Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Iota a scam? COME TO FIND, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! - page 4. (Read 11401 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Altcoinuk must be the funniest troll on this site I have ever met. What's your reason to hate IOTA so much? No one has been scammed like you claim so where is all this hate coming from?
Anyways this is some fun weekend entertainment to read this thread, thank you for the lolz.  Cheesy

No, no. No hate from my part whatsoever. Check my posts and you will see that I am a prolific scam buster of this toxic microcosmos, and therefore I provide fresh meat for the horny prison population from time to time by exposing blatant scams like I did in the case of Moolah, Bitbay and Banxshare. These two baby face (more precisely the baby face CfB and the fucked up face David boy) tight ass IOTA scammers will be certainly appreciated in the prison where the womanly participants are always welcomed. So there is no personal agenda, though I have to admit if these two wankers wouldn't attack me in the first place or if they would be civil with me, then I probably would have not even noticed this blatant scam.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
yet you complain.

You didnt get my post, i dont care of delays and i defended you. The only thing i do care, is making statements like next week we are delivering a website, blog, forum, and big news, etc... and then nothing occurring. That is what tilts people because you bring up their expectations. Just deliver when you think its the right time.

legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Altcoinuk must be the funniest troll on this site I have ever met. What's your reason to hate IOTA so much? No one has been scammed like you claim so where is all this hate coming from?
Anyways this is some fun weekend entertainment to read this thread, thank you for the lolz.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Are you married and do you have children?

I don't know you well enough to answer this question. Ever heard of "prelude"?
I have zero feeling IOTA Token is scam. Maybe it will be failed product, but not a scam!

Are you stupid or are you just shrilling too? If we know at this moment in time that this is a failed product then it is a scam, isn't?   

Here are the planned products: the IoT system and the revolutionary asynchronous microprocessor, that clearly cannot be delivered by these two, momma's base operator money collectors. We established that these two low life P&D operators due to lack of experience in IoT, lack of resources, never mind the lack of interest in the IoT sector with regards to their product won't be able to monetize the IOTA protocol nor will be able to monetize on the idea of a non existent revolutionary asynchronous microprocessor. Summa summarum, there are zero products and zero monetization. In the meantime, these two collects money by promising to monetize on the software. Therefore, this whole proposition is a blatant scam.

Don't get me wrong, I don not want to convince a shill like yourself with anything. I am writing this so the naive potential "investors", the targets of the incoming P&D can understand the background of this blatant scam.
As one of my ex-gfs said

Are you married and do you have children?
legendary
No, what you need is luck (a lot luck) Sergey, when you have such a business partner like this stupid fuck.

Oh, you talk directly to me? I thought we had agreed that you are incapable to be responsible for your deeds so I stopped talking to you. Well, I can give you another chance. As one of my ex-gfs said - Let's start all over again, haha.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250

sorry I can't give some elaborate explanation

Don't be sorry son, we got the full picture. We understand why you don't have a job like others have in your age group and instead of why you are scamming people with your fucked up money collecting parties.

Hey failed old man, how does it feel to look how under 30 year boys get more success and money than you ever had in your shitty working life?? Grin Grin

I'm 20 too, and my prostate is at 200%. How is yours old man? Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
So no, I do not gamble, I do play poker from time to time though. This is where most of IOTA's funding has went, naturally.

Wait, what?!

There might be a non-zero amount of sarcasm in that sentence.

Okay; sarcasm is harder to detect on the internet, a "/s" would help  next time Smiley

Also; while altcoinUK is trying to slander iota, responding with sarcasm does not help. Staying professional will always appear more legittimate then resorting to sarcasm.

Sure I understand your sentiment, but you have to understand that this goes back months. These two rejects have spent literally several hours DAILY since October(!) just lying about IOTA. We've been everything from scammers, basement dwellers, communists, aliens, mafia, fraudsters, crackheads etc. So we have stopped even replying to these guys. I decided to give one final and thorough reply in this thread to address his 'supposed concerns' just to ONCE AGAIN show any new person that literally EVERY.SINGLE.ONE of his posts are lies.

So don't worry about it.
Let's see here... he likes "Hip Hop Music", "Jimi Hendrix", the "Grateful Dead", "Pink Floyd", "George Carlin", "Poker", "Jack Daniels", and that AIDS-infested "Charlie Sheen" twice.  So basically, we get from this that he likes drug use, gambling, drinking, and inappropriate behaviour.  This is the genius that is over IOTA/JINN.  Yeah, good choice.  This is who I would want looking over my company.  What a total joke.

Basically, he has some quite good taste when it comes to art. Babbling about drug use, gambling, drinking,  etc...  Your assaults are empty as empty can be.
Trolls lost the battle here, after reading the whole thread I have zero feeling IOTA Token is scam. Maybe it will be failed product, but not a scam!

Don't worry, these 2 guys are literally spending a big chunk of their lives doing nothing but wallowing in envy.

If IOTA fails as a product it won't be because of the software or the work we do at least, that I can ensure you, but like I have said a hundred times: IOTA's success in terms of adoption and growth is fully reilant upon the community, which is fortunately growing day by day. We'll soon move over full time to http://forum.iotatoken.com and leave BTT behind. But we won't do this officially until the beta is launched.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So no, I do not gamble, I do play poker from time to time though. This is where most of IOTA's funding has went, naturally.

Wait, what?!

Okay; sarcasm is harder to detect on the internet, a "/s" would help  next time Smiley

Also; while altcoinUK is trying to slander iota, responding with sarcasm does not help. Staying professional will always appear more legittimate then resorting to sarcasm.
legendary
Activity: 888
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
Yes, I am very pro-legalization and decriminalization of drugs for numerous reasons. First and foremost: I think every individual has self-autonomy (as long as you don't pose a threat to other people), this means that if you want to smoke weed, take MDMA or drink whiskey, this is YOUR choice, not something the state should interfere with. However I am also pro-regulation, such that users pay a fee/tax on their consumption, so that when your liver, lungs or other anatomy collapse from abuse, the cost in healthcare has already been provided through this fee/tax. The bigger argument in favour of decriminalization of drugs is that the war on drugs has been an abysmal failure which has ruined countless lives. I claim the war on drugs is one of the biggest humane fuck-ups in modern history, taking a backseat only to us ignoring climate change and letting it evolve. I am surprised that you as a 'white male libertarian bro' want to govern what people can and cannot put into their body.

+1. Completely morally and ethically right. Only sheeple does not think like this.
legendary
Activity: 888
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
Let's see here... he likes "Hip Hop Music", "Jimi Hendrix", the "Grateful Dead", "Pink Floyd", "George Carlin", "Poker", "Jack Daniels", and that AIDS-infested "Charlie Sheen" twice.  So basically, we get from this that he likes drug use, gambling, drinking, and inappropriate behaviour.  This is the genius that is over IOTA/JINN.  Yeah, good choice.  This is who I would want looking over my company.  What a total joke.

Basically, he has some quite good taste when it comes to art. Babbling about drug use, gambling, drinking,  etc...  Your assaults are empty as empty can be.
Trolls lost the battle here, after reading the whole thread I have zero feeling IOTA Token is scam. Maybe it will be failed product, but not a scam!

Wait, what?!

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Wait, what?!
We need more people in this thread, good ole trolling of trolls is a good ending for a weekend evening...

No, what you need is luck (a lot luck) Sergey, when you have such a business partner like this stupid fuck.
legendary
We need more people in this thread, good ole trolling of trolls is a good ending for a weekend evening...
So no, I do not gamble, I do play poker from time to time too. This is where most of IOTA's funding has went, naturally.

Coffee girl, don't forget about the coffee girl.

Ah yea, she'll be pissed this month, I lost her salary on a AK all-in ;\ O'well, she'll understand..

sorry I can't give some elaborate explanation

Don't be sorry son, we got the full picture. We understand why you don't have a job like others have in your age group and instead of why you are scamming people with your fucked up money collecting parties.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
Pages:
Jump to: