Pages:
Author

Topic: is ico secure ? - page 16. (Read 2009 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 06:00:19 AM
Your security depends on you, participating in an ICO is great experience, you get to encounter new ideas. And search for that "idead" that you think could worth billions Smiley keep in mind the bigger the risk the bigger the profit.
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
May 10, 2018, 05:58:25 AM
It is difficult to judge in general, you should study each ICO well and make sure there is no fraud or scam , and I suspect that it appears from the team
Activity: 336
Merit: 7
May 10, 2018, 05:57:34 AM
in this time is ico is the secure way to invest or all the icos are scam ?

Not all ICOs are scams, there are definitely some good projects which are very promising, but even in this case there are some risks, for example if investors will not invest in such a projects they will not be able to be implemented. Now very good project is live, I think it will work  - Ambit Mining ICO, take a look you will like it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
May 10, 2018, 05:52:51 AM
There was one article and speculation where the numbers were shocking about the scam ICO's. Almost 80% of the ICO's are there who turns into scam without our notice and run away with our investment. Some of them reach the exchanger but gets the dead volume and thus we loose the money. Many of them dont even complete the ICO sale and go blind at any time later.

So I dont think that there is any time when the ICO's are legit one. You have to keep trying many of them and try to hit the best one. Unfortunately thats what you can do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
May 10, 2018, 05:50:42 AM

There's no assurance that an ICO whether scam or not will make you profit. There are some legit ICOs that can lose you profit because the token or coin is undervalued when introduced to the public. I suggest that you do invest in tokens or coins that has already proven its performance over time. Here are some of the tokens or altcoins that I can suggest for you to invest in. Make sure to do your own research as well with regards to its technology for you to build trust and have faith with your investment.

Here is my top 5 favorite altcoins:

1. IOST
2. EOS
3. Eth
4. XMR
5. LTC

Invest at your own risk and always do your own research with regards to its performance. Remember to always invest an amount that you can only afford to lose.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 05:43:18 AM
Pages:
Jump to: