Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 21. (Read 112587 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
January 22, 2019, 11:24:16 AM
Well there are some reputable projects that are out there and investing in them is very well profitable, but there are also many scam projects out there too.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 22, 2019, 11:17:34 AM
only a few ICOs are feasible but that proves that ICO is still worth trying, but my advice is that you don't need to invest on a large scale because it's very risky, it's better to invest in small scale first until the situation improves.
and try not to be bound by ICO ratings because ICO rankings are sometimes just a lie that can be done by certain people. choose ICO that you really trust.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 22, 2019, 10:43:16 AM
If your in it for the long term yeah. Hard to make a quick buck out of ICO as of late. Unless there's tremendous hype surrounding it

The hype around ICOs is not as great as it was in 2017 and the beginning of 2018. People have become more cautious. They are not ready to risk with their money. However, they willingly buy cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
January 22, 2019, 10:38:56 AM
At the moment it depends on the ICO. But it is difficult to find that ICO which is still worth investing. You should first analyze the whole project beginning with the team behind the company and their purposes. Often it is better to buy the tokens cheaper after exchange listings.

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 22, 2019, 08:18:34 AM
Yes it is still worth it to invest in ICO. but first of all you have to deep research about the product.you have to choose the product carefully and invest your money for long time if we have a good ICO investment it can make a bright future
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 07:43:25 AM
I think it is worth it, we will see a lot of projects that will be able to interest not only us but also large investors!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 22, 2019, 07:41:52 AM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think

Investing is very important to the current situation, because if you quit, someone will replace you and take your profit. In my opinion, you need to be more steadfast in making decisions and it is necessary to wait, so that market prices come back and work harder than they are now  Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 121
January 22, 2019, 07:39:28 AM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
Well if you're investing maybe you should have an background check on certain coin about the history of it's price, Don't take risk too much also play safe. There's many coin that you can choose. But study first it's platform and graph if the ico will improve and can give you assurance to your investments.
Activity: 490
January 22, 2019, 07:29:54 AM
Forget about new projects in general, for the most part they are sheer fraud. Better look at the top altcoins.
Activity: 14
January 22, 2019, 06:13:46 AM
It is important to select the best ICO only. But according to your experience about ICO investment that reduce the price down 300% of ICO price. Why not trying not to invest in ICO and wait for it to finish and buy after coin release to market? But not all ICO are desame, other ICO after listings goes below ICO prices but others are not. The good example for this is the Pundi X project. So it is important to choose the best ICO to invest.
Activity: 434
January 22, 2019, 06:06:20 AM
yes it is still worth it, if you able to find a real project and 100% dedicated team but now i can say that you should buy after pre sale why? because many ico now after presale having a big discount due to poor support of the team
Activity: 434
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
January 22, 2019, 05:59:42 AM
It is after ICO that it is worth buying prospective tokens when their prices fall after they hit the stock exchange!
Activity: 560
January 22, 2019, 05:27:56 AM
Of late, most of the ICOs do not want to get listed on exchanges after the end of the token sale mainly because they are afraid the coin might not be able to withstand the bear market and die off.
Activity: 279
Merit: 7
January 22, 2019, 04:52:35 AM
As for me I still believed in some ICO's, IMO if you want to earn a good profit you should hold your invested money for at least a year or two because most of the time more ico participants they dump right after project has been listed in exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 196
January 21, 2019, 11:58:31 AM
Not at this moment, because the crypto currencies prices are far lower than during the last December. We need to wait till the market is going to recover its value and then start investing in different ICOs.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 21, 2019, 11:56:00 AM
No, never worth it. I have lost all my believes in the ICO projects in 2018. More than %80 ICO projects turned scam last year and $ billions has lost from the investors. Also if you go to the exchanges after the ICO project finishes, you can find that coin like 1/10 price from the bounty hunters. With the scamming problems i believe that the ICO's would end in this year because i believe no one would invest in them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 21, 2019, 11:55:21 AM

ICO is a good investment since you can get coins cheaper during presale. But don't expect your rewards to happen overnight. Try to hodl your assets until the project stabilized and the value of its coin increases in the market. The market right now is bearish so expect to get rewards more longer than normal.
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
January 21, 2019, 11:23:31 AM

Well, choosing the ICO is the best investment at all, after we extract the best ICO, then we can decide whether it is still worth it to invest on it. If our intuition says yes, then give it a try.
Activity: 406
January 21, 2019, 09:37:43 AM
I think so but it becomes riskier compared to the previous years. There are many scam ICOs right now thats why you have to choose carefully on where to invest your money. Its still profitable only with promising ICOs. You just have to exert more effort on research in able to pick the right ICO. Another factor that affects the ICOs success is the market condition and right now, the market is really bad.
Activity: 244
January 21, 2019, 09:27:11 AM
Based on reports from 16 crypto hedge funds 2018 ROI YTD is: - 64.9%. November results: - 18.8%. However if you will have a look at a bigger picture: 2017+2018. The result is pretty positive.

Source :- https://twitter.com/ICO_Analytics/status/1073139326249259008

This hedge fund companies invest in ICOs too & make huge profits. When you invest in ICO its in Ethereum or Bitcoin, therefore except returns in terms of Ethereum or bitcoin only. If you expect your returns in USD then rarely you will get as market is in bear mode.
Pages:
Jump to: