Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing in bitcoins today late? - page 18. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250
In my perspective, It is not too late to invest in Bitcoin.

A very low percentage of people own Bitcoin.

Take a look around you. How many people actually have Bitcoin?

It’s a low percentage, perhaps around 4%.

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

There's a saying in Crypto world.

Keep calm and buy bitcoin Wink
I believe in bitcoin, Fluctuations of the rate is normal for any currency. It's never too late to invest in the financial market, including bitcoins. since this market is still very young, which means that it has great prospects
When the price fluctuates it will make everyone interested in bitcoin, people feel getting a profit and he is selling then the price down and people who have been waiting for prices to fall then immediately buy and then price up and so on, this is a very good thing for the development of bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
It's not too late, if you intend to invest in Bitcoin right now when I think, look at the daily market or its graphics, I think it is increasing so you will profit in the next day. good luck and success always.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I do not think it's too late to invest in bitcoin and do not hesitate in investing, because if you are in doubt about investing then the chances of getting bigger profits will be reduced and will make you lose the opportunity or lose money ...
Activity: 381
Yeah it is never late to invest in bitcoin because as the years passed by it is becoming more promising.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
In my opinion Instead of investing in Bitcoin at this price, you can buy promising altcoins they will give you higher returns . You can later convert altcoins to Bitcoin when you want
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is going up since the second week of May and has  since held on between $9k to $10k. It is still good time to invest in Bitcoin considering the high made last year. There is still space of growth before we hit the high of last year.
Activity: 124
Well i think a little bit, but not much, so technically you still have a chance while it is bot moving to $10k.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
It is never too late to invest, especially in such a promising digital asset as bitcoin. Now the price of bitcoin is around 9100$. According to the practice of last year, the main growth of cryptocurrencies began after may 14-16, when the Consensus 2018 conference will begin / will be held in new York. In the past year, with this conference the heat is gone. Therefore, now there is a correction of growth in order to buy cryptocurrencies cheaper
Activity: 756
If bitcoin could reach almost $20.000, it can surely go up more than $9000. It is never late, Bitcoin is always going up in long term, so don't be afraid to buy it at the current price, it is going to be at least $10.000 this month, just be patient and don't panic, you can still make a good profit if you wait long enough.
Investment is not too late but we should be able to do the calculations to be able to get an evaluation of the price and also get prefeature whether today is still suitable or have to wait for the price drop first
Activity: 1
Hi, I think it all depends on what type of investment into bitcoin that you are looking at, e.g. short, medium or long term. So, depending on your comfort level, it would determine your holding period and investment portfolio. Personally i think, if you have the financial capability, mid to long term would be a good choice. Just my 2 cents worth.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
If bitcoin could reach almost $20.000, it can surely go up more than $9000. It is never late, Bitcoin is always going up in long term, so don't be afraid to buy it at the current price, it is going to be at least $10.000 this month, just be patient and don't panic, you can still make a good profit if you wait long enough.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12

Bitcoin is only owned by less than 5 million people worldwide and still has tremendous growth potential.

Everybody thought they were too late at $100, $500, $1000, $5000, and now almost $10,000.

Nobody knows the answer for sure but it’s worth researching and getting into with a small amount of money that you can afford to lose.

I believe in bitcoin, Fluctuations of the rate is normal for any currency. It's never too late to invest in the financial market, including bitcoins. since this market is still very young, which means that it has great prospects
in my opinion if you just joined can not feel the benefits of using this bitcoin. because it is still new need a few months and even years to get very satisfactory results and also many great benefits by chasing the bounty available and also in gift with the rank of existing rank, the more merit we get then our rank will be higher, the higher our rank then the higher also income and also the bonus will be greater and may also be able to live a day. So much from me, thanks.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12

in my opinion if you just joined can not feel the benefits of using this bitcoin. because it is still new need a few months and even years to get very satisfactory results and also many great benefits by chasing the bounty available and also in gift with the rank of existing rank, the more merit we get then our rank will be higher, the higher our rank then the higher also income and also the bonus will be greater and may also be able to live a day. So much from me, thanks.
Activity: 210

No , it is not late to invest in bitcoin .Because sooner the value of bitcoin will be higher than now. So , The more you wait for the increases value of this the more you have a chance to get a higher value.
Activity: 196

Activity: 96
It's never been late to invest in bitcoin as this is a currency that is progressing and will continue to go further. If you want to see how great bitcoin's achievement is, try to check it's price history chart and later you will be amazed that it can surely give you good reward from your investment.
Activity: 108
Bitcoin is going up since the second week of April and has  since held on between $8k to $9k. It is still good time to invest in Bitcoin considering the high made last year. There is still space of growth before we hit the high of last year
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
You can only be late when you don't invest today, bitcoin investment is one of the shortest way to become millionaire, only if you know when to invest and when not to invest.
Activity: 106
You are never late on investing bitcoin. The price is unpredictable you should wait till the proces goes lower to buy then high to sell it. Its a matter of time and patience in order to be profitable in bitcoin
Activity: 196
For me, its not too late for you to invest now in bitcoin. The price of bitcoin is fluctuating so you do not have to worry. We can see the market that other coins are experincing increase then its time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: