Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad? - page 16. (Read 31553 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 05:19:42 PM
Of course,icos need more than regulation because many gullible investors have lost huge amount of money on icos,and the worst part is,many developers of those icos have not managed any multi million dollars project let alone having the expertise ,experience and practical skills needed to move the project forward.
When there is a strict ico regulation,many inexperienced  developers will scamper for safety because they will be prosecuted and be jailed if court of competent jurisdiction find out they lied on their white papers.
I said this because those inexperience developers have devised a new way of defrauding investors by writing so many things they can't do on the white paper ,and investors usually fall to their trap  by investing huge amount of money after reading their white papers.
Activity: 645
December 17, 2018, 05:15:26 PM
Most ICOs projects now are scam,they take investors money and dissapear into thin air. The only solution to this is for ICOs to be regulated, it will surely be a good thing .
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
December 17, 2018, 05:10:07 PM
I have seen a lot of companies. Many of them fell short of my expectations. About 8 out of 10. I think we need to regulate their activities.
Must be an external regulator. As well as conscience and morality. The project team should strive for this. Trust is the success of the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
December 17, 2018, 05:05:45 PM
Judging from the fact that cryptocurrency initial coin offering icos is fast getting filled with scam project this has called a need to employ a bit of regulations into the system not necessarily a government back regulation
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 04:27:01 PM
Government regulation of new ICO projects will help protect investors from fraud by new projects. In this case, I agree to state regulation)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 11:28:16 AM
That's good, however many projects might find the government regulation too much, depending on the country.

So they could decide to stop further development, because of all the interference.

And even with regulation it doesn't mean a project will succeed, that's depending on a lot more factors of course.

Even regulation can't solve that.

And to my opinion, these regulators should respect the anonymity of blockchain more.
Privacy is a fundamental right, well not in some countries...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
December 17, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
It is actually meant to be good thing. I mean just normal regulation, not ban. But it is definitely going to kill some people's desire to create more icos for sure.
You are right, actually this kind of regulation is having hope for all to create a more quality project, of course this is good for the crypto community
Activity: 322
December 17, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
This regulation occurs because crypto has a very large amount of money transactions. Countries, in this case, are very aware of the impact that will be given to crypto. So that the government dares to provide rules regarding crypto use, which later results from transactions can also be taxed.
Activity: 588
December 17, 2018, 11:09:42 AM
In recent years, ICO projects have become widespread. I believe that the process of regulating ICO projects is simply inevitable. Recently, through these projects, ICO attracted a large amount of investment and it is very important that all processes related to these investments be transparent and regulated by state legislative norms
Activity: 686
December 17, 2018, 10:04:23 AM
Need to people were not afraid of scams on the market ICO, and for that we need regulation to have responsibility investorami.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 16, 2018, 04:39:26 PM
Some people who are scared to invest in cryptocurrency, because of what they have heard from folks around them. Had it been there is regulation, such would not have happened. Where investor's interest is protected, there is bound to be rest of mind and confidence in the system.
There is nothing wrong with cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact, it is a good revolution in this era of technology that we all need.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
Iico regulation is very good in my opinion because so not many unclear ico can make and cheat investors. this is very detrimental. in my opinion there must be permission to make ico
Activity: 396
December 16, 2018, 10:02:33 AM
I think a lot of people have gone wrong, they are trading crypto as money laundering or to make mere profits even though the core of all this is freedom of transactions without third parties and controlling the currency that matters most
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 16, 2018, 09:50:49 AM
Well i think its a good thing because as we can see this year so many scam projects with higher number. I think we need some filter so if there is a fraud attempt it can be detect in the first place.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 09:11:02 AM
What we really need now is regulation, because a lot are happening, that need to be stopped, such as scam projects. Lack or regulation has scared some investors, but by the time it is introduced, they will all come back and new set of investors will be willing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
December 16, 2018, 08:14:35 AM
I consider it a good thing, because it can protect investors from fraud-fraud. I think the positive influence is more than the negative influence. negative influence may ICO be rare. Embarrassed
Activity: 280
December 16, 2018, 07:57:50 AM
More and more countries are planning to regulate ICOs. China, Canada, Russia,... I think this in an development nobody can stop. Do you think it is good or bad that ICOs will be more regulated in the near future? What positive and negative influences will it probably have?

I think there will be more investors like professional managed funds or even retirement funds which will invest into ICOs. The prices for ICOs will then become even more expensive and make it more difficult to make profits for small investors.
I hope that the regulation will only help to promote the cryptocurrency, it will reach a new level of development and will step very far. There will be new investors who are currently afraid to invest in cryptocurrencies, and then the market will begin to rise.
Activity: 574
December 16, 2018, 07:53:21 AM
In my opinion I think it would be good for ICO if it will be regulated. Both investors and the developer will be protected once it is regulated because the possibility of being scam will be minimize. Right now there are many ICOs that are not being monitored thats why it ends up scamming a lot of people. Its better if there are some standard ground rules for ICOs to follow.
Activity: 296
December 16, 2018, 07:50:20 AM
I think if ICOs are regulated, then there will be less scams in this sphere. And there will be more responsibility that the organizers have in ICOs.

That is not right, because right now the ICO has a lot of scams and spoofs. If you are not careful you will encounter, and the worst situation is losing your money. I think ICO should reform is best, more regulations Grin
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
December 16, 2018, 07:44:12 AM
and maybe in the future there will be more regulations, to avoid big risks and there is a good side and a negative side. it is not easy to get a large income from the ICO, because large investors may still be able to get it but different from small investors. There is no future that knows what will happen in the future, there must be positive and negative influences and it depends on us in dealing with it, hopefully it will be fine in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: