Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IEO better than ICO? - page 14. (Read 13480 times)

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
May 28, 2019, 05:04:21 PM
The icos was already died and was no one join it in the last year after the fall , but now the IEO get more popular and make a refreshing in the market
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
May 28, 2019, 05:02:28 PM
To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.
Let's look at the trend that is happening with investments.IEO attracts more investors to the fact that tokens purchased from IEO to sell x2 and x3 above.this of course is not at all exchanges,only the top.On all other exchanges, the situation is the same as with the ICO.That's it! There’s no more difference.

Yes, you are right. that's the reason why the IEO is increasingly attracted by various groups including investors. there are many advantages that the IEO has that make investors switch to the current IEO program. on the other hand the risk of fraud is smaller than ICO.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
May 28, 2019, 04:57:52 PM
of course IEO is more better than ico, in IEO some project are potentially listing in the exchanger and in few IEO campaign i joined the price are pumped from 2-5x than IEO price and make investor profitable than participate in ICO campaign.

read my statement in other thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51257767
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
May 28, 2019, 03:49:52 PM
To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.
Let's look at the trend that is happening with investments.IEO attracts more investors to the fact that tokens purchased from IEO to sell x2 and x3 above.this of course is not at all exchanges,only the top.On all other exchanges, the situation is the same as with the ICO.That's it! There’s no more difference.
Activity: 327
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 28, 2019, 03:34:04 PM
I can't compare the whole between the IEO and ICO, only after what happened to ico at the moment many of them ended up being fraudulent, so I concluded that the IEO was far superior to ICO because I saw many saying that the IEO could prevent fraudulent funds.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
May 28, 2019, 03:13:32 PM
I think there is no big difference between IEO and ICO. However, the biggest reason why investors prefer IEO is that they believe that IEO is more reliable. Otherwise, the objectives of both IEO and ICO are the same.

i think the difference just the amount of money you collected from IEO is faster to reach the target then the ICO.
If You look at the IEO from Binance and Bittrex they always sold out all the token less than a day or even it just a few minutes after the IEO start
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
May 28, 2019, 02:44:11 PM
i think both are same thing but offers different solutions. both of them are avenue to raise funds. ICO can be dangerous because fund owners can disappear without any trace but in IEO, the exchange that organize the IEO will never allow the fake project to raise money on their exchange. if a project launches an IEO in an Exchange and disappears, it is a bad reputation for the exchange which might eventually affect the trust of the exchange users. 
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
May 28, 2019, 02:27:16 PM
I don't know if it's better for an IEO than for an ICO to decide for everyone, but the fact that you can earn a lot more money at an IEO now is a fact and now a lot of people want to participate in an IEO
The main difference is that IEO are conducted through an exchange and the possibility of getting scammed are less and that cannot be said about ICO as we have seen many scams in the past that showed promise with their white paper and ran with the money nor the projects not fulfilling what they started out and that can be the case with IEO too, you can get profit in the beginning but it will end up like ICO ended up.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
May 28, 2019, 02:22:45 PM
I think there is no big difference between IEO and ICO. However, the biggest reason why investors prefer IEO is that they believe that IEO is more reliable. Otherwise, the objectives of both IEO and ICO are the same.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
May 28, 2019, 01:48:45 PM
In my opinion, the IEO set is better than the ICO, the argument is that the IEO has more value by directly using market exchanges to make investments, so that with the market, the estimation of tokens to die will be more difficult, the process has been running since the token on the listing in the market exchange.
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
May 28, 2019, 01:44:20 PM
in theory the IEOs should be safer. the risk of scam should not be there because the exchange takes the responsibility of checking the project and the team, only the risk of project failure remains.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
May 28, 2019, 01:36:05 PM
I don't know if it's better for an IEO than for an ICO to decide for everyone, but the fact that you can earn a lot more money at an IEO now is a fact and now a lot of people want to participate in an IEO
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
May 28, 2019, 12:39:27 PM

They are similar in some ways, they are both crowdfunding, but the difference is some  ICO takes months before it can enter in exchange, compare to IEO where you can trade it right away after the crowd sales and the crowd sales in IEO can be finished in just a short period of time.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 28, 2019, 12:24:31 PM
In my own thoughts and observations, IEOs is far more better than ICOs checking by statistic, after the in effectiveness of the ICOs throughout 2018 almost everyone thought that the fundraising is going to the dust until IEO showed up and so far it has done far more better than expected. Let's see how it goes on the long run
Activity: 1344
Merit: 288
May 28, 2019, 12:19:15 PM
One of the advantages of IEO over ico is the listing,  IEO projects tends to list very quickly on an exchange as compared to lots of ico project that takes longer time in listing after concluding ico, IEO projects also prevent exit of scam from various project because the exchange that wanna list them will conduct a proper research so as not to tarnish their image,  therefore IEO is better
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
May 28, 2019, 11:59:43 AM
For sure! I believe IEO is much better that ICO, because you have less risks. Look, during ICO you wait for longer period and afterwards token can postpone listing . At the same time liquidity is low. On the contrary, IEO platforms provide liquidity and it is awesome
it all still depends on the project. maybe in the IEO process they can get investors, but when entering the market, they have to find new buyers or investors who want to buy their products. therefore, the success of the IEO or ICO has not provided certainty for the success of the project on the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 28, 2019, 11:56:31 AM
At the moment, the IEO does indeed look better than ICO, but this is due to the fact that the IEO has only recently appeared on the crypto market. In this case, in 3 months we were able to see many unsuccessful IEOs. ICO, too, at the time when they began to continue throughout the year, yielded good returns to their investors. And if you compare them all the time, the ICO has brought a lot more profit.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2019, 08:47:29 AM
Some are saying this as always they compare ieo to ico but its doesn't matter if the project offers ico or ieo but its matter how good the project is,that is the best thing in cryptocurrency if the project is good it can be a successful one like this project that will succeed in the future so investors you can invest now in Dencoin tokens.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 28, 2019, 08:36:18 AM
Many say that is better than ico the greater its advantage in ico so new projects just want to list their token because the more likely it is that more investors are interested in it because they can they list this large volume exchanger but be careful in selecting tokens token because there are projects that are bad and do not have longterm their project so before choosing token to buy them i'll review them carefully so that's why you do not waste your funds on selecting the token token.
Activity: 57
May 28, 2019, 08:24:37 AM
Yes we can trust on exchange for investing..
Exchange scrutinized all the legal status....
Pages:
Jump to: