Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad? - page 13. (Read 31501 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 02:43:55 PM
I thought that regulating the ICO industry would not increase the quality of these projects. That is why I am against regulation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 25, 2018, 01:02:33 PM
Different sides have their own advantages. For example, regulation can create obstacles even for the honest developers and organizators. For us, regulation is good because it gives some insurance
Activity: 462
December 25, 2018, 12:09:10 PM
Ico regulation is definitely something good. Probably it is the best decision ever. Right now there is no regulation and ICO format is dead
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 25, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
I think that ICO projects need to be regulated. This will reduce the likelihood of meeting with scam projects. After all, today, because of the many low-grade projects that were invested by early investors, they (early investors) have already refused to participate in ICO, and possibly from investing in crypto currency in general. Also, such projects, after reaching their financial goals, can simply sell all the collected eth, which significantly affects the exchange rate on the market.
All of these factors don't improve the acceptance of crypto currency by the community. That is why I think that ICO needs regulation.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
December 25, 2018, 11:47:53 AM
Off course that was good to make an influent to crypto, so a lot of people will know what is crypto is and how this becomes a business opportunities on the future, that will be a hype out there
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 11:38:21 AM
I believe that regulation can clear the market of a large number of fraudsters who have appeared on the ICO market
Activity: 336
December 25, 2018, 11:35:09 AM
Even though blockchain technology actually frowns upon any central authority currently i think it will be very prudent to regulate ICOs in the cryptospace because currently so many projects are failing because of poor planning and also the number of scams that have risen in the crypto community have also risen and this has driven so many investors away. Regulation of ICOs would help reduce the number of scam projects and also bring other investors on board.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 25, 2018, 11:30:04 AM
Regulating ICO is a good thing for there is a lot of scam ICOs. This will reduce the scams ICOs projects. The crypto space needs to be regulated and the bad weeds cleared so as to have a clean and healthy crypto market where investors will have less fear of being scammed of their hard earn funds
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 11:22:53 AM
if it is true then it is possible that the country that wants to interfere in ico certainly sees this enormous opportunity.
positively, in my opinion, with the existence of a country that will attract many investors and also reduce the risk or scam, this will increase investor confidence. .
the negative in my opinion is that maybe the governing country will ask for profit and also the appearance of investors with small capital.
whatever the results, in my opinion, this is a good progress and there will be a firm support for this.
Activity: 378
December 25, 2018, 11:15:13 AM
The rules for ICO, it is very important for the hopes of ICO success in the future. The more the rules are good and can be implemented with discipline, the ICO will run more smoothly and it will be easier for ICO to achieve its objectives. The absence of rules applied to an ICO will create a considerable vulnerability for ICO to fail. Because the ICO does not have a guideline and the participants along with the working team cannot perform their duties in a disciplined manner.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 25, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
ICO regulation in certain framework will give the result. for example even verification of the developers will decrease the chance of scam.
I agree I think you need to invest in the project, of course you need to first look at the team and if they have been indefikatsii it is a much higher chance that the project will be successful
Activity: 602
December 25, 2018, 10:24:39 AM
Some regulations is not so bad and it is protection for investors. But maybe regulation break the main idea of all cryptocurrency sphere - decentralization. Crypto enthusiast still say that they wont to be in legal sphere but want decentralized structure.
You are right, regulation of the market for ICO projects may have its own advantages and disadvantages. In any case, there will always be people who are not satisfied with something or vice versa, but personally I will be curious to see how events will develop in the future, and whether the ICO market will really be regulated.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 25, 2018, 10:10:07 AM
Of course this is a good idea, the presence of regulations is needed to make investor confidence improve, this year is the worst at the ICO because of the many scam projects, and I hope that strict regulations will be made for the ICO soon.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 25, 2018, 09:53:47 AM
I have seen a lot of companies. Many of them fell short of my expectations. About 8 out of 10. I think we need to regulate their activities.
Must be an external regulator. As well as conscience and morality. The project team should strive for this. Trust is the success of the project.
yes right, it can be seen that the ICO failure managed by the company only appeared but was not appropriate and could not make investors believe anymore, so according to the wishes of many parties to be more deeply managed for it so that all could walk again not just a few months the coins could take place year so this is more like the power of cryptocurrency actually and there must be a price balance.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 25, 2018, 09:38:49 AM
Some regulations is not so bad and it is protection for investors. But maybe regulation break the main idea of all cryptocurrency sphere - decentralization. Crypto enthusiast still say that they wont to be in legal sphere but want decentralized structure.
Activity: 249
December 25, 2018, 09:15:39 AM
Perhaps the regulators will help to develop the market in the right direction, but maybe not! Find out when we see it!
Activity: 336
December 24, 2018, 10:55:15 AM
So far it is difficult to say how regulation will respond in the cryptocurrency market, because they see this as a hope for safe investments, and it may turn out to be absolutely not profitable for the ICO!
Activity: 476
December 24, 2018, 10:41:37 AM
In my perception on this things, ICO regulation isn't bad, in fact it can actually give a big help for us to any scammer in my opinion.
One of the good example for this was Japan,they've already regulated digital currency to their own nation which is showed and proven that regulating it is an advantage.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 24, 2018, 08:15:37 AM
I think having a regulations for the ICO's is really good to prevent from investing our money to a scam projects that are always appear. And it will help all the investors to invest their money in a legit projects that will give them a better earnings in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
December 24, 2018, 08:02:48 AM
Crypto was created to make peer to peer transaction without any other supervisor, regulator or provider.
So if you want to protect investors, this way is not the best one.
Pages:
Jump to: