Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins? - page 19. (Read 40018 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Buy the rumor and sell the news. Even if BTC should drop as low as 1K USD or start pushing up to the 65K USD, no problem, we are here! The most important thing is strategy. Hedge to cash or BTC at the right time, position sizing to solid projects little by little, and take profits when you see huge gains.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well, according to the trend of bitcoin I will buy at $ 5800. This is a good time to invest, my opinion is so, the decision is still you.
I think bitcoin will not fall into that price range
If so, then I think it would be a disaster
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
The market is constantly fluctuating and there are many changes that have caused many coins including Bitcoin value changes continuously over time. I think this is a very good time to buy Bitcoin. Investors should also have a reasonable backup plan and stoploss points.
It's always like that, one week the price can go up and on the other week the price can go down too, always like this. So if you already know the pattern, just get your money ready to buy bitcoins when the price at below and ready to sell when the price at up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
The market is constantly fluctuating and there are many changes that have caused many coins including Bitcoin value changes continuously over time. I think this is a very good time to buy Bitcoin. Investors should also have a reasonable backup plan and stoploss points.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Yes It is good time to start buying bitcoins now and hold it for more months or even a year as long as you have more money to buy, better to keep more bitcoins now while the price is so deep.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
There are always best time to enter to the cryptocurrency market. For me, having bitcoin is really worth it because it is full of potential. I am sure that the bitcoin will boom more in the following years.
Always  a best time when you really have good knowledge about it, indeed that bitcoin will be boomed after some time and holding it for a while will bring good benefits, the only matter is how well you really understand the market and how long you can handle the sway, the market is quite bearish and downtrend still ongoing, so assess well and take your action after.
Activity: 266
It is really a good time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin falls to around $6k currently and I am pretty sure it will hit its peak $17k again after EOY. It is about time the wall $7200 will be leaked for Bitcoin to take off. You don't wanna miss this chance mate! Don't be afraid, you should take a look at its last years chart. The price was steady. My advise, buy and leave it. Let's hodl for a long term.
Activity: 528
Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
There are always best time to enter to the cryptocurrency market. For me, having bitcoin is really worth it because it is full of potential. I am sure that the bitcoin will boom more in the following years.
Activity: 134
Well, according to the trend of bitcoin I will buy at $ 5800. This is a good time to invest, my opinion is so, the decision is still you.
Activity: 84
Great decision for asking advice here,
bitcointalk is a great community.

regarding buying BTCTCs
if you're anxious about it,
you want to consider buying an altcoin.
crypto is vast, explore.
Activity: 308
I think it is the good time to start buying bitcoin cause the price is very low. It will become higher soon most likely. Right now you need to hold your bitcoin until the price increase ,then you sell and get more profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1
Probably this is the perfact time to buy some bitcoins.Now bitcoin rate is so cheap. So that this is a good time to profit some money.
Activity: 114
Activity: 302
I believe you should not buy bitcoin at this time, it can be seen that bitcoin prices have been increasing steadily over the past few days and are at a very sensitive level. At present, bitcoin price is at $ 6700 and according to my analysis, $ 7200 level is very strong resistance level, bitcoin price could reach $ 7200 then decline. So you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 280
I think that at this point you should not continue to buy bitcoin, you can see that the current bitcoin price is adjusting sideways and difficult to guess, so buying bitcoin at this time the risk will be very high. I think you should limit trading at this time as bitcoin prices are in the bearish trend in the long term and can drop sharply at any time.
So we should take the advantage of the situation when we can see that the price of bitcoin is getting low and we don’t know what the situation will be by tomorrow then we should take a step ad invest our money, price falls and rise so being a well experienced trader we must know that what time is good for trading and when is good time to hold and buy so think now is the best time to hold than selling, if you have money don’t think twice just go and buy.
Activity: 228
Of course, If you see the recent bitcoin price and if you see the previous bitcoin price, hope you understand because it is a perfect time to buying bitcoin. If you want to buy bitcoin so, I suggest you can buy this time because if you do not buy bitcoin at the time you can lose good opportunity so don’t late to buying bitcoin. Bitcoin in August will be more valuable because every end of year bitcoin growing very faster.
Activity: 311
I think that at this point you should not continue to buy bitcoin, you can see that the current bitcoin price is adjusting sideways and difficult to guess, so buying bitcoin at this time the risk will be very high. I think you should limit trading at this time as bitcoin prices are in the bearish trend in the long term and can drop sharply at any time.
Activity: 294
You can see that bitcoin prices are rising steadily and are adjusting at $ 6700. I think that at this point you should not buy bitcoin in a hurry, can see that bitcoin is in the sensitive threshold.

If bitcoin breaks the $ 7200 mark, it will go straight to $ 8000 and if it can not break $ 7200, it will fall to $ 6,000. The market is fluctuating continuously, so you should not rush to buy bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
Bitcoin price now started to rise and i don't know if this is just a start of the huge pump or btc price will go down again after this.  For me,  just to be safe i will invest a little amount of money to get ready if ever btc price continue to rise.
Activity: 573
Futurov
Based on my judgment and based on the current status of the market, I can say that this is the time you can buy alt coins. Not the best time actually but as you can see in the market, most of the coin are dump and if you will read those coins, there are a lot of business activities. So this is what happen, you will buy coins now because it is dump it means low value and then sooner or later the business activities like coin bidding, releasing of their application or software or maybe product or launching there another branch etc. Those business activities will help the coin itself to pump and increase its value. So meaning, you bought the coin in the low value and then suddenly it will pump in a certain amount of percentage. In that case, you win in your ROI. That is why I think this is the time you can buy alt coins.
Pages:
Jump to: