Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Iota a scam? COME TO FIND, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! - page 2. (Read 11401 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Why I see often threads like "Is iota a scam", "is deeponion a scam"? what is the point? If you think it is a scam, just avoid it. There are many newbie started ICOs, these are 100% scams.

People scream SCAM hoping to lower the price to buy cheaper.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What wallet are y'all using to store your IOTA?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Why I see often threads like "Is iota a scam", "is deeponion a scam"? what is the point? If you think it is a scam, just avoid it. There are many newbie started ICOs, these are 100% scams.
Activity: 35
Why do you think it scam IOTA is a good coin it takes time to build trust as well as good technique to have a good foundation.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
ok now 1 year after is this a scam? haha
legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
Not on exchange - still in beta.
You missed the rapid ICO
Meanwhiles I have found https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-iota-speculation-1360660 so technically it's still on sale like https://nxtportal.org/assets/10966270007977442520

Pre-sales can be risky. The market is very thin and prices can fluctuate a lot. And in most cases you have to trust the sellers (except when cfb changes the iota address in the genesis).
I would wait until it launches at bigger exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
You missed the rapid ICO
Meanwhiles I have found https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-iota-speculation-1360660 so technically it's still on sale like https://nxtportal.org/assets/10966270007977442520
Activity: 56
Then the iota version I'm running right now must have been created by a unicorn. That's fine with me.

Where do I find some market data about this rare unicorn? Tried https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/search/?q=IOTA but that doesn't give best results. Where is the place for IOTA trade?

You missed the rapid ICO
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085
Money often costs too much.
Then the iota version I'm running right now must have been created by a unicorn. That's fine with me.

Where do I find some market data about this rare unicorn? Tried https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/search/?q=IOTA but that doesn't give best results. Where is the place for IOTA trade?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/blog/azure-blockchain-update-5/

Looks like I had nothing to worry about.

Seems like I stumbled into greatness. Sorry for doubting the main guy

Activity: 175
Do you think its a /some trash

Ha ha, this broke troll again.

+1

Yeah! Just one little pathetic troll here.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Do you think its a SCAM???

I purchased iota. I was excited at first. They promised Xmas release and now it almost March and I hear them say over and over again that nothing is getting delayed its insane that some of the supporters just jump all over anyone that brings it up. I wasn't even going to say something because I know what I get. "Were days away" "nothing is delayed" you must be crazy acting. They act like youre a troll if you ask questions

They literally act like there is no lack of us getting our coins. "You are talking about the frontend, you see. Our tech is in the backend, thats what were actually ahead"

I'm really not sure if it's a scam or not. I have no idea. But the main guy Im not so sure about cause he keeps saying nothing is delayed  but its been "days" for months and he thinks he can talk around it or it seems that way.

I never know ahead that the exact things already happened before considering hardware backed coins called Jinn or something of the sort. I dont know the exact details.

Im worried about my investment alittle.
So that's why I started this thread to make a place where we can be out of the main threads. I really just want your opinion. This is not an attack on iota. Like I say I own some myself you know.

Do you think its a SCAM??

Ha ha, this broke troll again.

I purchased iota. I was excited at first.

Why do you ask after you bought an ICO stake? You can not roll back, so it does not matter whether the project is a scam or not.

I personally do not think it is a scam. I read much about Come-From-Beyond. He is a honest long term member. Why should he risk what he build up over the years?

@x13:

True. No liar as altcoinS can stop IOTA!

IOTA is the worlds first Directed Acyclic Graph/Tangle based distributed ledger. This represents a radical redesign of the conventional blockchain architecture. The main difference between a Tangle and a Blockchain is the lack of rigid blocks, instead the Tangle is like a constant stream of settlements. IOTA came up with this model to solve the scalability issues of the blockchains which become very apparent in the world of Internet of Things.

Another unique aspect of IOTA is the core's absolute lightweight nature enabling it to run on even tiny micro-sensors. With IOTA you can setup a settlement/transactional network for IoT clusters effortlessly and securely in a decentralized fashion. Additionally IOTA has built-in data transfer layer which allows for easy coupling of data streams and compensation models. IOTA plans on delivering the following to the ecosystem:

• Setting up a swarm of IOTA payment channels for IoT devices; one click deploy
  • Oracling for Smart Contracts
  • Setting up side-Tangle (similar to sidechain in regular blockchains)
x13
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Things are called shit for a reason, dear.

I purchased iota. I was excited at first.

Why do you ask after you bought an ICO stake? You can not roll back, so it does not matter whether the project is a scam or not.

I personally do not think it is a scam. I read much about Come-From-Beyond. He is a honest long term member. Why should he risk what he build up over the years?

No, no. No hate from my part whatsoever. Check my posts and you will see that I am a prolific scam buster of this toxic microcosmos, and therefore I provide fresh meat for the horny prison population from time to time by exposing blatant scams like I did in the case of Moolah, Bitbay and Banxshare.

Not to interject and get off topic, but Bitbay has actually released a working decentralized marketplace and is still being worked on. I know there was alot of drama involving bobsurplus and bter which was so convulted frankly I never gave a damn to follow all that happened. Point being though this is why its hard to define what is a scam in crypto, is a working breathing product that is the result of some shady origins a scam in itself?  If you bought into the ICO and you received working software from it seems you got exactly what you paid for.

As for IOTA, if they can deliver working software but it fails to be adopted worldwide, well there is nothing criminal about that because nothing in life is guaranteed.

@solid12345:

This altcoinUK is just scammer and liar. She falsify facts. Her purpose is only cash.

She invested in another project and is trying to get cash. Seeing a huge threat in IOTA and blatantly lying to save her cash. It's all. Scammer and liar. She did not need facts, no reliable information - she repeats the same thing and blatantly lying. Besides, as she said, she had brain cancer. The end of her crap life is close.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

No, no. No hate from my part whatsoever. Check my posts and you will see that I am a prolific scam buster of this toxic microcosmos, and therefore I provide fresh meat for the horny prison population from time to time by exposing blatant scams like I did in the case of Moolah, Bitbay and Banxshare.

Not to interject and get off topic, but Bitbay has actually released a working decentralized marketplace and is still being worked on. I know there was alot of drama involving bobsurplus and bter which was so convulted frankly I never gave a damn to follow all that happened. Point being though this is why its hard to define what is a scam in crypto, is a working breathing product that is the result of some shady origins a scam in itself?  If you bought into the ICO and you received working software from it seems you got exactly what you paid for.

As for IOTA, if they can deliver working software but it fails to be adopted worldwide, well there is nothing criminal about that because nothing in life is guaranteed.
What a nice gift for our little whore! Really beautiful, daughter, right?
But... if whole army can not satisfy a little bitch so will help a banana?

Rather not  Sad

Happy birthday to you sick pig!  Grin

Activity: 22
OP, if you are scared I'm happy to buy all of your IOTA at 2x the original presale price. Everything must go between escrow of course. Offer counts for all of the other holders who think that this is a "scam" as well. Happy to buy all the IOTA.
You will see in the mirror the subject of the incoming law enforcement investigations. You will also see the future wife of the horny prison population. All together son, what you see is not a very promising picture.

This little whore need the entire prison population to be satisfied.  Grin

altcoinUKfuckingWhore unfortunately your fantasies are not met, you will croak soon from brain cancer, while you go to jail for defamation. You will die unsatisfied from your hatred.

Daughter your brain cancer intensifies.  Sad Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Sergey, no worries, your wishes will come true sooner or later. You will be analyzed very-very deep, and then you will be a happy bloke. Hint: ask the Moolah scammer Ryan Keneddy how deeply hi is being analyzed every day in the prison. Baby face participants like yourself who never had a woman normally fit well in prison. You don't need to be worried, once you are in, multiple husbands will be protect you by day one.

See? Your fantasies are pretty consistent. I wouldn't be even surprised if I knew that you had been touching yourself inappropriately while writing the post.
Pages:
Jump to: