Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to buy altcoins? - page 8. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
February 03, 2018, 10:12:30 AM
I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?
Do not wait anymore instead buy more this time because everything is now under control, market is going up again FUD is already over. Do not miss this opportunity to buy at its cheapest price

yep, FUD is already over. bitcoin is made 10 percent up and good coins  made it between 20-30 percent up. This is just preparation before it starts flying. If you don't want to regret, make your investments now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
February 03, 2018, 09:51:43 AM
as different returns of manage with evaluation to shows with drawing of chart with the market, investors to gains with confirmation as preparing use of option to put with the table of exchange with the trading market.

Activity: 379
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 03, 2018, 09:42:13 AM
i think it is a good time but you have to consider to take time to observe the price that coin that you care before investing your money
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
February 03, 2018, 09:31:30 AM
I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?
for me this the right time to buy some altcoins, just invest a small amount then buy back if the price still went down, bitcoin now reach at 8k usd this is a solid support to pump the price, but its all depend on you.
Activity: 518
February 03, 2018, 09:28:41 AM
If you have a spare money, I think this is the time to buy more altcoins, but buy it in tranches so that when it goes lower again you can buy again in much cheaper price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
February 03, 2018, 09:26:05 AM
I think you should wait for the time after bitcoin prices start to recover and then buy altcoin. Very loss if buying altcoin when most crypto down my advice if you have seen good movement of bitcoin then you can buy it directly.

Now Neo, vechain and some other altcoins still seems stable in the marketplace when the altcoins completely dumped in the market. Instead waiting and buy the altcoins as much he can with the bitcoin why can't he now to buy the bitcoins directly. From the past one bitcoin value dumped in the marketplace.
Please invest it now, I am damn sure you will find the bitcoin value will be more than 15k in a month of time. Hope you utilize the time as of now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
February 03, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
For me it is good to buy altcoin for now because some altcoins are going down the price . And hold few weeks and sell to the high price.
Activity: 448
February 03, 2018, 09:25:37 AM
To my mind it is a good time to by  altocins from first top ten altcoins, but take into account  risks that nobody can give you 100% guarantee that now is a bottom of market
Activity: 528
February 03, 2018, 09:25:08 AM

I have already started buying altcoins yesterday, but not much, because I think that soon there will be an opportunity to buy even cheaper - perhaps within two weeks we will see even more interesting prices.  But in any case, if you buy now, it will still be possible to get profit in the spring
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
February 03, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
It is interesting to analyze this point, there is not the best time to invest, it depends on the moment you are, depends on your goals, but apparently the first 100 currencies of the ranking have woken up in the green, we must be cautious the market is very volatile, prices are low, I am doing my shopping.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
February 03, 2018, 09:20:53 AM
I'd say buy. Really good opportunity for entry. ETH, NEO etc. had super good entry and most altcoins too.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
COMBONetwork
February 03, 2018, 09:20:05 AM
I think you should wait for the time after bitcoin prices start to recover and then buy altcoin. Very loss if buying altcoin when most crypto down my advice if you have seen good movement of bitcoin then you can buy it directly.
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
February 03, 2018, 09:17:46 AM
the prices are falling down, the red almost covers the whole market, i think that you should keep watching the coinmarket before you make the decisions to buy, maybe the price may continue to go down
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
February 03, 2018, 09:15:53 AM
Yesterday was a great time to buy an altcoin. And bitcoin was also very cheap. I have not seen bitcoin sold for $ 7,900 for a long time. This is a good opportunity.

idd was about the say exactly the same. yesterday was a very good day to buy. don't know if te bullmarking is coming right now or just a litlle pump before we go down again.

you got to love the game of crypto
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 03, 2018, 09:14:33 AM
Yesterday was a great time to buy an altcoin. And bitcoin was also very cheap. I have not seen bitcoin sold for $ 7,900 for a long time. This is a good opportunity.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 09:13:42 AM
It is as all the values are going down you can buy low and sell high and earn some profit
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
February 03, 2018, 09:10:41 AM
Do not wait anymore instead buy more this time because everything is now under control, market is going up again FUD is already over. Do not miss this opportunity to buy at its cheapest price
Activity: 336
February 03, 2018, 09:07:24 AM
I think that it is still dangerous to invest at all in cryptocurrency. Wait a little further since the market is very unstable
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013
DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!
February 03, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
It depends on your personal plans. Fluctation does help short term trader and current discounts are great to initiate. But if you are planning for long term gains you may prefer to wait some more to find better entry price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
February 03, 2018, 09:05:30 AM
Well, because of the dip I think it is really a good time to buy some altcoins that has been in a great downfall then hold it for a week if you are planning for a short term basis and if you do it for long term maybe a month or two it is a good hodl on that time-span. Always remember buy low and sell high or even higher.
Pages:
Jump to: