Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 20. (Read 112587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 23, 2019, 10:01:38 AM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
Now, indeed the project that has succeeded and won the hardcap is declining. this is inseparable from the decline in the price of digital currencies in the market. but there are still projects that are successful, you must try to do the analysis and choose the best projects. if you fail, you choose the wrong one, because there are still many people who experience success in investing in the ICO project, it is because of the accuracy in the selection of projects that we follow.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
January 23, 2019, 09:58:09 AM
If there is any really good project in 2019 and many people are interested, I will definitely invest in it. The current ETH has a very low price and it cannot go lower like 2018. So I think investing in good ICO will bring a lot of profit if it succeeds.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 23, 2019, 09:01:52 AM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

I no longer invested in ICO after a few times almost lost everything like you and I suppose that I was very stupid when investing in the air and fabulous words
Activity: 434
January 23, 2019, 08:51:57 AM
I also do not see the point of investing in ICO, and then beholding how my investments fall in value every day. At the same time have the risks of being deceived by fraudsters. I think it is for these reasons that investment fees for many projects have fallen dramatically. No one wants to invest with such risks.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
January 23, 2019, 08:11:22 AM
I think so, because many ICO are real like AssetSplit. But before you unvest your money on some ICO  you must read a lot about WP and make your self belive for this ICO and dont invest on suck project.
copper member
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 07:33:51 AM
This is a very risky investment. Many tokens after ICO are very much cheaper in price. Also many top altcoins are very cheap. But if the project is very good, then you can risk it. The main thing is not to invest a lot of money.
I don't think investing with a lot of money it's a bad choice as long as the project is good like the top 10 altcoins. but I also agree with you that investing at this time is very high risk tokens after the ICO has always experienced a decline in prices and it has caused a huge loss of investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 23, 2019, 07:30:05 AM
Of course, now you should not invest in ICOs. The only project in which I would have dreamed of investing money is TON, which collected $ 1.7 billion. But, unfortunately, there was no public stage, so only private investors will be able to profit from investments in it, Mainnet will be in March of this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
January 23, 2019, 05:51:00 AM
i think it depend on project itself, if that ico project was promising and supported by famous name on crypto currency, its worth to try, even we dont know the final result it will be succes or failed like mostly ico project right now.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
January 23, 2019, 05:44:14 AM
For me, it is very risky for investment in the ICO, because currently there are many ICOs that fail, and prices after being in the market fall from the ICO price. But there are still a number of successful ICO projects, to invest in ICO is indeed profitable if we can see the project has good prospects, because in my opinion there are still some ICOs that have good potential

Any person who has been in this market for some months and invested in cryptocurrencies knows everything you said. You'd better mention those projects which you still consider interesting!
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
January 22, 2019, 06:21:29 PM
This is a very risky investment. Many tokens after ICO are very much cheaper in price. Also many top altcoins are very cheap. But if the project is very good, then you can risk it. The main thing is not to invest a lot of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 06:10:14 PM
In 2018 and likewise in 2019, I don't think it's worth it anymore. Because it's another thing to strive to buy ICO, another thing is to see a very massive dump after listing even from the so called ICO buyers. So it's now better to wait till after listing before investing.
Activity: 490
January 22, 2019, 06:06:55 PM
I would like to inform you that Bittorrent is going to be hype one, so if you're looking for good ICO, that's the case! Potential can't be overestimated, so don't miss really good ICO.
Another one is Gigzi, I adore those guys
Activity: 462
January 22, 2019, 05:52:27 PM
At the moment, investment in ICO is causing losses. Quality projects can not raise capital. This is very sad. I stopped investing in ICO.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 05:50:19 PM
Investing in ICOs can still be very profitable  as they once were but the fact is that most projects are scam or low rated.
You have to be very careful to not invest in those scams projects and in a case where you miss out on those top rated projects then you should be ready to wait to buy them on exchanges.
To find a good project will have to spend a lot of time and effort, but even this does not guarantee profit, top altcoins are already time-tested and are cheap, why complicate your life
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 22, 2019, 05:04:35 PM
Investing in ICOs can still be very profitable  as they once were but the fact is that most projects are scam or low rated.
You have to be very careful to not invest in those scams projects and in a case where you miss out on those top rated projects then you should be ready to wait to buy them on exchanges.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 22, 2019, 04:41:17 PM

It can still be worth it depending on your aim, if you are investing to really support a project and believe in it's long-term potential, the price will not bother you. However, if you are the kind of  investor who invests for quick profit, it is better if you will buy an altcoin on exchange rather than in ICOs, because they are cheaper in exchange.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 22, 2019, 04:33:43 PM
Investment in ICOs just for the sake of this like pouring money down the drain. The top rated icos are very few and mostly hard to buy into. If you miss out on investing in the top ICOs wait to get your crypto on exchange and don't join low quality ICOs out of greed. It almost always doesn't end well.
Activity: 476
January 22, 2019, 04:24:35 PM

I won't say that investing in the ico is not good or bad of course not. Probably, the thing I could only say is that before you decide to invest in the ico, you must check it first the usages of the utility token of the project if it is realistic or not, then check how stable their company is, together with their team if it is fake or not also the owner or developer of the project too.
Activity: 448
January 22, 2019, 03:44:43 PM
For me, it is very risky for investment in the ICO, because currently there are many ICOs that fail, and prices after being in the market fall from the ICO price. But there are still a number of successful ICO projects, to invest in ICO is indeed profitable if we can see the project has good prospects, because in my opinion there are still some ICOs that have good potential
I now refuse even from good projects, I do not risk investing until the market recovers I decided not to spend money, only on Ethereum a little bit
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
January 22, 2019, 11:24:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: