Pages:
Author

Topic: is ico secure ? - page 8. (Read 2009 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 02:53:21 AM
in this time is ico is the secure way to invest or all the icos are scam ?

I think, if you want to invest, how to protect it is to check all that can be checked, carefully choose the candidate for investment. This is your money, and how thoroughly you study the project. Invest your own risk and always do your own research in relation to its performance. Remember to always invest the amount you can only lose.

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 02:38:52 AM
Nothing has changed, there are scammers, there are normal projects . it all depends on what you choose
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
June 09, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

there are ICOs who are not scams like the ICO bench have said that it is a non-scam and good part because they are at high rates here I am looking for a place to join.
Activity: 62
June 09, 2018, 02:35:17 AM
I think you should be cautious when investing in ICOs. ICOs are full of pitfalls. You can easily fall into the trap when you are not careful.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 02:31:48 AM
Definitely not all ICO are scam in this time. We are just in bear market that's the reason why after ICO l, almost all coins/tokens listed in exchanges now got below ICO price.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
June 03, 2018, 06:12:55 PM
At the moment if you invest in really good and hyped ICOs they will never be scam. You always need to be very picky with projects where you invest your money. Always check project team and what they was doing before launching this project.
Regards.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
June 03, 2018, 05:58:12 PM
ICOs isn't secure, but not all of them are scam. Be careful with choosing ico for invest. I hope problem of scam will be solved soon.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 05:48:03 PM
I think as long as you research the ico project before investing there it is safe. You just need to do your research and find out as much information about the ico project. Then you will avoid the scam ico project. Stay cautious about the scam ico project. And avoid something excessive.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 03, 2018, 05:46:29 PM
ICO scam exists, there are also real. ICO is currently rife once used for things that are not necessarily like to take advantage of its own from others and take her run. of course this needs to be controlled and should be made so that attention is careful in choosing to invest in ICO.
Activity: 102
June 03, 2018, 05:29:08 PM
ICO is just as risky as any other investment that you make into cryptos, which means that you should always be ready to lose your money to it
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
June 03, 2018, 05:26:18 PM
actually, if we follow the scam ico then it's not secure, but if we follow a good ico then it will be secure and we will get profits. not all ico is a scam, in fact, many ico are good and successful, and certainly, it gives big profits for the investors. i think it all depends on how we choose a good ico.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
June 03, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
You cant tell that all icos are scam but some yes. It is very risky to invest in some icos these days. It is useful to be careful.
Activity: 280
June 03, 2018, 06:36:21 AM
Despite cryptocurrencies’ high security advantages, there are cases where people can get even through the safest things. In the last months, security in the ICO projects is gaining a lot of attention. But, many people are not aware of the risks and holes that can appear in the ICO world.
Activity: 145
June 03, 2018, 06:34:26 AM
Not all ICOs are scams, but the risk of investing in ICOs is high, so I don't recommend that you invest in it, although if you are lucky, you can get great benefits, but the odds are small, you You can invest in some excellent cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
June 03, 2018, 06:22:26 AM
No it is not and most of them were scams and others were the tokens will never listed on any exchange so it involves more risk too but the return also can be high so we ha e to decide based on our expectation level on profits and skills on picking the project.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
June 03, 2018, 06:18:33 AM

ICO is not secure and ICO is not a scam totally at the same time. I don’t think that it has sense to try to find absolutely fair project. It is much more important to invest in different projects which looks perspective.
Activity: 142
June 02, 2018, 08:49:39 AM
Not always, there are often good ones, and simply we do not pay attention to them, we need to look at the team and the managers who took up this project are doing a lot of things!
Activity: 420
June 02, 2018, 08:34:08 AM
There are still very good ICO in the crypto space. This depends the project you are investing in. The most important thing is for you to carry out your research before participating in any project. I always go for real projects with a working product instead a project with just hype.  have learnt my lessons from so many projects and i now know most projects that work better and last linger.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 02, 2018, 03:33:13 AM
Some ICO’s are secure and there are also some that are not.Criminal minds right now uses the tactic to disguise as an ICO company issuing tokens for everyone;having free airdrop and sometimes if they are really believable to see then they do bounty campaigning.The way to avoid them is studying thoroughly their whitepaper and teams.
Activity: 23
June 02, 2018, 02:30:28 AM
Depends on the team. Check their roadmap and be sure that they don't have bounty program.
Pages:
Jump to: