Pages:
Author

Topic: Is investing on ICOs still profitable? - page 47. (Read 81240 times)

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
September 26, 2018, 01:27:53 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

i believe that investing on ICOs still good if you found a good project, for now i there there is a good ico like playgame, and capital
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
September 26, 2018, 01:25:59 PM
Yes if you invest in really good ico with quality project and experienced team coupled with on time performance and secondly you need to give them time, dont try to sell as soon as on exchange, give the team few months and then you can take profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 01:25:45 PM
Hello everyone, I have seen many failed projects recently. I have received many emails regarding investing on ICOs, so is it still a good time to invest? I didn't made good with my earlier investments. Is there still a future for ERC-20 tokens?

Hi mate it is still a good move to invest in ICO's but make sure it is not a scam. Check about the project and white papers also check their previous and upcoming projects then check their sites in social media which will be helpful for you. Invest in right coin to make good profit.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 01:20:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: