Pages:
Author

Topic: Is ICO regulation good or bad? - page 35. (Read 31553 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 29, 2017, 02:31:19 PM
Apparently ico regulation will be good , this will reduce all these scam ico around duping innocent people around
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
September 29, 2017, 02:28:23 PM
This is definitely bad for scam ICO hahaha, but seriously speaking, regulation will help investors by protecting against scammers. Perhaps the process itself will become more complicated, but in the end, we will only gain
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 02:05:39 PM
ICO regulation is good for everyone because by this honesty and faith will be increase in the mind of investor and percentage of scam ico will reduce and people will buy ico with full faith which is good for both investor and ico company. fraud will not happen.without regulation so many fake ico are coming and collecting the money and they go went gone and do not come back in the market. that's why people are scare to invest on ico.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
September 29, 2017, 01:47:31 PM
It's probably shocking the world but its good for sure - at least it seems this way for bitcoin as the value hangs on tighter with every new punch thrown. 

As much as it pains me to let control start to find its way into the cryptocurrency community.. too many demonic punks have been stealing from good people using ICO as their disguise. Too many to let it continue on that road without something changing. 

Overall we will all be better for it hopefully.
Activity: 280
September 29, 2017, 01:35:36 PM
I dont think regulation is good for ICOs. I like he idea that everybody can fund everything. You just have to do your research as best as you can.
If the ICOs get regulated i think than only accredited investors (with a big bankroll) can invest and the smaller investors just get the leftovers or have to buy it over exchanges for at least 2x or 3x times the ico prices

Cheers
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 01:29:29 PM
I think regulation is good for ICO,  because now there are too much scams on the market. If there are regulation and rules scams will be lower.
Activity: 196
September 29, 2017, 01:16:27 PM
Now is Korea. For me If we can control ICO it will be good when you dont need worry about scam ICO anymore
Activity: 163
September 29, 2017, 01:07:58 PM
IOC regulation is a good thing, caused it's a disciplined way to efforts a project. I think it's makes sense about success of the project.
Activity: 1078
September 29, 2017, 12:26:39 PM
ICO Regulation is a good action, so that no one arbitrarily collect investors' funds only for themselves by launching shitcoins. I strongly agree and will definitely have a good impact for ICO in the future.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 12:19:58 PM
I think that there is no one answer on this question.
Some ICO's are bullshit, and some not. The same with "normal" companies: some of them are great, and some of them are bankrupt after few months.
But... noone says: we will be regulating market of normal companies and methods of financing them Wink
Simple life - we have risk everywhere.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 29, 2017, 12:05:12 PM
I think ICO Regulation is very good so there is no scam ICO and also no money laundry action. The regulated ICO will also increase the investor's confidence in the ICO project. And also can protecting investors from fraudulent acts.

SmartContracts for SmartContracts? With all regulations come corruption .... that's what I think.
thats right, i think the rules will only lead to corruption, maybe some ICO will take a bribe on those who make the rules so they can get in the list of ICO that according to the regulation, i think it would be better like this situation, scam will always there, so you must have the skills to be able to avoid ICO scam
Activity: 364
September 29, 2017, 11:29:18 AM
Regulation is a good thing as absence of regulation does not mean absence of control in most cases -  it's just control by greater market participants or project leads then. Also it's likely the only way to establish lasting relations with other financial institutions.

I think working with some countries may turn out too taxing, there are many who would want to get too much own control on what is mostly international projects.

I think the decentralization means out of control for the government, so they do not like this mode and they want to control it by themselves, so we should not hope the regulation will bring much good news for crypto world.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
September 29, 2017, 11:25:08 AM
ICO regulation is good for the economy growth of the country.it should not be banned.ICO is a very good investment for individuals.but it should be regulared

Regulation is important from the point of view of investors in order to safer guard their money. It is possible that after raising the ICO they investors can vanish leaving you in a loss or due to manipulation the prices crash after ICO etc so this all can be avoided if its regulated. Yes for investor we can get in Pre - ICO stage of ICO coins at some discounted rates.
Activity: 686
September 29, 2017, 11:21:16 AM
ICO regulation's I am fine with, but I don't want it to blow over to bitcoin and get bitcoin more regulated (for as far as that would be possible).
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 08:57:35 AM
Regulation is a good thing as absence of regulation does not mean absence of control in most cases -  it's just control by greater market participants or project leads then. Also it's likely the only way to establish lasting relations with other financial institutions.

I think working with some countries may turn out too taxing, there are many who would want to get too much own control on what is mostly international projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
September 29, 2017, 08:02:10 AM
Never the pension funds will not invest in cryptocurrencies. This is a very risky and unpredictable asset. In the event that the pension Fund go bankrupt would be more problems that will fall heavy on the budget. For this reason, the government will not invest in crypto. The government cannot ban the cryptocurrency. About reliable regulation not even dream of. I think that all official bodies will be to stay away from cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
September 29, 2017, 07:54:53 AM
its bad to have regulation on a decentralised system. its your fault for throwing money at a scam

Exactly, all these people calling for regulation are handing cryptocurrencies over to central banks, Goldman Sachs and J.P Morgan. These people would love to regulate cryptocurrencies the way they do gold and fiat. This is a club, and we ain't in it.

The people who lost money on ICOs, it's your own damn fault, you have nothing to blame but your own FOMO and lazyness. Many of these scams looked dodgy from the start, with only a little research.

If governments step in it will be the end of cryptocurrencies as we know them, they will keep taking inches until they take a mile. Doing simple transactions will require I.D, they will want to know everything you're doing. Just like when you want to withdraw large amounts from the bank and you get asked questions.

The complete opposite of what cryptocurrencies are supposed to be, decentralised peer-to-peer trade.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 07:54:17 AM
Every top regulation is bad. Every regulation means that somebody is in furious, that easy bites takes from him away.
No one  of his own will does not think of other people. Especially bankers or rulers.
People whose was became cheated a couple of times, they will warn themselves about cheaters.
The market itself will determine the rules of operation.
Activity: 364
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
September 29, 2017, 07:39:42 AM
If the regulation is made in a good way, it's a good point. The market is a mess right now, and everybody knows that the cryptocurrencies are way too volatile...

Yes, I agree with you, the most important thing is how to regulate the ICO, I think the Chinese government did a wrong way since they ban the ICO and even close all the exchanges.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
September 29, 2017, 07:37:06 AM
There are many fake/scam ICOs that needs to be given specific actions. Though there are some good ICOs that gives a nice amount of bitcoin there is a greater number of ICOs that are considerably fake.
Pages:
Jump to: