Pages:
Author

Topic: is investing in ethereum safe? - page 7. (Read 906 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 628
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
January 13, 2023, 07:19:23 AM
I don't have experience in altcoins, but I have quite an interest in investing in altcoins, but when I hear the news that investing in altcoins is very dangerous because the potential for losses is so big, but I found out on the internet, it turns out that we can invest in altcoins as long as the in quality altcoins,
They're not wrong, altcoins are risky because most of them are new scammy projects. There are old ones, but the profits you'd get aren't as big compared to investing in a completely new project that will grow.

For ETH, I wouldn't really guarantee that it has a good future, any project has really if you think about it. Comparing it to other altcoins though, it has better chances of standing in the future as a big name (if it isn't already is) among cryptos. I myself have kept a part of my portfolio recently into ETH. If you're debating, then going for a DCA method isn't that wrong, especially if we consider how the prospects of ETH is better than other new altcoins out there.

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
January 13, 2023, 07:10:30 AM
I don't have experience in altcoins, but I have quite an interest in investing in altcoins, but when I hear the news that investing in altcoins is very dangerous because the potential for losses is so big, but I found out on the internet, it turns out that we can invest in altcoins as long as the in quality altcoins,
and finally I saw on cmc that the number 1 altcoin is ethereum, and finally I'm quite interested if I have the capital to want to invest in ethereum.
and I saw the news that it turned out that a lot of people were investing in ethereum because the ethereum project is very good and has a lot of fans. and I want to ask everyone?

: does ethereum have a good future?

: is it not wrong if I choose to invest in ethereum?

: what is the drawback of ethereum?

: why is ethereum the no. 1 ALTCOIN?
Indeed right, investing in altcoins is risky (even Bitcoin) but have you wondered why people are still investing in them? It is because they know it was not really dangerous when you are doing it personally. All of these are presumptions from a person who is mentally affected by their losses due to investing the wrong coins. If they just investing in Ethereum, they are actually safe but because they get hyped from believing developers, huge offers (x1000), and it leads them to get nothing (losses).
Focus on your goal OP and invest in ETH without a doubt, I was sure you get what you are trying to wish for before investing.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
January 13, 2023, 06:37:57 AM

Ethereum has a great future, because this project has the strongest lobby, I am sure that in 99.9% of cases this project will solve all the problems of regulation, despite the fact that more than 70 million coins have been sold.

I keep ethereum in my investment portfolio, but at this price it is very expensive to buy. I was expecting drops below 1200.

The main disadvantage is that the coin can become centralized and this needs to be monitored.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.61510050

Vitalik agreed with the right investors. The idea of smart contracts was not new in 2014, but Vitalik managed to release a working ecosystem.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1655
To the Moon
January 13, 2023, 06:24:33 AM
I really like the statement that there are Bitcoin, Ethereum and other altcoins on the cryptocurrency market, thereby putting ETH on a par with BTC. Despite the fact that Ethereum switched to POS last year, I believe that Ethereum has a very high potential, which we have not fully understood yet, and for this reason its current value is greatly underestimated.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
January 13, 2023, 06:11:05 AM
Instead of you confused about which altcoin is potential, which will be difficult to find, even though it is ethereum, you better invest in bitcoin using DCA. Maybe ethereum has a good future because it is still no. 1 in altcoins but everything can change when there is a new technology that can compete with ethereum and of course, the other coin can replace the ethereum position.

You can invest in ethereum because ethereum is at the top of the altcoin market. But be careful because we don't know how the altcoin market will be and keep investing in bitcoin as the main investment.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
January 13, 2023, 05:40:08 AM
Ethereum is a No. 1 altcoin but that project had a big change to switch from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake.

Its network now is very centralized and with centralization, transactions can be censored. It is not good with the possibility of censorship, manipulation from centralized investors or groups of investor.

I still consider Ethereum as a best altcoin but investment always has risk.
Activity: 345
Merit: 140
January 13, 2023, 05:25:39 AM
and finally I saw on cmc that the number 1 altcoin is ethereum, and finally I'm quite interested if I have the capital to want to invest in ethereum.
and I saw the news that it turned out that a lot of people were investing in ethereum because the ethereum project is very good and has a lot of fans. and I want to ask everyone?

For most users, Ethereum is an attractive digital asset, and the future is sure to be bright. In the long run, I don’t know what the final result will be, but it is currently the digital currency with the richest ecology and the best investment value. As the second largest digital currency by market value, its status and community strength are also the strongest. Ethereum is also the most powerful example of decentralized finance

Yes, now I understand that it's no wonder that many people are investing in ALTCOIN and the choice is ethereum, because they all already know that ethereum is an ALTCOIN that is worth buying, and making a long-term investment, that's why at cmc ethereum is ranked 2nd.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
January 13, 2023, 04:51:52 AM
ETH is the infrastrcture project and it here to stay. So many projects are built on it. Im sure, it will be 4k+ next bull run. Hodl it for several years already
Activity: 663
Merit: 1
January 13, 2023, 03:51:54 AM
Ethereum is the most potential altcoin as compared to Binance,Ripple,ADA in the current market.ADA is the potential coin as in current market conditions,but Ethereum will be the best compared to the potential ADA for the long term investment.As we know Ethereum will be the next bitcoin in the market.Ethereum is the centralised crypto currency and its enough to hold the Ethereum for the long term as compared to the ADA.The price of Ethereum will increase to the value of 3000 in this year.Kindly hold your Ethereum for the longer period.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
January 13, 2023, 03:34:33 AM

For most users, Ethereum is an attractive digital asset, and the future is sure to be bright. In the long run, I don’t know what the final result will be, but it is currently the digital currency with the richest ecology and the best investment value. As the second largest digital currency by market value, its status and community strength are also the strongest. Ethereum is also the most powerful example of decentralized finance
Activity: 345
Merit: 140
January 12, 2023, 11:58:47 PM

Pages:
Jump to: