Pages:
Author

Topic: is ico secure ? - page 12. (Read 2009 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 11, 2018, 05:32:07 PM
NO, ICO is not secure to invest, and not all the ICO is scam either. In order to be successful when investing in ICO, have to choose it very wisely. Unfortunately most of the ICO are not good either because it is a scam project or launched too early and not good enough to conquer in the competitive market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 05:31:00 PM
in this time is ico is the secure way to invest or all the icos are scam ?

Not all ICO is fraud, but there is a lot of scam - you have to be careful. There are sites that collect a rating of promising projects, for example, ICO Drops - you need to listen to such sites, then you are unlikely to lose your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
May 11, 2018, 05:23:51 PM
I think that the vast majority of ICOs is scam. Therefore, you need to be as careful as possible when choosing a project for investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 05:16:57 PM
You should be cautious when investing in ICOs. ICOs are full of pitfalls. You can easily fall into the trap when you are not careful.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 05:15:30 PM
Most ICOs are held to let founders make money.
You should do your own research and look for reliable information on icobench, icodrops etc.
Activity: 119
May 11, 2018, 05:10:55 PM
In a market with potentials of profit or making money, it is only normal for there to be the fakes that wanna strip you of your money and make themselve richer and the real that are really concerned with creating value and delivering its promises. So as an investor, it is your duty to be able to carefully study the market and seperate the fakes from the real with indepth research and deep analysis before investing or parting away your money.
Activity: 264
May 11, 2018, 04:54:49 PM
Yes ICO is very secure all we have to do is be very careful when dealing in the ICO. We should do well to read about the ICO and understand what the project is all about, reading the whitepaper is a very good way to know more about the project to deduce what it is all about so I can say if you deal in a good ICO then you are secured and shouldn't panic but once you deal in a fake ICO you make get scammed. Majority of ICO out there is very real and genuine so I will say ICO is secured
Activity: 266
May 11, 2018, 04:45:29 PM
Investing in ICO is always very risky. But this can be offset by very good profits, it often compensates for the risks. But if very carefully selected, the risks can be minimized, I think
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
May 11, 2018, 04:37:43 PM
I believe that ICOs are at the moment a safe way to invest in crypto. Yes, of course, as in every industry, there are fraudulent projects here, but they are everywhere and you need to be careful not to invest in fraud.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 11, 2018, 03:49:52 PM

I would say that ICOs are the best way to earn easy money. Of course, you need to do some investigation before investing, but there're so many useful resources where you can find ICO ratings, reviews, disscussions and AMA, so it's not so difficult to select a good ICO for investment, what is more challenging is to get whitelisted and be eligible to participate in a token sale.
Activity: 448
May 11, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

First of all, not all ICOs are scam.
Secodly, it is not secure to invest in ICO, as you have to analyse the project will.
and if you do not have enough experience, your analysis can be wrong.
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 10:43:35 AM
I'd suggest you should do your research before you invest . Wheather it's a ICO or an existing project better to look at the key aspects. This is similar to invest in a IPO or a Equity. You need to identify the long term prospects of the company and the industry sustainability. Traditionally we analyze these aspect based on ration analysis like price earning ratio, divident yield , net asset per share NAV, Debt t equity ratio, etc. This can be done by looking at the introductory document the company publish before the  IPO.But in a ICO you can not exactly d that. You need to read the white paper to get the much information as well.
I think lookinig at the team and the industry impact of the project, past record, the problem they are trying solve and whether it is achievable would be good indicators to take into consideration. Once you are satisfied with these fact then i guess you are in the safe zone. Like in every industry there are scammer who would try to grab your money. you need to do your wn research not to burn by those scammers
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
BIB Exchange
May 11, 2018, 10:22:38 AM
Many people are afraid of ICO during these times. Scam ICO processes are constantly increasing.
Everyone should be careful and not be disappointed. Right research is very important.
Activity: 294
May 11, 2018, 10:18:13 AM
I say, yes and no. if you invest in ICO at that risk. You should know the platform information that issued the ico, see its roadmap, product, team and others. it is one way to invest in ICO. The policies of each country are different and that is also what often interfere with ICO companies, especially in the field of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 10:12:45 AM
I've known people who already earned using ICO so I think it is secure. I heard only one circumstance that an individual lost his Eth earnings but I think this is only an isolated case. I believe hackers are targeting only targeting the Eth holders.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
May 11, 2018, 10:09:49 AM
Will for me yes!... ico or a intial coin offering is a safe and secured to invest your money. As long you wont invest your money in a wrong way. What is the right way? For me the right way is make a investagation on a ico. Ask some profissional or your friend that has more experience. Then read there whitepaper it may help you to decide the last is the population

Ill suggest innovative bioresearch ico
Check there ann thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anninnbcinnovative-bioresearch-funding-aids-cure-researchget-jdm-cars-3378302
Or there website http://innovativebioresearch.com/
Activity: 151
May 11, 2018, 10:09:19 AM
Not every ico safe i think
So many ico becoming a scam
With a nice promise they leave their investors
At the beginning the price were so high
But at the middle of the way
They leave without any reason
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
May 11, 2018, 10:08:46 AM
It will never be completely safe to invest in an ICO, it envolves a high risk but as long as you make sure you check a few important factors that separate the quality projects from the scam then you should feel more confident in investing.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
May 11, 2018, 10:05:17 AM
Not all ICOs are secure. For every secure ICO, there will always be a scam one. But to truly know the scam from the real ICOs, one has to do a lot of research on the project to see how workable it is and most especially, research on the team. Scam ICOs will always put up fake personnel and tag them as part of their team
Activity: 121
May 11, 2018, 09:00:43 AM
Of course, there are certain and fraudulent companies, but certainly not all, and therefore investing in crypto projects is profitable, but it is necessary to carefully re-read white paper
Pages:
Jump to: