Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to buy altcoins? - page 2. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 795
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 01:23:47 PM
As a piece of advice there may probably be another dip
Wait when the market is struggling can't say when it will be precisely but there will be a dip that is the best time to buy altcoins.
Activity: 203
February 17, 2018, 11:11:43 AM
Altcoins are at the low rate in market and are at the buying scale and its future is good as btc is at gaining price, it will pay a good return so in my view it is the best time to buy alt coins

Yes altcoins are still at low price but now they are slowly gaining and getting more valuable as it's price says at the crypto market. When bitcoin rises altcoins also follows that's what i had observe. So if we base at bitcoin, now bitcoin shines at the market recovering despite of being dump in two months/FUD issues. Im sure bitcoin will be back on the spotlight and so altcoins follows. So we should consider altcoins now as a good investments.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 02:28:52 AM
I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?

This time it's a good time to buy altcoins, because many altcoins prices are down, you can invest in Altcoin and profit from it.
Activity: 191
February 17, 2018, 02:26:09 AM
no .. I think it's time to buy bitcoin because I think the bitcoin price will go down drastically and we just hold some time to take advantage
my advice dont buy altcoin first
Activity: 196
February 17, 2018, 02:22:25 AM
I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?
Now is the right time to buy in more coins and if we are patient enough and wit for a lon time we can make a lot of money with the coins.
Activity: 336
February 17, 2018, 02:16:00 AM
Altcoins are at the low rate in market and are at the buying scale and its future is good as btc is at gaining price, it will pay a good return so in my view it is the best time to buy alt coins
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
February 17, 2018, 12:15:13 AM

At this time, when the Bitcoin exchange rate reaches $ 11,000, and the altcoins are showing signs of increasing, investment in altcoins is perfectly reasonable. You should invest in altcoins as soon as possible to earn a significant profit by the end of 2018, as Bitcoin rates are expected to reach $ 50000.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 12:14:10 AM
yes indeed this is the best time to buy altcoin because these day theyre pretty cheap and also there is a big dump so whenever you feel or did a research on them why not do some investment to get some profits
Activity: 588
February 17, 2018, 12:04:40 AM
This question has been one of the ambiguous question to answer by many traders, but for the veteran traders they always know when to invest because they have studied the market for a while. I always say to myself that, any day within the crypto is a good day to invest. Just some few days ago, people said the end of bitcoin has come. Others said the bubble has busted and that cryptocurrency had collapsed, but look at what is happening now! Prices are looking encouraging now. So my advice is that, if only you are ready to invest then find a good coin and invest now, because during times like this (when correction has gone for some days) is the best time to invest. Waiting a while might not make you put in much investment because prices will be high at that time, so if you invest now, you are able to buy as many as you can buy, and then relax for some weeks to see your money grow
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
February 16, 2018, 01:56:52 PM
For me right now to buy altcoin, because the price is down, maybe a few months ahead altcoin back up.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 10:52:14 AM
yes.right time to invest in Ethereum Because ether is the best amongst all other Cryptocurrencies.its a platform for smart contracts, I’ll not explain more about Ethereum, or it would take a lot of time.anyway My advice to you is, invest in Ethereum.

Activity: 79
Merit: 5
February 15, 2018, 09:40:10 PM
Everyday is a good day to buy altcoins. Buying an altcoin in green is good, buying an altcoins in red is so good. Its up to you if you can handle ups and downs. If you cant, just dont.
Activity: 201
February 15, 2018, 09:36:11 PM
I think it is a good time to buy in more coins and we can make more money when the prices go up again.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 09:07:15 PM
I think it is a good time to invest in the coins and we may make a lot of money in the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
February 15, 2018, 07:03:33 PM
The perfect time to invest in coins or tokens is probably during the ICO Presale but a bearish market like the one that has happened recently is a chance to buy coins for lower price "buying the dump"
Its a good time to invest but I will advice you make good research "DYOR" and also diversify.
When investing in cryptos never put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
February 15, 2018, 05:51:23 PM
maybe now the right time to buy Altcoin because the price is still low is a good opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
February 15, 2018, 05:45:33 PM
Hi, we need to be very carefully about buying coins/token because we are waiting China new years, the market will be a bit slow one more week. I would wait a bit more before getting in, but keeps your eyes on!
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
February 15, 2018, 05:37:21 PM
IMO although the whole market is increasing back again but it's still good time to buy altcoins cause the price of all coin just increased back a little bit and price of all cryptocurrency will keep increasing in next few weeks until they reach to the new highest price so you should spend money to buy some altcoins that you like or believe that they have very good potential asap.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 15, 2018, 05:04:30 PM
I hope that you managed to buy everything you wanted before the market began to grow. If you something did not have time to spend, now do not rush. You just need to wait and buy at low positions. I think until the end of February the market will be rather unstable. But by the end of the year we will all be much richer than now.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
February 15, 2018, 04:59:44 PM
Altcoin is good way to investment because Bitcoin is expensive every one cant afford so many alt-coins are cheapest buy now and hold for long term and sell out when find good moment.
Pages:
Jump to: