Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IEO better than ICO? - page 17. (Read 13507 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
May 08, 2019, 05:28:45 PM
IEO is on the bright spot now but it doesn’t mean that its better, i believe we must still look at the real project, look at the potential of the coin and don’t get hyped if the coin has no good system. ICO are still there with some good project, it can still be the option for us to invest with a lot of care.
Activity: 645
Merit: 1
May 08, 2019, 05:25:16 PM
ICO is better because it provide funds for the project to the Team. But another issue is that we have quite a lot of scam ICOs that can never smell the exchange whereas IEO is one that have its own exchange already.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
May 08, 2019, 05:22:11 PM
IEO and ICO are the same, even many projects that make sales from both of them may be in my opinion the IEO is one of the sales that gives a bigger bonus and of course the IEO makes it easy for us to make purchases and immediately get tokens without doing complicated things like ICO and so far this is quite positive, so the point is that the IEO and ICO are the same.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
May 08, 2019, 05:16:20 PM
I saw a list of documents that request exchanges to publish the IEO, and also a number of checks of team members, a definite answer - IEO is the best option in all aspects. I hope this will be the end for scammers.
Activity: 383
Merit: 10
May 08, 2019, 04:22:57 PM
I'm not guaranteeing, but it seems like I'm sure the IEO will sooner or later follow ICO the difference is that this project is a little safer because the token that is offered already has its own exchange, only when it has been traded when it reaches ATH, and other people try to buy tokens there potential losses will very high
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
May 08, 2019, 04:10:58 PM
In my view, IEO is ICO's Upgrade, this is next method to sell coin to make investor more trusted to some project. More people will be choose IEO than ICO, and we can see so many new ICO's project dead today!
ICO and IEO have differences so they have their respective strengths.
so in my opinion IEO and ICO are just as good because it depends on the IEO or ICO itself because there are many bad IEOs including ICO.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
May 08, 2019, 03:35:45 PM
In my view, IEO is ICO's Upgrade, this is next method to sell coin to make investor more trusted to some project. More people will be choose IEO than ICO, and we can see so many new ICO's project dead today!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
May 08, 2019, 03:14:29 PM

I think the most important is for the coin or token to actually have a use case or product, otherwise, it's just another decentralized coin that you can trade and we already have them in the market.

But, I think IEO is better than ICO, because to me with ICOs there are lots of scammers and from my experience, it is very hard to prove or be sure in the legitimacy of the project.
But with IEO there are procedures a company has to go through before the launch and it kind of gives me the courage to trust these projects a bit more.
For example, the https://yanu.ai/ IEO is trustworthy and they have a very nice Candybox campaign for token holders, a real product with a real-life use case Smiley
Hoping that IEO will have a huge difference away from ICO performance knowing how bad it shows to us, full of Ponzi scheme project and causes the market to fall. Everyone will look IEO will be profitable but we can't still pronounce it until it is proven since it is just not long have been launch.

Kinda true though, IEOs are still very new. That's why I look the value and purpose of the project when investing. And Yanu really has the real product and a lot of potetnial to grow Smiley
You really should understand that the information provided about the new project should not be perceived by investors as one hundred percent true document.  Fraudsters always knew how to deceitfully sophisticated.  K I think that the new development concept for the IEO project will soon be more relevant than the company's ico.

Yes, of course, you can't perceive the information as one hundred percent true, but I have checked my facts and the company CEO does monthly updates about the process of the project, I have been keeping an eye on that and the first prototype is basically ready. I have so far believed only in Bitcoin, but Yanu has changed my mind, I have looked through all of this and done my research. Plus the company is from my country which doesn't have many crypto projects (I think this is the second one besides CoinMetro) and there are many public figures involved in this project and if it was a scam in any way, it would already have been a major scandal and in news in this country (Estonia is very small and scams come out instantly)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
May 08, 2019, 02:58:10 PM
I think the IEO process is too big on its scale. It is very much HYIP, so people begin to invest through it. For this reason, today you may notice that people in general are not doing the right thing.
I am sure that there are so many new projects that not everyone will be able to fulfill the conditions of IEO.  Based on this, a large percentage of new projects will be implemented with the help of the company's ico market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 08, 2019, 02:50:15 PM
I think the IEO process is too big on its scale. It is very much HYIP, so people begin to invest through it. For this reason, today you may notice that people in general are not doing the right thing.
Activity: 448
May 08, 2019, 02:40:03 PM

I think the most important is for the coin or token to actually have a use case or product, otherwise, it's just another decentralized coin that you can trade and we already have them in the market.

But, I think IEO is better than ICO, because to me with ICOs there are lots of scammers and from my experience, it is very hard to prove or be sure in the legitimacy of the project.
But with IEO there are procedures a company has to go through before the launch and it kind of gives me the courage to trust these projects a bit more.
For example, the https://yanu.ai/ IEO is trustworthy and they have a very nice Candybox campaign for token holders, a real product with a real-life use case Smiley
Hoping that IEO will have a huge difference away from ICO performance knowing how bad it shows to us, full of Ponzi scheme project and causes the market to fall. Everyone will look IEO will be profitable but we can't still pronounce it until it is proven since it is just not long have been launch.

Kinda true though, IEOs are still very new. That's why I look the value and purpose of the project when investing. And Yanu really has the real product and a lot of potetnial to grow Smiley
You really should understand that the information provided about the new project should not be perceived by investors as one hundred percent true document.  Fraudsters always knew how to deceitfully sophisticated.  K I think that the new development concept for the IEO project will soon be more relevant than the company's ico.
May 07, 2019, 09:08:50 AM

Activity: 1190
May 07, 2019, 09:00:30 AM
It seems that the IEO and ICO are both good and depend on the project too. For the time being I am more happy if people invest in ICO. Because for example, the newly opened ICC bcexex has been able to get 2k ETH to date. That means ICO is also not inferior to the IEO. So your stay is decisive, it's better to invest in IEo or ICO
May 07, 2019, 08:56:48 AM

True true true. That's why I think IEO is better. Recent prices of ieo have proved that. I can't even buy IEO because it ran out so fast

Check out Yanu IEO on https://exmarkets.com/launchpad. They have an ongoing IEO, good project and great Candybox campaign for token holders.
Of course the research about the project is the first step, but I encourage you to do that, because I did it and the project has a lot of value, real product and a lot of potential to grow.

I would actually love to hear your opinion about that Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
May 07, 2019, 08:44:07 AM
I think several of the investors now trust IEO than ICO, since most of the ico projects are scam and just fraud. Also IEO has a good features that ico haven't, so by this many investors switch their investment strategy to IEO. I hope IEO would bring a bright future to all crypto enthusiast in the near future.
May 07, 2019, 08:38:28 AM

You said whats most important is the token or coin to have a use case or product which will influence the crypto investors and as the OP said IEO and ICO are identical. However, the procedures done by crypro exchange site before they launch a IEO doesnt guarantee the genuine of a project and does not stop scammer from scamming crypto investors as we both know that they can steal someone ID and use it for the so call procedure.
I believe we still need to verify the genuine of every IEO from crypto scammer finder like user ICO ethics before investing.

Yes I can agree with you on this. Then I would say it's important to check the main things needed for a legit crypto project, before even checking if it's ICO or IEO. That can be the best solution, cause if checking the project and you see all the team and other necessary things needed, that can be a confirmation of the legitimacy of the project. Aaaand that's why I love Yanu, everything is transparent and honest Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
May 07, 2019, 08:31:32 AM
There is no doubt IEO is much better, just look for the worst possibilities when ICO failed mostly the Investors ended up loosing their investment however this is not the case with the IEO. IEO is way better compared to ICO as most people says you will no longer wait for months to sell your coins you can sell it immediately after the IEO has finished.
IEOs guarantee investors to trade their token in no time after token sale ended. However, investors can expect the price to be always increase as it's about demand from other traders. I agree with you, this IEO system is an answer to for listing problem since many projects faced a hard time to list their tokens on exchanges and made investors angry.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
May 07, 2019, 08:14:17 AM

Activity: 476
May 07, 2019, 08:12:27 AM

True true true. That's why I think IEO is better. Recent prices of ieo have proved that. I can't even buy IEO because it ran out so fast
Activity: 476
May 07, 2019, 08:10:40 AM
To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.

I'm not sure about that. But I think IEO is a bit better than ICO. Just a little ! Because ICOs are not sure to be listed on exchange, the IEO is different. Besides, it also uses the stand-out trading platform to ensure more reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: