Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 19. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 625
Merit: 258
of course not, I think this is a good time to invest in bitcoin because if we look at the current market bitcoin and other coins are experiencing increase then this is the time to buy bitcoin
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
For me, there are no such things as late when you want to invest in Bitcoin. just invest when you are ready and when you already know the risks of investing. but for many, it's good to invest when the value hits it's lowest. but it's still up to the investor. so I suggest take time to study first before investing in Bitcoin
Activity: 196
There is nothing late in investing a most stable crypto as leading digital money in the market it will run and going as members will grow in number due to its demands. Start even in small amount and you will see results few months more.
Activity: 140
Yes I think that what you have said is true. Having Bitcoin is actually not too late. Few people know about cryptocurrency and its benefits. that's why I think it will still bloom and the price will continue to rise and exceed all the time high.
Activity: 73
there are no words to invest in bitcoin at this time is the right time to invest in bitcoin because I dare and I learn to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is a place to invest digital stocks different from different isvestasi in the world, I believe and I hoping bitcoin to get ahead and become a master of all investments.
Activity: 329
Merit: 10
of course not, bitcoin investment is not too late today because bitcoin prices are currently experiencing price declines, making this moment a very good moment to start bitcoin investment.
Activity: 73
we do not know bitcoin will last forever or not and until next year, so let's invest now because I do not know will last until the next, I do not want to menyianyiakan opportunity at this time because bitcoin is currently popular and very ascending drastically meaning currently bitcoinsedang famous menduniadan and I sure will forever though not forever but unfortunately if bitcoin does not last forever it's a pity that, but I am sure and believe that the bitcoin of the future will add to the success of other investors including ourselves.
Activity: 2
It's not too late, but now the game is more difficult. 95% trader lose in crypto market.
Activity: 16
we do not know bitcoin will last forever or not and until next year, so let's invest now because I do not know will last until the next, I do not want to menyianyiakan opportunity at this time because bitcoin is currently popular and very ascending drastically meaning currently bitcoinsedang famous menduniadan and I sure will forever though not forever but unfortunately if bitcoin does not last forever it's a pity that, but I am sure and believe that the bitcoin of the future will add to the success of other investors including ourselves.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Nothing is late for an investment in bitcoin.
In the many coin bitcoins you can buy and also you resell.
Activity: 336
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
Bitcoin is such a thing for which investment will be never late.But you must keep the statistics and analyze that when the price of bitcoin will again fall..and if you are going for trading then you must have to keep patience..because some people are there who are buying and selling them instantly..they are doing nothing but they are doing their own loss by paying high transaction fees.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
it is better you invest in bitcoin right now while the bitcoin price is not too expensive and you can buy at any price because once bitcoin price back to increase the highest price like what we see in the last December, then it will be difficult for us to buy a whole 1 bitcoin. although today the price is at the $9k, we can buy part by part so I am sure that we can a whole 1 bitcoin later with many price buy. and don't ever think that you are too late or not because only you that will know it is too late or not.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
I think,today is a better time to invest bitcoin,that because of the present value.There is a possibility to increase on these coming months.Invest now and earn profit soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

No,  you are not yet late.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
It is not too late to invest in bitcoin today, try to have some more investment now  because I believe there is highly potential of growth coming in and good earnings will be given in the future. But of course don't forget to study and have a research before making an investment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
It is better to late than of never.Bitcoin investment is incredibly growing, even you are a little bit late but you still have a huge chances to earned more in here same thing happen to the early adopters. But since crypto investment is on high risk than of real stock investment, that's why you should be smart in making decisions.
Activity: 616
i agree with you, bitcoin is not popular as you know, somebody said that bitcoin price is high because of popularity, but as we know bitcoin is not popular, my friends around me that use bitcoin only 3 - 4 % and people that know bitcoin without use it only 5-10% only, so if you want to invest right now its not late because someday if everybody use bitcoin i think the price is going up more and more
Activity: 531
Nothing is late on bitcoin investment. Well if you think that you're actually late because of its value is continously rising again, that when you take the advantage of its volatility. You're gonna have to wait for its value to slide down again and then buy as much as you can. Or if you can't wait for that, you can also try investing on some other coins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1

I really agree with you, bitcoin price is still cheap now, we have to buy bitcoin, next year bitcoin price will be expensive, more and more buyers from day to day, so we do not have to delay to buy bitcoin
Activity: 392

For me it is not too late because the value of the bitcoins are still playing around $9,000 and they cannot even get up to $10,000 so still they are half the price compared to the last record breaking highest. So that means there are a lot more prices to come ebcause I am sure that they will go back to that almost $20,000 price or even more in the year end. So lets us still buy bitcoins because that is still a great opening for us
Pages:
Jump to: