Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Iota a scam? COME TO FIND, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! - page 3. (Read 11401 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I would analyze it deeper

Sergey, no worries, your wishes will come true sooner or later. You will be analyzed very-very deep, and then you will be a happy bloke. Hint: ask the Moolah scammer Ryan Keneddy how deeply he is being analyzed every day in the prison. Baby face participants like yourself who never had a woman normally fit well in prison. Though you don't need to be worried, once you are in, multiple husbands will protect you by day one.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Tomorrow I'll wake up, look in the mirror

... and then you will see a scammer who - similar to the last week progress - will make zero progress with the IoT system and the revolutionary microprocessor hardware this week. You will see the CEO and Chairman of a zero employee business that operates in his momma's basement and despite all his lies he couldn't manage any commercial deals in the last 4 months. You will see the boy who couldn't even manage to deliver a fucking GUI application in 4 months. You will see in the mirror the subject of the incoming law enforcement investigations. You will also see the future wife of the horny prison population. All together son, what you see is not a very promising picture.

Meh, so bored with your lies. But hey, soon we'll see what will really happen Wink
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
horny prison population

It's not the first time you talk about this. If I was Freud I would analyze it deeper but for now I'll just say that your sexual fantasies look weird...
Tomorrow I'll wake up, look in the mirror

... and then you will see a scammer who - similar to the last week progress - will make zero progress with the IoT system and the revolutionary microprocessor hardware this week. You will see the CEO and Chairman of a zero employee business that operates in his momma's basement and despite all his lies he couldn't manage any commercial deals in the last 4 months. You will see the boy who couldn't even manage to deliver a fucking GUI application in 4 months. You will see in the mirror the subject of the incoming law enforcement investigations. You will also see the future wife of the horny prison population. All together son, what you see is not a very promising picture.
legendary
I think you mistook me for someone else. I never argue with u on Nxt. I think we cross path on Nxt and eMunie  Huh

I didn't mistake you, in the past you had an avatar icon, didn't you?
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
You're an idiot.
unmasked: you're "White Male Libertarian" barking salivate mad rat.  Grin

Look at who is supporting this "project" and defending it... Someone who can't even complete a sentence without an obscenity.  Pathetic.  Really a sad state of affairs here.

Quite frankly, I don't care if anyone "unmasks" me.
/some trash

Look at who is barking and jealous for this PROJEKT.  Someone who can't select even a normal avatar without barking as salivate mad rat. Pathetic. Really a sad state of pathetic jealous liar here.

Quite frankly, that's YOUR picture and YOUR Insults. Such dogs as YOU deserve no respect. Proof-of-Barking-Salivate-Mad-Rat.
Brush your teeth. It stinks.

Inb4 PoB ... Proof-of-Brush

"Wireless IoT toothbrushes"  This is probably the dumbest idea that I've ever heard.  
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042
White Male Libertarian Bro
You're an idiot.
unmasked: you're "White Male Libertarian" barking salivate mad rat.  Grin

Look at who is supporting this "project" and defending it... Someone who can't even complete a sentence without an obscenity.  Pathetic.  Really a sad state of affairs here.

Quite frankly, I don't care if anyone "unmasks" me.  Go ahead.  Make my day.  I haven't done anything wrong, and people who know me IRL know that I don't hold any punches and I stick to my convictions 100%.  These jokers can't argue with logic or the truth, so they start pulling at straws trying to cause issues.  Pffff... see if that bothers me.  David is the one that should be afraid of people knowing his identity.  He's the one that has taken others money under questionable pretenses and advocates degenerate behaviour like unrestricted drug use.  What a bunch of losers.
You're an idiot.
unmasked: you're a "White Male Libertarian" barking salivate mad rat.  Grin
@VultureFund:

You know it's not really true. Now I have inside information.  Shocked

This thing called altcoinUKfuckingWhore is not failed old man this thing is a little fucking whore. *BUT* after sex reassignment surgery this little fucking androgene looks just so as if it were an old hovel. In reality it's only a little puberty sick fucking whore.  Grin Grin Grin

Daughter altcoinUKfuckingWhore unfortunately you will not survive till jail and you will be not satisfy there.

Warning for you little bitch: your disease progresses.

sorry I can't give some elaborate explanation

Don't be sorry son, we got the full picture. We understand why you don't have a job like others have in your age group and instead of why you are scamming people with your fucked up money collecting parties.

Hey failed old man, how does it feel to look how under 30 year boys get more success and money than you ever had in your shitty working life?? Grin Grin

I'm 20 too, and my prostate is at 200%. How is yours old man? Grin Grin Grin
legendary
My mommy didn't love me enough and my daddy loved me too much Sad

Hahaha I'm literally in tears now, you've been putting my Facebook profile under the microscope, searching through it with a fine tooth comb in hopes of finding something, ANYTHING. Then you see that I 'facebook liked' NXT back in 2013 and your brain is like "FINALLY!" and actually think you've found SOMETHING, a glimmer of hope that you can cling to, SOMETHING that shows that you're not a complete waste of space. I know I should find it creepy that you are so obsessed with me, but damn. It's just too sad. I would literally have slit my wrists and downed 10 bottles of opiates if I ever found myself obsessing over someone more successful than me to this point, goddamn. I never said I haven't used the account since then, as a matter of fact I was using it to chat with a childhood friend of mine just 4 days ago. But I don't actively use it. I dislike facebook, it bores me, kind of like you at this point. (if you must know I use Snapchat and IG)

That being said, I can't help but get a good laugh out of the sheer hilarity of someone claiming that we, the guys that are public, out in the open,  pay our taxes, with a legally registered company in one of the most reputable countries there is, etc. are scammers, while you are both two anonymous losers that don't even dare to provide your names. Yet you think ANYONE trust you. Delusion is too tame of a word to describe you guys. Even though we all know that you are fully aware that you are lying to troll, you must also on some level be truly delusional.

The other beautiful irony in all of this is that you guys out of sheer envy desperately try to encourage people to stay away from the project because you make up lies about us being scammers, yet YOU are investing TONS of the single most valuable commodity there is into us; time. I just absolutely revel in the fact that you guys will never get any ROI...

It's also hilarious how desperate you must be. I mean your ONLY arguments that we are scammers stem from pathetic attempts at the weakest ad hominems that I have ever seen. "Omg he's against the war on drugs, he's pro-universal healthcare and basic income, he likes hip hop and rock, he watches South Park and Breaking bad, he reads philosophic and atheistic literature, HELL he even plays chess and poker!". This is your core arguments against IOTA. Not one single point has been leveraged against IOTA the technology. I mean goddamn trolls, step your game up.

Anways, listen crybabies, this has been sort of fun, but it's no longer entertaining enough for me, and we got way too much work to do, it's just becoming sadder and sadder to see you guys sacrifice your lives due to your envy towards us. So from now on you are back at the /ignore level.

I can't prevent you from killing yourselves when you see that we continue to achieve things and have success, but I will pay my condolences to your families when it occurs. I have been informed that someone (not at our request) has figured out who you are with a very high probability. I'll wait for an equivalent to 6 sigma before proceeding further of course, because unlike you I don't make decisions based on vacuous paranoid speculation.

It's 4:50 am here now, so time to call it a day and go to bed. Tomorrow I'll wake up, look in the mirror and praise the universe for not incarnating me as you, then I will continue to do something productive. I suggest you start doing the same. Bye

You have some serious issues.  I'm just doing my due diligence and providing my opinion on your "project".  The fact that you make these ridiculous posts just proves my point.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
My mommy didn't love me enough and my daddy loved me too much Sad

Hahaha I'm literally in tears now, you've been putting my Facebook profile under the microscope, searching through it with a fine tooth comb in hopes of finding something, ANYTHING. Then you see that I 'facebook liked' NXT back in 2013 and your brain is like "FINALLY!" and actually think you've found SOMETHING, a glimmer of hope that you can cling to, SOMETHING that shows that you're not a complete waste of space. I know I should find it creepy that you are so obsessed with me, but damn. It's just too sad. I would literally have slit my wrists and downed 10 bottles of opiates if I ever found myself obsessing over someone more successful than me to this point, goddamn. I never said I haven't used the account since then, as a matter of fact I was using it to chat with a childhood friend of mine just 4 days ago. But I don't actively use it. I dislike facebook, it bores me, kind of like you at this point. (if you must know I use Snapchat and IG)

That being said, I can't help but get a good laugh out of the sheer hilarity of someone claiming that we, the guys that are public, out in the open,  pay our taxes, with a legally registered company in one of the most reputable countries there is, etc. are scammers, while you are both two anonymous losers that don't even dare to provide your names. Yet you think ANYONE trust you. Delusion is too tame of a word to describe you guys. Even though we all know that you are fully aware that you are lying to troll, you must also on some level be truly delusional.

The other beautiful irony in all of this is that you guys out of sheer envy desperately try to encourage people to stay away from the project because you make up lies about us being scammers, yet YOU are investing TONS of the single most valuable commodity there is into us; time. I just absolutely revel in the fact that you guys will never get any ROI...

It's also hilarious how desperate you must be. I mean your ONLY arguments that we are scammers stem from pathetic attempts at the weakest ad hominems that I have ever seen. "Omg he's against the war on drugs, he's pro-universal healthcare and basic income, he likes hip hop and rock, he watches South Park and Breaking bad, he reads philosophic and atheistic literature, HELL he even plays chess and poker!". This is your core arguments against IOTA. Not one single point has been leveraged against IOTA the technology. I mean goddamn trolls, step your game up.

Anways, listen crybabies, this has been sort of fun, but it's no longer entertaining enough for me, and we got way too much work to do, it's just becoming sadder and sadder to see you guys sacrifice your lives due to your envy towards us. So from now on you are back at the /ignore level.

I can't prevent you from killing yourselves when you see that we continue to achieve things and have success, but I will pay my condolences to your families when it occurs. I have been informed that someone (not at our request) has figured out who you are with a very high probability. I'll wait for an equivalent to 6 sigma before proceeding further of course, because unlike you I don't make decisions based on vacuous paranoid speculation.

It's 4:50 am here now, so time to call it a day and go to bed. Tomorrow I'll wake up, look in the mirror and praise the universe for not incarnating me as you, then I will continue to do something productive. I suggest you start doing the same. Bye
@allNormalHere

IOTA is and will be a great product. We have a great growing IOTA community and no one can stop us.

I have installed now the latest 0.5.0 version of IOTA Software. Works perfectly for me. No problems, just as in the last version.
Wow! So much shit from you fucking oligophren and your sockpuppets. Hey you altcoinUKfuckingWhore is that your brain that freed itself from tumor?  Grin Grin Grin

The Zika virus had apparently spread earlier. Aside to you debile.  Shocked

You have an IQ of 6, at 8 is sow grunting. Compared to you a gorilla is an intellectual. You must grow to entertain us better you buttocks centered impersonator of thinking.  Kiss

daughter, you little unsatisfied bitch. Bad news for you. If you get in jail you remain unsatisfied because no one wants such a piece of nasty stinking shit.   Grin Grin Grin

Warning for you pathetic liar: your disease progresses.

The horny prison population will be happy when this little bitch will bring his his fucked up face and his ready to go tight ass to the meat market. A well deserved 24/7 oral and anal sex will be the new business plan for ...

... for you little whore to entertain us  Grin
legendary

Haha, I can't even..
Indeed, that's my old (~2008ish facebook profile, I was 19 at the time, so handsome). Here is my more recent twitter profile (i'm not very active here either www.twitter.com/davidsonstebo)

Nice lie by the way.  So you knew about and liked NXT back in 2008?  That's some foresight you have there.
legendary
I can't for the life of me figure out why CfB chose David to be the CEO of this "company".  Almost anyone would have been better.  He could have chosen a random individual off the street and gotten a better CEO.  Regardless of the viability of this venture, which imo there is none, David is single-handedly driving it into the ground.  He isn't professional in the least, doesn't have the slightest clue as to what he is talking about regarding anything, and nobody takes him seriously.  If I was ever involved in JINN / IOTA, which I've never been, just seeing David's lack of professionalism and business acumen would make me immediately abandon ship.  I used to have a lot more respect for CfB than I do now.  I think CfB is book smart, but I don't think he has very good business sense.  If he chose David and then realized that he was a screw up, he should have dumped him and found somebody else.  How can you not think that somebody who advocates drug use and gambling isn't a screw up and is a good fit for your company regardless of their position?  By the way David, just because you think something is a "game of skill" doesn't mean that it is not gambling if you are wagering money or anything of value.  What a ludicrous idea.  This is how disconnected David is from reality.  David and CfB's decisions and personal values do not reflect well on themselves or the project nor do they provide any confidence in anybody involved.  Let this be a lesson to everyone that you are who you choose to associate with.
legendary
Activity: 1400
No, it's not a scam. Just a vaporware   Cheesy

I'm missing you too, good old Nxt days, do you remember them?..

I think you mistook me for someone else. I never argue with u on Nxt. I think we cross path on Nxt and eMunie  Huh
legendary
No, it's not a scam. Just a vaporware   Cheesy

I'm missing you too, good old Nxt days, do you remember them?..
legendary
Activity: 1400
No, it's not a scam. Just a vaporware   Cheesy

Fucking hell Videodrome. You are enthusiastically shilling for IOTA and proudly advertise LISK in your signature. (LISK is another blatant scam rolled out exclusively for these idiots). You must be not the sharpest knife in the kitchen, ain't you?
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
too many time wasted with this no lifer troll.

he is not even funny , he is scaring me like a Stephen King book.

Pages:
Jump to: