Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to buy altcoins? - page 3. (Read 860 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?

The market is starting to grow, so good opportunities are beginning to decline. But you're not too late to get on the ship. In general, choose a few coins and invest in them. Do not invest in excess coins that may not survive.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
February 15, 2018, 04:34:59 PM
I think we need to wait, because they can go down again!
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
February 15, 2018, 04:31:11 PM
Yes, yes, yes. Now is great time to buy, because the market is recovering and the prices are relatively low. Don't wait any longer!
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
February 15, 2018, 04:28:53 PM
If you believe in blockchain technology and crypto, its a good time since we already had our correction.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
February 15, 2018, 04:26:06 PM
Bitcoin has reached 10.000$ ! If it continues going up gradually than altcoins will also go up.
I have already bought alts)

That sounds like a master plan yes bitcoin's fluctuations affects the entire crypto market whoever there is a dump in the value of bitcoin we see some increase in value of altcoin because people shift their fund from bitcoin to altcoin then it hardly survives for a week and then the value of altcoin drops down as well and increase only when bitcoin gains value.
Activity: 263
February 15, 2018, 03:36:24 PM
I've been doing some reading lately and willing to invest a small amount into altcoins but not sure is it the right time to buy now. Shall I wait any longer?
the time you ask this is the best time to buy altcoins. altcoins in that day is very low at cost. because of the bitcoin. now that bitcoin is increasing. you must buy as soon as possible because this is still the right time to buy altcoins. and be careful not to freak out when the bitcoin get low. you must still hold until you get a profit even it get a month.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
February 15, 2018, 03:25:37 PM
I think that it is still dangerous to invest at all in cryptocurrency. Wait a little further since the market is very unstable

I do agree but most of the time crypto market will be volatile and we need to make opportunity out of these market situations like buying at the lowest price and holding onto it until the value is pumped so that we can sell it that time for huge margin of profits.
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Your Data Belongs To You
February 15, 2018, 03:16:15 PM
Bitcoin has reached 10.000$ ! If it continues going up gradually than altcoins will also go up.
I have already bought alts)
Activity: 560
February 15, 2018, 02:57:57 PM
Can't see any worst time. I tjink most people loves high price, don't cry if you get in the BTC $50k mark. Classic investment strategy buy low now and sell high later..
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
February 15, 2018, 02:55:20 PM
I think now its right time to buy alts, now majority are under of their value. Find stron coins and start to buy them from the dip and hold them till u be happy with profit.

Yes this would be the right time to buy the altcoins as the coins are undervalued now because of recent dip but I am sure that sooner or little later when things gets stable there will be a pump so it's better to buy and hold it as of now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
February 15, 2018, 02:37:15 PM

You should start buying right now before the prices start getting back to the highest level again. Don't miss this opportunity to buy.
Activity: 336
February 15, 2018, 02:36:32 PM
I think now its right time to buy alts, now majority are under of their value. Find stron coins and start to buy them from the dip and hold them till u be happy with profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
February 15, 2018, 02:34:27 PM
I would wait another 10 days, then there will be more certainty for buying or selling. now the market is quite volatile, it is generally difficult to determine at least some sort of trade.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 02:23:09 PM
If you are ready to take risks, choose some of the most promising campaigns and invest equal shares. One of them will work and bring in revenue.
Activity: 322
February 15, 2018, 02:10:14 PM
You can buy Altcoins because it is a very good time to buy Altcoins most of the Altcoins are dump down and this kind's of opportunity never comes again. so you can invest in Altcoins and take the benefit of this opportunity. 
Activity: 378
February 15, 2018, 01:27:15 PM
This time is very good for buy altcoins because many altcoins price are go down and if you can buy altcoins at this time you can gain huge profits on your investment.
Activity: 72
Merit: 4
February 15, 2018, 10:46:36 AM
Time suitable for buying altcoyins. For a long time they weren't so cheap
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 03:26:46 PM
it was often very good to buy altz in early spring / spring time of the year. Often this period just before Chinese New Year ,was the best for altz shopping. As bitcoin always dips after NYE and alts follow last year i was buying xrp in this period. It did quite well later on in 2017. So for 2018 i will be buying these days some HVN - hive tokens, HDG - hedge tokens, ICN - iconomi tokens, TAAS tokens, some KCS and BNB. Always dyor.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
February 13, 2018, 03:07:22 PM
It's 50/50 as of now. If you want to buy atleast 50% of your portfolio only just to make sure or if you want to buy right now really atleast you can watch your portfolio if incase the market goest down you can sell and rebuy on dip.

I agree. I think that would depend on the coins you are aiming to invest in. If you're following them closely and see that they keep on going down in value or have been in a stand still for maybe weeks. Then, I would say that it is a good time to buy because that means that could be the best and least value it could actually go, thus, it is the best value in terms of buying. However, if the coins are still increasing in value or has only been down for a couple of days, then I wouldn't suggest because you could still wait for it to come down a little bit more before buying them for investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 13, 2018, 02:52:19 PM
I think this is the good time to buy altcoin as the market is currently affordable for every investor either with high or low investment.
Pages:
Jump to: