Pages:
Author

Topic: Is IEO better than ICO? - page 20. (Read 13481 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 04, 2019, 01:59:10 PM
I am very happy with the IEO, this is a new idea that provides a solution to the many negative views on cryptocurrency. With IEO Investors can be more calm to invest due to better systems and security.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 04, 2019, 01:49:00 PM
Only on some exchanges like Binance, that will guarantee you a great profit. But in general there is no revolution in this method, only a guarantee that the token is going to be listed on an exchange, where the token sale takes place and this has motivated a lot of investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 04, 2019, 01:35:55 PM
I have not seen any major dissimilar between IEO and ICO,buying token or coin in exchange will not end dumping from investors or exchange scamming,it is best to invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 04, 2019, 01:20:56 PM
I think IEO will be a little better than ICO, but only a little little better.
The exchanges will normally check the project and then decide whether accept for IEO or not, which means at least a huge amount of scams will be filtered out.
But like the latest IEO in Bittrex, you will loose almost all of you MONEY Smiley

An Example:
ICO: 1000 new projects and 990 fail
IEO: 100 new projects and 90 fail 
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
May 04, 2019, 01:02:05 PM
To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.
I don't think IEO is better than ICO.
if you or someone invests IEO Ocean on bittrex, then congratulations you have lost a lot of your money!
from this, we know if the IEO is the same as ICO. yes, you are right, that's a different method. but the same trick.
so my answer is nothing better, whatever the type of investment.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
May 04, 2019, 12:57:27 PM
nor does it look good because of the hype. if many new projects do IEOs, it will look the same as ICO. and I don't think so long so that it will happen. at this time even almost all Exchange, began to provide IEO services. because of this I think the IEO is the same. nothing is different.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
May 04, 2019, 12:29:01 PM
maybe many think IEO is better, but overall it's the same. ICO looks bad because of scammers, and last year too many new projects did ICO but failed. and maybe if in the future the IEO is also popular and many new projects that start using it will end up like ICO. so I think nothing is better.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 04, 2019, 12:24:57 PM
There are similarities, but i think if invest on IEOs is better than on ICOs, but only if invest on IEOs on trusted exchanges and not on new ones without history, and IEOs can bring a profit over time if project is good.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
May 04, 2019, 12:14:13 PM
To me ICO and IEO are somehow identical only the main difference is that things are easier in IEO, the question is does making it easier change the overall view of perspective regarding investors or its just the same making IEO a faster or more convenient version of ICO, it bothers me a lot since for me making it more convenient is a side grade more than an upgrade since it just offers extra utility and it does not make IEO better than ICO.

Tell me what you think, is IEO better than ICO or they are just the same with only difference in method.
In terms of security for me its YES since IEO are happening on exchange it means your funds are directly handed by the exchange itself and acting like a escrow! so no chance for those scambugs who after our funds. Let me say it clear that i dont trust other exchange platforms who offer IEO choose to invest only from those regulation and AMLC compliant Exchange Platform.

I see, since IEO happens in exchanges we don't need to question the reliability in general.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
May 04, 2019, 12:11:51 PM

In terms of security for me its YES since IEO are happening on exchange it means your funds are directly handed by the exchange itself and acting like a escrow! so no chance for those scambugs who after our funds. Let me say it clear that i dont trust other exchange platforms who offer IEO choose to invest only from those regulation and AMLC compliant Exchange Platform.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
May 04, 2019, 12:09:15 PM

The method of listing is one big difference between the two, most investors showed interest with IEO's due to the fact that they will not wait for longer time, after the sale period they can easily dumped the coins/tokens that they've have inside their wallets.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
May 04, 2019, 12:04:52 PM

Pages:
Jump to: