bitcoin in a long time is a good way to earn money. Bitcoin is predicted rising up to $100k
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Holding bitcoin is a good way for a long term  in general. I can see that bitcoin's price is more stable than when it is 600 or 1000. If you want safety, holding is a good choice but you can buy in a little at this time and waiting for bitcoin raise to 7k5 or 8k.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Yes, Bitcoin is very volatile right now, but there seems to be a huge movement in support for it right now. I do not recommend selling it right now, nor buying. Holding it is the best option, but I would say that it would reach up to $10000.
If you can afford to hold for long time then yes. I would not recommend to invest all, but try to split your investment. Price of Bitcoin is going up and it will raise a lot of attention.
Holding is always very profitable and you can see the profit of those investor who invested into this coin when it was newly created and now they are enjoying millionaire life and many of people invest into bitcoin for long term as it is more effective in this mode and I am also holding my coins since one years and I am very hopeful that I am in the right lane that will lead me straightly to the millionaires pool soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
All of the crypto currency trader know that is a best way to make money with crypto trading is holding bitcoin for a long time . Here is a two system in is short time trading and other is long time trade, if anyone want to make money for a long time so those people need to hold bitcoin for a long time. Holding bitcoin for long time it is no risk but short time trade it is risky.
Yes.I think if any one try hold bitcoin upto 6 month he get profit but bitcoin dump anytime .We already see bitcoin down 4600 to 3000 $ when china try to ban ico and bitcoin.Last week bitcoin again increased and hit 7800$ and last few days its going to be 5400$.It is hard to prediction bitcoin price so suggest to hold bitcoin for long time
If it's hard to predict the Bitcoin price, you don't need to get high risk and holding Bitcoin for long time. The day trader don't have chance to take profits, how do you have this chance? You can't guarantee the future of your investment, you will lose money Wink.
bs9
Activity: 154
All of the crypto currency trader know that is a best way to make money with crypto trading is holding bitcoin for a long time . Here is a two system in is short time trading and other is long time trade, if anyone want to make money for a long time so those people need to hold bitcoin for a long time. Holding bitcoin for long time it is no risk but short time trade it is risky.
Yes.I think if any one try hold bitcoin upto 6 month he get profit but bitcoin dump anytime .We already see bitcoin down 4600 to 3000 $ when china try to ban ico and bitcoin.Last week bitcoin again increased and hit 7800$ and last few days its going to be 5400$.It is hard to prediction bitcoin price so suggest to hold bitcoin for long time
Activity: 84
Yes, Bitcoin is very volatile right now, but there seems to be a huge movement in support for it right now. I do not recommend selling it right now, nor buying. Holding it is the best option, but I would say that it would reach up to $10000.
If you can afford to hold for long time then yes. I would not recommend to invest all, but try to split your investment. Price of Bitcoin is going up and it will raise a lot of attention.
Activity: 196
Yes, i like more holding. Its good way i think to get profit.
As i know, hold bitcoin longer is great way.
Activity: 742
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Yes because the price sky rockets from time to time.
Activity: 56
They have learned a lot by spending not much will copy and do it better, sooner or later Bitcoin will become history.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
This is quite true. Just imagine having one bitcoin for this month, now let’s say that it’s value is $500. By next month, it increases into let’s say $550, when you withraw it into cash you’ve practically earned $50. So, that’s how we make money by holding onto our bitcoin.
Activity: 47
It depends what you call long time. Some might say one month is a long time. I personally dont think its wise to hold onto bitcoin for years without selling. You can always sell and then buy again at a lower price. Thats my opinion.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Maybe hold 10% of your money in alt-coins can worth on a medium-long term, but it's too risky, Bitcoin is safer.
Bitcoin is safer based on the status now but we cannot ascertain in the future so let's still consider it risky like other altcoins.
Just like what happen today, bitcoin just dump so hard because people are transferring their holdings to bitcoin cash and if you are an investor without knowledge on what is happening now, you might panic and sell with a loss.
Activity: 420
Yes and no. It depends on what happens in the future. If bitcoin continues to be safe then it will probably only go up, but if some kind of scandal happens then it could drop by alot.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

Isn't proven enough time after time? I started having Bitcoins when it was around 600 usd. Now I am very happy with its results. I always keep bitcoin even though I am a trader and a bit addicted on altcoins. Despite losing some bitcoins starting 2nd half this year when alts are bleeding I am still gaining in terms of fiat. I really believe bitcoin is still on its way to break $10,000 perhaps this year.  Grin
Activity: 108
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
actually most of the people here always think of doing that. for just only one reason. bitcoin value is soaring high as time goes by. but, never to take out from you mind that doing such action will be very opened for some other issue, like.. how long will you be able to wait? whould you be very patience to wait for it grow? well, the higher you risk the higher of return.
Activity: 87
Wow, I truly hope you carried this out. Bitcoin has skyrocketed, as you know, and if you got in at $200-300, you have made a fortune!

Yes, HODLing BTC is a fantastic way to make money!

Good luck and stay safe! Tongue
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
From my experience in crypto couple with other people's experiences I have read. It is a fact that holding bitcoin in a long term perform better to trading. If you held bitcoin from the begining of this year, you would have gain 700% in profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Yes it is holding bitcoin in a longterm way is a good chance of having also a nice profit. If your a lucky bitcoinees that know bitcoin in year of 2009-2011 gap maybe your now multi millionaire if you invested some of money in that year because bitcoin value just a cents and see right now $7000 hehehe
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
hold bitcoin for long time, but some times there will be sudden drop in bitcoin price at that time you can hold them until price increases, in this you can make more money by holding bitcoin longer time.
Pages:
Jump to: