Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 14. (Read 40018 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
I think it is continually like that, one week the charge can move up and on the alternative week the price can go down too, constantly like this. So in case you already know the pattern.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
How can an investor not be attracted to bitcions at low.prices. Knowing that bitcoin will rise again, investors are attracted to the status of the market now.

Start investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Right now the exchange rate is hovering at around $7,000 per coin, and I would say that BTC looks under-priced at these rates. Act quick and grab your coins, before the market recovery begins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
Wait till the price drops to $6800.

$6800 is quite a support if Bitcoin falls below $7k. I think the trend will reverse from that point and hence is the best entry to make in BTC. Right now it is best to go Tether and leave altcoins and BTC unless there is a sign of trend reversal or go for short term trade/day trade. These are the best options when you don't want to take huge risk by longing cryptos.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
Yes this is a good time to buy bitcoins while its price is below $8000. Experts preducting its value to rise up to $20,000 at the end of 2018. Just like what happened last year.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Judging by the previous year after the summer there was a rapid growth. Many analysts wrote that Bitcoin will grow significantly by the end of the year. But of course there are no guarantees.
Activity: 17
Certainly. If you continue to postpone, then later you will not want to invest in it!!
Activity: 112
Yes, it's a good time to buy Bitcoin. After this, you may regret the purchase of not selling Bitcoin. Because, according to the current market price of $ 8000, after a few days its price will increase, you will not be able to buy anymore. So if you have the ability, then buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
It is true that when people buy Bitcoin in large quantities, sometimes investors will dump and you will see the market a red, then you buy will be profitable when the market starts to green again.
Activity: 294
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
I believe that this time is really good for you to buy bitcoin, the market is showing signs of a strong recovery when bitcoin prices are adjusting sideways during the past two days. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price There is a strong convergence and it is likely to increase in the next few days, so this is a great time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Personally I think that Bitcoin will fall again. And at this time after it reach 9000$, it will crash harder then last time, may be even lower 3000$. Approximately it will happen in the beginning of the next year. But it will start its way to the moon.
Activity: 308
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
I think you can totally buy bitcoin at this moment, you can see that the market is showing uptrend signs in the short term buying bitcoin at this time quite safe. The market is showing signs of a strong recovery, bitcoin prices are increasing continuously and are adjusting at $ 8200, in short bitcoin price will be able to touch the $ 8800 mark. So you can buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

For me yes, we must take advantage of the current situation of the market. The market might recover anytime soon and don't wait any linger where you won't be able to afford the value of bitcoin. It is a good thing that we'll all buy this early and just wait and hodl to earn better.
There are perfect times to enter into the world of Bitcoin which are very precious decisions as the Bitcoin is most valuable and profitable so your decisions can lead you in both directions either loss or profit which is common in every business but Bitcoin is most valuable so its loss is extreme. However Bitcoin gives you the most possible profit if you know about it with that knowledge and experience you can make huge money.

I understand your position and support it. very soon the prices of Bitcoin will be very high and all the guys that were eager to invest in it could simply do not find the money.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
It is an amazing time point to jump on BTC because real bull race is approaching to the market. It can be too late in next months.
Activity: 154
Presently, now is a good time to start investing into bitcoins as the price have plummeted significantly and its just showing signs of recovery. Its good to buy bitcoin now  as buying bitcoin is one of the best investments you can make
Activity: 742
Merit: 397

The price of bitcoin is striking quite a little but I still believe that it is still the right time to buy and purchase bitcoin. Bitcoin is good for a long term hodl and if you want to gain a profitable earnings, you better hodl and wait for the right time to sell. Take the chance of buying at low risk today and wait for your bigger gain.
Activity: 196
Having one Bitcoin today does not entitle you to more Bitcoins in the future, nor does it offer the promise of any future cash flow.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Yes I think it is a good time to start buying Bitcoin, because the actual price is still low and affordable, and it will become higher soon most likely. If you are going to hold your BTC for long period then your potential earning would be high too, since Bitcoin is expected to go up highly in the future
Activity: 69
Now is the moment of average benefit. If you wait a little longer, it is likely that the market will come a little lower, and then it will be the perfect time to buy, but if you buy now, it will not be a loss. In any case, you will remove your cream.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
This time is the best time to start buying bitcoins, because at this time the value of bitcoin is low. Because bitcoin is in a silly and demand basis. That is basically but when the price is low and sell when the price is high. But be wise to buy and sell, make sure that if you buy you must still higher than what you buy,  so in the end of this year you can make a profit.
when you want to buy bitcoin ,please check it first ,so you buy at best place.atlhough at this time still cheap enough, but we must make it sure the risk is less.
Well of course it is a great time to start buying Bitcoin because we are on the road to market perfection and this is because we have had some rise in the values of Bitcoin, then stability and again a jump that has actually surpassed the $7000 target in the market. It is high time to own some Bitcoin and hold them for if we get another jump, that might cross $8k as well and there are possibilities we will have a boom in near future. Better get in and claim your money.
Pages:
Jump to: