Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad? - page 15. (Read 31553 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 20, 2018, 11:20:16 AM
The regulation for the ICO will be good but the regulation that will bind the investors is very bad. Still, now the ICOs are not regulated by the any Govt. or the separate body but the body of private which conducted is regulate the ICO properly and technically. If any ICO is gone flop and the soft cap is not reached then the investors money were return back.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 11:19:19 AM
WE see whats happen in one year with non reglated ICO market, its turn to 99% scam, so we urgently need to reglate it
Activity: 490
December 20, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
On the one hand, the regulation would mean that crypto currencies would not be anonymous, but on the other hand some kind of a regulation will protect a lot of investors from scam projects that are overwhelming the market now.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
December 20, 2018, 11:14:45 AM
More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.

In my opinion. The creation of too many ICOs projects is not good. This will create chaos. As many ICOs are created, more scam projects will appear. Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
December 20, 2018, 10:50:02 AM
It is bad if you are looking to scam someone or be involved in shity or some projects to make a fast buck.
but for industry in general it is something that is necessary for industry to evolve.
Activity: 560
December 20, 2018, 10:47:24 AM
With the rate at which the incidence of scam projects is on the rise, I think its better we regulate the incoming ICOs to minimize the scams and make crypto look secured and attractive to new investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 10:41:36 AM
More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.

They are the best things that we can get from the coins right now, if we can get a good amount of regulation on the coins in the market especially the coins that are just coming into the market then we can be able to combat the problem of the many scams that are now coming into the market, we can be able to stop them before they even start
Activity: 294
December 18, 2018, 05:59:43 AM
This is a topic of fierce competition, but I think that the need to better develop cryptocurrencies requires partial supervision. The concentration of coins and loose coins simultaneously favors the early cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
December 17, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

I guess it will make the cryptocurrency space, a better platform to invest in. If the ICOS are fully regulated, we can secure ourselves to scam ICO's and unnecessary ones. ICO regulations should be implemented in each country. The bad thing is that, not all will have an opportunity to introduce their project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 08:27:32 PM
I think that the regulation of ICO is a primary need for very many countries, which should lead to an increase the level of stability and confidence from investors. This is what we all need. If this does not happen in the near future, another crisis may await us.
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
December 17, 2018, 06:56:11 PM
Now in my country, there is still no regulation for crypto. So that the government, in this case, continues to appeal not to make transactions with payments using crypto coins. The government has not determined that this crypto is valid. But with crypto experiencing very high popularity in the future there will definitely be rules to regulate it.
Activity: 154
December 17, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
I treat this as neutral because new projects both appeared and will therefore appear to be regulated to nothing
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
December 17, 2018, 06:36:58 PM
I strongly agree that the ICO will be made data rules or regulations to make it better, because I am sure that after the regulation is applied to eat, many investors will switch to ICO ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
December 17, 2018, 06:34:40 PM
I think the regulations for icos will be very good. Because the scam project comes out a lot to the market. and the people are cheating. I am in favor of regulatoin. The coming regulations that are good for everyone.
Activity: 182
December 17, 2018, 06:17:43 PM
probably bad because the cryptocurrency market was originally meant to be an anonymous platform, so new projects on the market do not need to be regulated
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
December 17, 2018, 06:00:11 PM
Regulations would be good of course. It will surely limit the level of scam in the INitial coin offer these day. It would just serve as measure in controlling scam in the industry
Activity: 210
December 17, 2018, 05:56:22 PM
I think that this is correct because so many startups in the cryptocurrency market this year turned out to be a scam
Activity: 210
December 17, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

I think definitely it's for the best, a lot of newcomers who came to the market and fall for the tricks of scammers, I think it's better to regulate and enter safely than to worry about their money
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 05:24:41 PM
@Screamshot

Yes there is a urgent need for regulation. The question is though: Who is going to regulate ICO's?

Usually it is the country the company behind the ICO is founded. Which means that scam ICO's just move their HQ to a country that is has low regulations. So the best solution, in my opinion, is to look at the ICO's company's origin and determine from that if it might be a scam or not.

Country with high regulations for ICO's = likely not a scam.

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 17, 2018, 05:23:47 PM
Iico regulation is very good in my opinion because so not many unclear ico can make and cheat investors. this is very detrimental. in my opinion there must be permission to make ico

In the current realities of the market, for the rehabilitation and restoration of people’s trust in the ICO, regulation is vital. However, I am afraid that fraudsters can take advantage of this, and they will take advantage. Therefore, it is necessary to be especially careful with platforms of such regulation.
Pages:
Jump to: