Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO investment still worth it? - page 24. (Read 112625 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 02:32:22 PM
I will say it still worth investing in an ICO. But you should be ready to do a lot of research and make your own findings else you may fall into the wrong project.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 02:30:26 PM
I think it is still very viable because currently many new ICO has a very good potential. Although the risk of facing is tremendous. However, you should dare to take the risk because in investing should be bold, in order to be successful. And before determining the new project you have to do some analysis.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 30, 2018, 01:37:30 PM
Does somebody know any resent ICO which gave a great income for the investors? Because I do not, if things will be going that way in future than I do not know what will happen to the Ethereum price Sad
There is ARROUND if you want to invest in an ICO that is based on Virtual Reality tech. That is becoming a big thing in the world.
Activity: 70
September 30, 2018, 01:34:18 PM
Yes,  i think ICO investment is worth it if you find the good ico.
You can earn more coins if you join in good ico.
You can get more profit from the that.
Try to do some research first about the ico project before you join. So you won't get scammed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future of Security Tokens
September 29, 2018, 02:58:52 PM
Does somebody know any resent ICO which gave a great income for the investors? Because I do not, if things will be going that way in future than I do not know what will happen to the Ethereum price Sad
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 02:54:25 PM
Actually investing in the ICO is still very feasible if you do the right research about the ICO project that you want to invest. Do not carelessly choose the ico project because it will be a threat to you. There are still many ico who are scam so stay careful if you want to invest in ico.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 02:44:41 PM
If you yourself see how unprofitable your actions are, then you first need to stop and try to figure everything out. No need to continue to take losses.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 29, 2018, 02:06:05 PM
There are a lot of good ICOs that pumped x3 - x20 when get listed. You just chose wrong ICOs. It's OK, we all did mistakes. I invested in Merculet and now it's price is very low.
Investment in ICO is still worth as long as you are capable to choose a good project, though the market still on dump but as far as you are willing wait there are certain possibilities to grow again .
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 01:55:47 PM
There are a lot of good ICOs that pumped x3 - x20 when get listed. You just chose wrong ICOs. It's OK, we all did mistakes. I invested in Merculet and now it's price is very low.
Activity: 560
September 29, 2018, 01:48:28 PM
I think one of the reasons why some coins reduce in price right after ICO is because by that time the team is usually not done with the project development so the coin is not having any real usage to increase the value of the coin on the market. So the slightest dump can significantly reduce the price causing massive lost on the part of the early investors
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 01:33:20 PM
if you dare to take the risk of course
crypto currency is the right choice to look for opportunities. especially ICO is one way to get high profits. if you have more money, ICO is the best investment
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 01:28:43 PM
It makes real sense to invest in cryptocurrencies, but not all the ICOs are worth the investments. That's why one needs to be very careful while chosen an ICO to invest in.
Activity: 70
September 29, 2018, 01:21:41 PM
Investing in ICO is actually a good thing to do when entering in cryptoworld for its value is still low. But in investing in ICO is a very risky investment especially if you don't know the background of their project. If you find its value is decreasing and their is no improvement in their project, then, it is the chance to think to stop investing in their project.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 01:19:31 PM
Yes of course ICO investments are still worth in investing our money and time. Also my months in participating some ICO it really keep crazy on waiting to reach the end of the campaign that will really make our investments grow bigger than last 5 months. I mean we can't really deny that we can encounter a ICO that are not worth or scam something like that campaign
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 29, 2018, 02:54:22 AM
investment will never die if you know the knowledge and broad insight about the investment. and many things can be done to minimize losses caused. never give up, stay on with your enthusiasm and profit. Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 02:30:54 AM
I think for now, ICO is still good for investment and you can do it right now. now it's a lot of ico and in my opinion you can try it to be able to make a profit. but still be careful in investing because there are many fake projecks
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 02:29:27 AM
For the past two months almost all the ICOs i have invested when they get listed on exchange, they are reduced by about 300% of the price i bought it. Those who buy after the ICO tend to gain more profit than we the early adopters. Now am confused whether i should continue with ICO investments or stop. Guys what do you think
depending on your confidence, if you feel it's a loss then stop investing. but if it's profitable even if it's just a little and not what you expect then it's better to continue to invest, the choice is yours.
Activity: 350
September 29, 2018, 02:22:36 AM
ICO is one of good investment system. it may give u high profit in short term. but it also has high risky too
we must be aware of shitICO, there are many shitICO in this cryptocurrency
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 01:59:51 AM
I think that, Yes. But before investing, you need to conduct a thorough analysis of the ico project. Investment in ico is a long-term investment.
Activity: 378
September 28, 2018, 07:24:11 PM
OP, if you know how it is being done or how other investors do it. First, you must gg sure you have made a choice of a good project. Good project in the sense that it must have a good future prospect and not a project that would die too soon. You can then invest into it and wait for it to list. Immediately it lists, look for a good price to sell it.
Caution: Do not sell it all, because you never can tell what would happen.
It is either it dumps or it surges.
So after selling, if it dumps more,you can then buy morer.
Pages:
Jump to: